your favourite cutting compounds

fitstar

Awards
hi there,

really interested in your favourite cutting prohormones/anabolics or stacks.

please list them, what you like about them and your experience...

hexadrone, furazan and epistane are the best cutters from what I have heard....

trenavar, I am not sure if this is better for recomp/building than cutting
11-oxo as a transdermal (XI-KT) stacked with an oral prohormone or an anti-estrogen sounds also good to me...

and last but not least: cutting gear like masteron/trenbolone is always superior to prohormones or is this not the case in your opinion?!

LOTS OF QUESTIONS :)) Curious what you think...

fitstar

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly the compound is less important than diet. I like stronger compounds like sd/dmz with maintainance or cutting calories for recomp/cutting personally.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi just because it dries you out.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with both, diet is what dictates results.

Furaza
Trendione
Epi
M-Sten
DMZ

All will give good results. None of them aromatizes. You could pick one methyl and stack it with nonmethyl(s) if you want.

LOpro

Banned
Awards
Furuza, Stano, Epi, 11oxo are popular, most of the DS on the market are dry as stated.

bel1

Awards
i like epi n trenavar for the strength, losing strength on a cut is a real bummer.. heard good things about fuaraza and 11oxo, i think its a good stack if you can afford it could definitely run a longer cycle with those 2

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
on tren now with test e 300/100 mg a week good so far third week on nothing to show. diet is everything like has been said. doesn't matter what you do if your diet sucks you won't see what you want.