Cutting cycle options

BlueberyJones

Awards
What does everyone think a really good recomp/ slight cut cycle would consist of? As of right now I know I’m running 500 mg test e and 50-75mg tbol but I’d like to maybe add a 3rd compound (not tren) was highly considering dbol as a kicker for strength but some experienced opinions would be appreciated

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No that's a bad cycle. Tbol Is more a recomp and dbol bulker. Just go test and yes you can add tbol but it's not gonna shred you up.

BlueberyJones

Awards
No that's a bad cycle. Tbol Is more a recomp and dbol bulker. Just go test and yes you can add tbol but it's not gonna shred you up.
I mean i know people use it mainly for bulking but would it not work as well for maintaining muscle/ building while in a deficit if used in conjunction with diet dialed in and estro in check? (low 25 mg dose) and I’m 100% running test and tbol just wanted to know another compound people recommend

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe masteron if you’re low enough bodyfat. Winny might also be nice.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about test e, tren e and tbol kickstart like low 250 mg tren?
I havent tried tren or tbol. What’s your bodyfat? Cutting cycles aren’t really worth it unless you’re already relatively low bodyfat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes any aas will keep you maintaining more. It all depends on body fat. Would I run masteron without abs? No, winstrol yes cause its the best oral overall in my opinion. You need to be in shape to touch things like tren masteron etc

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
100 mg/w test c, 500/w mast, 40 mg/d T-bol. Dry, no need for AI, Stong hardening, good strength. estrogen stays in normal range so no joint issues or sexual dysfunction.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I havent tried tren or tbol. What’s your bodyfat? Cutting cycles aren’t really worth it unless you’re already relatively low bodyfat.
I honestly don’t know my body fat but I’ll post a pic but I think I’m low enough to run a cut cycle

BlueberyJones

Awards
Yes any aas will keep you maintaining more. It all depends on body fat. Would I run masteron without abs? No, winstrol yes cause its the best oral overall in my opinion. You need to be in shape to touch things like tren masteron etc
IMG_0687.jpg

This is this body fat I’m at right now so you and anabolicguru can get an idea. Haven’t got bf checked in forever

BlueberyJones

Awards
100 mg/w test c, 500/w mast, 40 mg/d T-bol. Dry, no need for AI, Stong hardening, good strength. estrogen stays in normal range so no joint issues or sexual dysfunction.
Why so low on the test? Just for a base?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 159934
This is this body fat I’m at right now so you and anabolicguru can get an idea. Haven’t got bf checked in forever
You could shred up a bit with winstrol which will fade a bit when water comes back. You can do masteron but I just don't see it being that effective for you.

Test, primo,winstrol ?

BlueberyJones

Awards
You could shred up a bit with winstrol which will fade a bit when water comes back. You can do masteron but I just don't see it being that effective for you.

Test, primo,winstrol ?
Yeah as of lately I’ve been doing a lot of research on primo. You ever ran it? And I’m thinking I’m gonna replace my tbol with winny too. Still feel like test, tren and winny would be a sick cutting cycle haha but idk if I’m ready for tren just yet

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah as of lately I’ve been doing a lot of research on primo. You ever ran it? And I’m thinking I’m gonna replace my tbol with winny too. Still feel like test, tren and winny would be a sick cutting cycle haha but idk if I’m ready for tren just yet
Tren is messed up dude. If you get sides and likely you will it wont be fun. Yeah primo is slow and kinda trenlike without the sides and can be dosed high. Tren is not as insane as people make it out to be. Tren is really a recomp more than anything. I just think primo would make a happier and safer cycle.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Tren is messed up dude. If you get sides and likely you will it wont be fun. Yeah primo is slow and kinda trenlike without the sides and can be dosed high. Tren is not as insane as people make it out to be. Tren is really a recomp more than anything. I just think primo would make a happier and safer cycle.
What dosage are you thinking? bc the vials I can get for primo are 200mg/mL and I don’t wanna break the bank. I was thinking 3-4 vials ( 10 mL vials)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage are you thinking? bc the vials I can get for primo are 200mg/mL and I don’t wanna break the bank. I was thinking 3-4 vials ( 10 mL vials)
I think 4-600mg, remember primo is slow and you're not gonna blow up after a week.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I think 4-600mg, remember primo is slow and you're not gonna blow up after a week.
I think I’m gonna 500 mg test, 600 mg primo and I have tbol on hand but I might get some winny. You think it would be better using the oral as a finisher or first 6-8 weeks?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I’m gonna 500 mg test, 600 mg primo and I have tbol on hand but I might get some winny. You think it would be better using the oral as a finisher or first 6-8 weeks?
I think both winstrol and tbol can be used at any time but especially winstrol might suit best as a finnisher. I would skip tbol of you're cutting. If it's a bulk or recomp I would do tbol first weeks and Finnish with winstrol.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I think both winstrol and tbol can be used at any time but especially winstrol might suit best as a finnisher. I would skip tbol of you're cutting. If it's a bulk or recomp I would do tbol first weeks and Finnish with winstrol.
I’m going to try to do more of a recomp than a cut. I’m fairly lean so I’m probably just gonna continue to eat 4800 cals which is my maintenance right now and add maybe 1 day of cardio or 2 and hopefully maintain around 180-185 lbs but lose a good amount of fat