got bloods done today after 1st cycle, wanna start another

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Got blood taken today for the first time, finished up a 8 week cycle of AMS's 1 and 4 andro rde and a half a bottle of mass drops, did 4 weeks of torem for pct, with titanium and 6-bromo thrown in there.question is guys if my bloods are good can i start a cycle?. have 2 bottles of Epi and a bottle of Derm that i wanna run, i also have half a bottle of mass drops and a full bottle of AMS decavol, how could i incorporate these into it? or not bother? im looking for solid strength gains and little water retention. also how rough would the epi derm combo be on the hair? started shedding from the 1-andro on the previous cycle and ive heard some hairline issues with epi. so for all the questions guys, thanks

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
anyone have a link to conversion rates for Derm as well? or does it vary from person to person?

philaeagle51

Awards
everywhere i have read, oddly enough nearly all supplements have written on them, that you should wait a considerable amount of time before cycling again. Everyone has their own preference. Personally, I feel as though you can lose your sheer potential to grow naturally (age is a factor though) when you take cycle after cycle after cycle... Also, the bloods are normal, your lucky and you played your cards right, why jeopardize your bodies health and put it through another grueling cycle, when you could easily wait a few weeks and still hit the gym and what not--> IMO. There are some smart people on here who can shed better light on the majority of subjects than I (who as well may be well informed about the supplements you have lusted).

:1244:

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
anyone ran any of double dragons products? HD-50 looks interesting, their version of h-drol im guessing, which i hear is easier on the hairline, might go that route and bail on the epi, derm be good to stack with this?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Why are you worried about your hairline? Looks like you shave your head anyways.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
anyone ran any of double dragons products? HD-50 looks interesting, their version of h-drol im guessing, which i hear is easier on the hairline, might go that route and bail on the epi, derm be good to stack with this?
I have heard mixed reviews on double dragon, I personally would choose someone with a better reputation, but who knows really. As for the back to back cycle thing when did you end or last one? I have cycled, pct, one week off and jumped on again just cause I felt great, the second cycle was actually Hdrol,but i was so burned out after 5 weeks I stopped running it, and then took off almost a year off from hormones, but i lived, atleast your blooded came back good.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I've been off pct now for 2 Weeks, off cycle for 6. Feel great, didn't lose any gains. Not a whole lot of info out there on double dragon

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Why are you worried about your hairline? Looks like you shave your head anyways.
Lol, thanks man. Buzz cut. Always had real thin hair though. Trying to gold on to It. Afraid if epi now, hoping h_-drol will be gentle on me

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Derm can convert to 1-test which could also be rough huh. Might have to bail on that too. I'm guessing its a Low rate though. Wayta guys think about derm with h-drol?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U should wait between cycles, u have to allow ur bodys hormones to balance back out the stabilize. If u don't ur gains will be minimal and will be hard to keep. Yes people do it but it is not a good idea. Two weeks after pct a good test booster and cortisol control would give u really good results. Like AI. Testpro/stoked/high pro it's only a $100 and u can find discount codes sometimes. Another great one is I force testabolen/reverstol, Airborne just did a great log of this a month ago. Check if out.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Derm can convert to 1-test which could also be rough huh. Might have to bail on that too. I'm guessing its a Low rate though. Wayta guys think about derm with h-drol?
I think that would be great, have you looked at stano? My next cycle will be stano and trenazone or stano and trenavar. But derm gets great reviews as a test base and Hdrol is always a solid choice.