Clen-viscerate & ECA stack together?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I'm about to start my run on clenviscerate, my question is, can ECA be used simultaneously while also using clenviscerate?

Thanks!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think it would be okay. I've actually just recently added that in to my clenviscerate run. Not a whole lot of clen is going systemic if at all....it just stays local so I don't think the ECA would be an issue. Just do two weeks on two weeks off or however you want to structure it.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Run the ECA stack when ur on the 2 week "Off" period of the Clen

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Run the ECA stack when ur on the 2 week "Off" period of the Clen
I would not recommend this. The two weeks off is to give your beta receptors a break. ECA/Clen act on the same receptors. He's not orally taking the clen, so the results SHOULD be more pronounced while using clenviscerate/ECA together. And if any of the clen is going systemic then he's definitely not getting enough time off by running ECA in the off weeks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not recommend this. The two weeks off is to give your beta receptors a break. ECA/Clen act on the same receptors. He's not orally taking the clen, so the results SHOULD be more pronounced while using clenviscerate/ECA together. And if any of the clen is going systemic then he's definitely not getting enough time off by running ECA in the off weeks.
Hmm interesting. I think I shall be doing this.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing it for the last few days of my clenviscerate.....using one tab primatene in am and afternoon
You are not on androgens yet right?
Hmm.. Im just worried with all that dieting and clen not being systematic the loss of muscle will be high... I dont like to lose anything... (Thats probably why I remain a fatty....)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You are not on androgens yet right?
Hmm.. Im just worried with all that dieting and clen not being systematic the loss of muscle will be high... I dont like to lose anything... (Thats probably why I remain a fatty....)
Not yet :D starting 5aohp and m1p stack on Monday. I dont see where you got the idea that clen or any beta receptor stimulator would make you lose muscle. Then again I could be wrong - and someone correct me if i am - but I felt like I've still kept a fair amount of muscle and strength while on this stack. And a week or two will not make you lose as much as youd think IMO.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have ran clenviscerate on ECA and also on systemic clen.

It is very extreme and only done before a competition when extremes are very common to get a certain look.

you can prevent fat gain when coming off by using an NYC stack which will target different receptors.

The stack will be effective though, just start slow and ease into it.

Could use helios too.

-Matt

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet :D starting 5aohp and m1p stack on Monday. I dont see where you got the idea that clen or any beta receptor stimulator would make you lose muscle. Then again I could be wrong - and someone correct me if i am - but I felt like I've still kept a fair amount of muscle and strength while on this stack. And a week or two will not make you lose as much as youd think IMO.
Well my reasoning was just that since clen is not systematic it wouldn't help shuttle much nutrients into muscle as it would I'd taken orally. Definitely the upregulation of adiposis (if that's the word for releasing fatty acids from the cells) in the targeted areas will use fat as energy but I just thought that systematically you'd get the benefit of more nutrient partitioning. Plus the sides though. Hehe.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have ran clenviscerate on ECA and also on systemic clen.

It is very extreme and only done before a competition when extremes are very common to get a certain look.

you can prevent fat gain when coming off by using an NYC stack which will target different receptors.

The stack will be effective though, just start slow and ease into it.

Could use helios too.

-Matt
Now helios is some thing i've never considered before. Have you used this before Matt? I guess i'm just curious. Since i've been using clen topically i'd like to see what it can do sub q. Curious if it has the same systemic effects if taken orally.

Well my reasoning was just that since clen is not systematic it wouldn't help shuttle much nutrients into muscle as it would I'd taken orally. Definitely the upregulation of adiposis (if that's the word for releasing fatty acids from the cells) in the targeted areas will use fat as energy but I just thought that systematically you'd get the benefit of more nutrient partitioning. Plus the sides though. Hehe.
Yeah well you can get the shuttling of nutrients with some N2Slin or something similar. You could even use insulin :D