Super DMZ 2.0

ScoopCollins

Awards
I was strolling through eBay and found some Super DMZ 2.0 by blackstone labs for sale & I was curious as to how people are selling a banned prohormone on eBay?

I messaged the seller (who had great ratings) and asked how he's selling it if it's illegal and his response was "..it's illegal to manufacture but not illegal to sell from a supply" and then I asked him when the EXP date is and he said June 18'.

Legit? Thoughts?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
dmz and msten are still legal
They are. However....the FDA will put both first in your back door if you sell them....in the us. On a big scale anyway. Boss sport nutrition recently got popped I believe. They reformulated over night, got rid of fury dmz and completely scrubbed their Facebook of anything having to do with phs or anything from 2013 on. I was up at 1am when they did it.

Most of the companies still playing with fire will liquidate over eBay and south American resellers/India/ground stores. Buy it while it's there.

tysons93

Awards
I bought sdmz2.0 on eBay last year n it was bunk

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Pj braun said not to buy sdmz off ebay..
He said that they are most likely fakes.
I bought some from A1Supplements and i havent used it yet. I bought it last year and curios if its real..only one way to find out..

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don't buy supplements from ebay. I learned this lesson a long time ago.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pj braun said not to buy sdmz off ebay..
He said that they are most likely fakes.
I bought some from A1Supplements and i havent used it yet. I bought it last year and curios if its real..only one way to find out..
It's legit

MindMuscleRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fakes, people take the pills out and replace them, fill them with other stuff or just not the original product to begin with
for things too good to be true just remember if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a duck. everyone in my pipeline hasnt sold anything super dmz or related for quite some time. seems like they are focusing more on m1d, 1ad and 4ad and now a Nor-19 precursor.. long gone are the days where you can goto the store and practically buy gear.

MindMuscleRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
most places like blackstone pulled them prematurely over a year ago trying to circumvent possible FDA lawsuits, , its just a matter of time though, people will get popped.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah not a year ago, I ran it last September and got it from BSL so who knows. Either way good luck finding legit sources. If you do buy online and it's "sealed" check to make sure the seal wasn't resealed etc

ScoopCollins

Awards
Nah not a year ago, I ran it last September and got it from BSL so who knows. Either way good luck finding legit sources. If you do buy online and it's "sealed" check to make sure the seal wasn't resealed etc
I won't test my luck. If i do anything it'll be test.. sounds like test is way safer than PH anyway

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes test is easier on the body but again you are going to run into problems with finding a legit source. Unless you already have that taken care of...

ScoopCollins

Awards
Yes test is easier on the body but again you are going right back to a sourcing problem. Unless you already have that taken care of...
That's my problem. I want to make sure I get real stuff. My buddy's ordered it from a website, they're in the second week of a test cycle and it's probably legit but I just don't know

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are always the legal ANDROS. Atleast you know it will be legit. I'm pretty sure you can still get m1alpha as well.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You can still find plenty of things from websites that have their prices in British pounds.