Strike first nutrition Testall testosterone gel

Dirtyhands01

Awards
Have any of you tried this when it was still available is it comparable to androgel better as a test base than td4dhea?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it was sold otc its likely herbs and spices and trash or at best a normal natty t-booster. Post the ingredients label. My memory makes me think its just daa and some natty boosters. Not testpsterone

Dirtyhands01

Awards
If it was sold otc its likely herbs and spices and trash or at best a normal natty t-booster. Post the ingredients label. My memory makes me think its just daa and some natty boosters. Not testpsterone
It says it’s homeopathic real testosterone

Attachments

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's possible it's real test. Some companies were selling TD test OTC. Medfit Rx probably had the best OTC test product out there, and it was real test. But who really knows if it's really test or not. It does say testosterone 6x in the active ingredients though. But then it says it does not have side effects of other testosterone prescription products, which to me, indicates that this is not real test.

Dirtyhands01

Awards
Yeah it says it’s healthy for men and women which doesn’t make sense to me either I can’t find anything about it really could it be the same as medfit rx?

Attachments

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it says it’s healthy for men and women which doesn’t make sense to me either I can’t find anything about it really could it be the same as medfit rx?
What they are stating is so contradictory that it doesn't even make sense. Personally, I would just choose 4-DHEA TD over this because I have no idea if it really has test in it. I believe Medfit Rx actually put test in their product. Those guys were crazy though. There is a reason the owner went to jail.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmhh ingridents :Testoreno 6x, HGH 30x

wtf magical mushrooms are these ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C'mon bro ... You're not a newb.
We all know that HGH 30x is 5 times stronger than Testoreno 6x.

It's simple maths....

:ROFLMAO:😁
💯
Bc im asian u assume i know math ?
Wow just wow

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What they are stating is so contradictory that it doesn't even make sense. Personally, I would just choose 4-DHEA TD over this because I have no idea if it really has test in it. I believe Medfit Rx actually put test in their product. Those guys were crazy though. There is a reason the owner went to jail.
Yeah, there are definitely a lot of people in this industry that have gotten railroaded and treated very unfairly by the FDA over the years - and then there are those that 1000% deserved what happened to them bc the recklessly irresponsible stuff they do draws negativity to the entire industry.

They were selling Etizolam claiming it was a supplement and had a picture of a female on the front of the bottle - and for those that don't know, Etizolam can be used as a date rape drug bc its a strong benzo and has memory loss properties if dosed highly.

I'm all about personal responsibility and choosing what you put in your own body - but selling a benzo drug as a supplement is messed up and especially one that can be used for that purpose and putting a dang woman on the label. Plus, to make it worse, they were based down in the area around UNC and Duke college areas and selling it the way they did, that's sorry as hell.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best sleep aid on the planet for those with bad insomnia... But yes, can be dangerous in the wrong hands..
until u wake up and ure anus is all opened up lol

in all seriousness what a shytty company to do all that shyt

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, there are definitely a lot of people in this industry that have gotten railroaded and treated very unfairly by the FDA over the years - and then there are those that 1000% deserved what happened to them bc the recklessly irresponsible stuff they do draws negativity to the entire industry.

They were selling Etizolam claiming it was a supplement and had a picture of a female on the front of the bottle - and for those that don't know, Etizolam can be used as a date rape drug bc its a strong benzo and has memory loss properties if dosed highly.

I'm all about personal responsibility and choosing what you put in your own body - but selling a benzo drug as a supplement is messed up and especially one that can be used for that purpose and putting a dang woman on the label. Plus, to make it worse, they were based down in the area around UNC and Duke college areas and selling it the way they did, that's sorry as hell.
I always find it surprising what some people think they can get away with. I am not judging them or anything. Hell, I still have some Medfit Rx stuff because I liked their stuff so much. But selling methyl tren nasal spray and transdermal testosterone OTC? I respect the size of their balls but I can't pretend to be surprised when the hammer comes down on them.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
key word here.

this will only lighten your wallets weight.
Yeah that's another thing that doesn't make any sense. In OP's defense, the fact that they listed Testosterone 6X and HGH 30X in the active ingredients means that one would likely assume those are in the product though. And maybe they are in there and maybe they aren't.... but would you really want to waste your time and money with a company playing these types of games?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that's another thing that doesn't make any sense. In OP's defense, the fact that they listed Testosterone 6X and HGH 30X in the active ingredients means that one would likely assume those are in the product though. And maybe they are in there and maybe they aren't.... but would you really want to waste your time and money with a company playing these types of games?
6x and 30x describes how diluted it is. It very could be in there but like it was noted, its such a minute amount its not even capable of being noted on a blood test, even if drawn at 20, 30, 90 mins ect... its just a supplement grift.

PHs are capable of showing up on a blood test and most consider true PHs very weak in comparison to AAs.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6x and 30x describes how diluted it is. It very could be in there but like it was noted, its such a minute amount its not even capable of being noted on a blood test, even if drawn at 20, 30, 90 mins ect... its just a supplement grift.

PHs are capable of showing up on a blood test and most consider true PHs very weak in comparison to AAs.
So then I am assuming that is it actual testosterone in the product, however it is at a safe homeopathic dosage? I guess that would actually answer the question.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So then I am assuming that is it actual testosterone in the product, however it is at a safe homeopathic dosage? I guess that would actually answer the question.
If there is real testosterone in there, it would be so diluted that it would be undetectable.

By homeopathic theory, you introduce a minute amount of something hoping to get a response to it in the body, and that just doesn't work in this case.

There are some decent homeopathic products out there for basic things - like infants teething and things like, so I'm not knocking the whole category of homeopathic supplements; its just useless in this particular case.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Best sleep aid on the planet for those with bad insomnia... But yes, can be dangerous in the wrong hands..
Yeah, that was my biggest problem with them - big difference between using it as a personal sleep aid and selling a sleep aid/amnesiac with a female on the bottle and to make it worse, in a big college campus area.

To me, it speaks to the crazy level of greed that they had going on - they were making so much off of ph's and sarm's, and to do something like that, I just found disgusting.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If there is real testosterone in there, it would be so diluted that it would be undetectable.

By homeopathic theory, you introduce a minute amount of something hoping to get a response to it in the body, and that just doesn't work in this case.

There are some decent homeopathic products out there for basic things - like infants teething and things like, so I'm not knocking the whole category of homeopathic supplements; its just useless in this particular case.
Makes sense. I think this is the same company that also sold hCG, which I assume was also at a homeopathic dose. Unless of course they are using the homeopathic thing to disguise a real dose of this stuff.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have any of you tried this when it was still available is it comparable to androgel better as a test base than td4dhea?
Yeah, I used to date a girl who was into homeopathy - her blind belief and my science didn't jive.

for an OTC product in the US, td 4DHEA is going to be hard to beat for test base

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
It says it’s homeopathic real testosterone
Save your money. The worst test booster at walmart would be better. Sites like nutricartel, flexit and dps have countless test boosters (if that is what you want) that are 1,000 times better. If you need or want actual testosterone the product that you have listed above is completely worthless in comparison and here's why:

https://centerforinquiry.org/learning-resources/explaining-homeopathy/

"There is no scientific basis for homeopathy...no valid scientific study has ever shown that homeopathy has any effect on any ailment or symptom whatsoever, beyond that of a placebo...Homeopathy doesn’t work and... it can’t possibly work...
homeopathic products are essentially sugar pills or water with no active ingredients"

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/medical-pseudoscience/homeopathy-scientifically-implausible

"Homeopathy is scientifically implausible... Its precepts defy the laws of chemistry, physics and biology."