1st cycle done, need 2nd cycle help...

JimJames

Banned
Awards
Just finished cycle of test e and dbol and am looking to get my next one planned out. I would like to build muscle and cut at the same time due to the amount of fat gain on this cycle.

Have been looking at a test e/tren a cycle but not sure what (if anything) else I should stack with it or how long it should be.

Also, what is the recommended timing between cycles? I have seen some conflicting information on this. Some say 4-8 weeks others say time on = time off.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I say time on = time off. IMO if you want to lose body fat, do a cut. Don't try to bulk & cut at the same time. Get yourself to the desired body fat % and then start a clean bulk. If you gain too much fat on that one, cut again. It's the circle of life! :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
time on = time off (rule of thumb for most)

building muscle and cutting at the same time is a difficult and tedious process. i wouldn't even try both unless i hired bobo to set the diet straight. too tricky for my blood, i'd just pick one.

fwiw, test and tren are great for maintaining muscle while in a calorie deficit. in a 'cut', consider AAS tools for holding on to your muscle while shedding the fat. like i mentioned previously though, bobo may be able to achieve both goals, he has for most.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
I am okay with not necessarily building a lot more mass as I am with maintaining what I gained on this last cycle and getting lean. In the past I have always kept my cals pretty low and fear I greatly limited or lost critical muscle mass. I want to diet and loose the weight without sacrificing any muscle mass when consuming very limited calories.

pestis

pestis

Awards
I am okay with not necessarily building a lot more mass as I am with maintaining what I gained on this last cycle and getting lean. In the past I have always kept my cals pretty low and fear I greatly limited or lost critical muscle mass. I want to diet and loose the weight without sacrificing any muscle mass when consuming very limited calories.
Definately choose cutting or bulking. you are probably right that you lost muscle by keeping your calories limited. you would be surprised at how many calories you can take in and still cut fat. Sure you have heard it before but contact Bobo, he will permanantly change the way you think about these concepts.
as for the cycle... cant fo wtong with test E and Tren A.
good luck