Epistane sides

redrain

redrain

Awards
I am planning on running an 8 week cycle pulsing EPI with pct, im wondering what kind of sides have people experienced?

this is going to be my 1st cycle

i just can't imagine experiencing hair loss (even tho im buzz cut lol)

thanks,

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I like others I know have experience mild lethargy (nothing like superdrol however).

Thats about it!

jrob24

Awards
I have seen some hairloss from myself and friends around me that have taken it, its made my hair thin out a bit but nothing i couldnt live with, i didnt see enough gains to make it worth wild for me, but for many its been great, but one thing it did do was reduce my gyno quite a bit, i almost forgot to mention that

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I have seen some hairloss from myself and friends around me that have taken it, its made my hair thin out a bit but nothing i couldnt live with, i didnt see enough gains to make it worth wild for me, but for many its been great, but one thing it did do was reduce my gyno quite a bit, i almost forgot to mention that
did your hair go back to normal or stayed thin permanently and hasn't changed?

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Redrain-- what's your planned PCT following your 8-week pulse? I'm considering an 8-week epi pulse myself, so I'm curious.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane gives me more energy.

Im not prone to MPB but Ive noticed little to no shedding here.And with pulsing it the already low chance of sides will be cut down considerably more.Best of luck!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
In the 3rd week i experienced lethargy and libido loss but other than that this is one of the most mild pro hormones ive ever taken.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
slight lethargy - nothing a little RPM or X-Force can't fix!

good luck with your cycle - i'm enjoying mine