Will this Stack Work??

Live4This

Awards
Hey guys Im new here, so if im out of line posting this here just let me know. I have a bottle of Methyl-Plex thats been sittin around for a few months now while I research doses and PCT. I was just about ready to start it in the next week or two, and Liquid Masterdrol caught my eye. Would stacking these two products have a benefit of any kind??? Would it be safe? Just a 4 week cycle, 20mg of Methyl-Plex ED for weeks 1-2, and 30mg ED for weeks 3-4. The reason I post this here is because well I've had the Methyl-Plex for a while. Im going to definitley use this, and the Liquid Masterdrol is only secondary. So if anyone has stacked these or knows about the combination, please shed some light on it for me. Thanks alot.

And BTW, I'm 21, 6' tall, 200lbs, 14% BF. Been training for 2 1/2. Looking for some decent dry gains in size, and strength.

Davrlev

Awards
just stick with the methyl-plex.. ull get awesome gains.. liquid masterdrol is **** dont bother

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Agreed Liquid masterdrol is bull**** im pretty its like DHEA with yohimbe

Live4This

Awards
Later last night after posting that I did come across another thread somewhere that said it's basically DHEA, wasnt sure if it that held any truth to it. But yeah Im gonna forget about it. Thanks guys I appreciate you savin me some money. After thinking about it for a bit It does seem a bit hyped up with their adds and all, I just dont trust that.....thanks again guys.

Live4This

Awards
One more thing, now Im reading that Nolva for PCT can cause delayed Gyno, and to use Clomid instead. WTF? Just when I think I have everything figured out I read this. Im seriously thinking of sticking to the "OTC" products for PCT.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I know people that have pulled it off but it prolly has a lot to do with you everyone will react differently to products so I guess its up to you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
One more thing, now Im reading that Nolva for post cycle therapy can cause delayed Gyno, and to use Clomid instead. WTF? Just when I think I have everything figured out I read this. Im seriously thinking of sticking to the "OTC" products for PCT.
I didnt know that is caused delayed gyno!! This explains why my gyno went away for a weak and came back. Son of a *****!!