Can I use testosterone forever?

7r3nt

Awards
Hello everyone, I’m planning on doing a 4 week Dianabol cycle and then to prevent losing gains and get a better results, after finishing the d-bol cycle start inyecting myself 250mg of testosterone every week.

The problem is that I don’t want to get the abstinence problems (depression, low energy, headaches etc.) A friend told me that when he stopped using testo he felt like ****, had terrible headaches and didn’t wanted to get out of bed. So to prevent this, Can I do a 4 week Dianabol cycle and then use 250mg of testo every week for the rest of my life?

Thanks a lot!!!

Kha0s

Awards
How old are you? What are your stats? Why are you running dbol solo?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you? Yes. Should you? HELL NO. Test for life isn’t just something you do because you want to; it’s something you do because you need to.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can do whatever you want. But it is foolish to shutdown your body's own perfectly good hormonal system on purpose.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unless your in a TRT situation I would advise againt it

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I think in a perfect world all of us would love to be on a nice dose of test for the rest of our life. Some can get by on a relatively high dose for an indefinite period of time without compromising their health. Some people eventually make an educated decision to stay on. However, the nature of your question implies that you are not one of those people. If you are new to this kind of stuff, hold your horses. I know its exciting and its not abnormal for someone to play with the idea of staying on right out of the gate.

First off, i would recommend doing a lot more research. After that, plan to do a basic CYCLE in which a common recommendation you are likely going to get would be test e/c at 400-500mg a week for 10-12 weeks, and a 4 week PCT. Then come OFF.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you stick a needle in your ass 1-2x a week for your whole life? Stupid questions get stupid answers

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Can you stick a needle in your ass 1-2x a week for your whole life? Stupid questions get stupid answers
There is no such thing as a stupid question....as long as the person isn’t a troll or purposely being a c@nt

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im always on..but alot of the time at a trt dose...im old. But unless your natural test is low...like mine...250 a week is just dumb. Also..your buddy has no idea what he is talking about. Do a cycle...im not going to walk you through it..you have google..do a proper pct...and your fine.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't get why so many people with seemingly normal range testosterone levels want to jump on the TRT bandwagon as fast as possible.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is pretty clear why... no?
To be reliant on pinning exogenous hormones at least once, possibly twice a week for the rest of my life? Uhm... not really

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
To be reliant on pinning exogenous hormones at least once, possibly twice a week for the rest of my life? Uhm... not really
I think a lot of people have unrealistic expectations at the advantage just a trt dose will give someone over a natty(basically normal vs high normal levels) and sort of have this fantasy about it. Expecting gains to be greater in the long run, which may be true to a certain degree. With the exception of massive dudes who might actually need to stay on to maintain and keep making progress

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think a lot of people have unrealistic expectations at the advantage just a trt dose will give someone over a natty(basically normal vs high normal levels) and sort of have this fantasy about it. Expecting gains to be greater in the long run, which may be true to a certain degree. With the exception of massive dudes who might actually need to stay on to maintain and keep making progress
Well that makes sense, because in my mind trt is to help older guys or guys with low functioning hpta feel normal, so if you're already functioning normally it makes no sense to me why you'd want all the downsides of trt to feel the same ss you do now.

Blast and cruise is a different matter, bit who the hell goes down that road right off the bat unless you're planning on making a career out of it.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also think a lot of young guys talk themselves into thinking they have low test and need trt when they actually just need to get off their computers, stop eating crap and spend some time moving around outdoors.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get why so many people with seemingly normal range testosterone levels want to jump on the TRT bandwagon as fast as possible.
I agree. I like when my balls produce my testosterone for free.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started self TRT at 39 because pct was begining to be so grueling. Keeping gains is a plus.
In all honesty I love being in control of my hormones.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If trt is completely out of question for you, why are you even doing any cycles at all? Every cycle is a chance to never recover and end up on trt. I totally get your point, I just think people who are disgusted about the idea of trt should never even play with steroids

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If trt is completely out of question for you, why are you even doing any cycles at all? Every cycle is a chance to never recover and end up on trt. I totally get your point, I just think people who are disgusted about the idea of trt should never even play with steroids
Don't misquote people bro.
I read the same posts you did. And he never said "out of the question" or "disgusted".

If you need to put words into somebody's mouth to make a point..... Maybe you should rethink your point.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think he said anything to indicate that he’s disgusted with the idea of trt in general. He doesn’t agree with people jumping on trt right after their first cycle, especially if they have healthy hormone levels. Maybe I’m wrong though and I’m sure he’ll clearify his stance on this.

Also, we still don’t know the OP’s age. Maybe he’s 47 years old and has a total test level of 220. If his situation is anything like that then I’m sure most would say trt is a good idea.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I definitely didn’t want to put any words into someone’s mouth, sorry about that. Just explained things how I interpreted them

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I definitely didn’t want to put any words into someone’s mouth, sorry about that. Just explained things how I interpreted them
No problem man.

I agree with what Young Thor said. And it seemed to me that is what Barry Scott was getting at. But only he could say for sure.

And I'm not anti-TRT. I just hate to see (especially young) guys throw away their own natural production.

A LOT of guys would LOVE to have their own back.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do what you want, but read up side effects of testosterone and realize over time you will probably develop all of them if using high doses. Not to mention decreasing your lifespan

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like any other drug...its your choice..but if you really have low T...im 45..trt makes you feel normal and you can get hard and bang your girl. Trt doses...real ones..dont make you superman and put 200 pounds on your bench

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never said anything like that. For the record I think most men could benefit from TRT when they get to a certain age, myself included. Obviously those suffering the effects of low testosterone production (naturally or self indicted through steroid use) need TRT too, ideally via the guidance of a doctor. But it's stupid to think you can get all the benefits and none of the downsides.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I totally get your point and totally agree even tho I’m on trt. It’s just the way you said it I thought you were totally against it. My English is bad I got your point after re reading

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are on TRT you pretty much have to. If you abuse steroids or are not careful you will be on trt so see #1. You got to figure there are various medicines people take forever so i would say the trt dose should be fine. its supposed to actually prevent alot of problems as we age.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m paying $375 every two months or so for prescribed TRT with anastrozole and HCG (I don’t use my finasteride) but I’m 24. I still have occasional sides and issues but I’m always worried about if one day I don’t have the money to pay for my TRT for whatever reason. I was bottomed out in all my hormones except IGF-1 which I over produce apparently.
If you have normal levels and they aren’t declining (mine dropped over 8 months or so pretty hard) I wouldn’t put yourself in a situation where you have to pay to make sure your dick works and your muscles don’t shrink. Cycle, keep what you can, pct, cycle again. Chill out with it all.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you dont need to , dont.

For health purposes , yes. In fact healthy levels increase quality of life.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m paying $375 every two months or so for prescribed TRT with anastrozole and HCG (I don’t use my finasteride) but I’m 24. I still have occasional sides and issues but I’m always worried about if one day I don’t have the money to pay for my TRT for whatever reason. I was bottomed out in all my hormones except IGF-1 which I over produce apparently.
If you have normal levels and they aren’t declining (mine dropped over 8 months or so pretty hard) I wouldn’t put yourself in a situation where you have to pay to make sure your dick works and your muscles don’t shrink. Cycle, keep what you can, pct, cycle again. Chill out with it all.
That is actually one of the better prices i have have heard. I still think what some places charge is outrageous mostly because you have to get the supplies from them. No one here would ever advise illegal activity, but if you got where you could not afford it i am sure you will find someone at the gym or some place that knows where to get testosterone.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've noticed more ugls producing nebido recently. Surely that has to be for self administered trt. Can't imagine any other use for it.