15 grams of 4ad doesn't quite fit in a botle of T-gel.

T-Bar

Awards
Well, at least not if you dump it all in at once...just so you know.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Did you try heating like a mofo?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
right, add slowly and heat, don't dump it all in at once! That's always worked better for me :)

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i tried to add some 1 test to a bottle of one+ with some heat and it all bunched together and now the bottle is wasted. i dont know what i did wrong. its just a bunch of big clumps now.

DDD

Awards
i tried to add some 1 test to a bottle of one+ with some heat and it all bunched together and now the bottle is wasted. i dont know what i did wrong. its just a bunch of big clumps now.
Don't get your panties all in a knot. It's just the carbomer clumping together. The 1-test and 4-AD are still in solution. Scoop out the clumps if they bother you that much.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by T-Bar
Well, at least not if you dump it all in at once...just so you know.
Take half out, dump the powders in, shake, add rest of lotion to volume, shake and heat if necessaty.

Originally posted by good_guye28
It's never wasted.  If you have to remove the contents and use a hand mixer to homogenize.

Originally posted by DDD
Don't get your panties all in a knot. It's just the carbomer clumping together. The 1-test and 4-AD are still in solution. Scoop out the clumps if they bother you that much.
Scoop out the clumps?  Just use a hand mixer and homogenize it.

Chemo

DDD

Awards
Re: Re: 15 grams of 4ad doesn't quite fit in a botle of T-gel.

Scoop out the clumps? Just use a hand mixer and homogenize it.

Chemo
Good idea. I prefer spray over gel anyway; thus my line of thought.