m5aa preworkout

slydeflex

Awards
Hi, if I wanted to get the benefits of strength increase with M5aa can I just use it preworkout? Or do I have to use it on off days also? I will be starting with 40mg preworkout once I do my next cycle some time next year but wanted to get information

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many people use it just preworkout.
I personally didn't notice much from it.
Give me some test suspension preworkout any day over M5aa.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you want to use it just pwo? M5aa is great for hardening up, and strength if you run it around 80-100 mgs a day.

knox

Awards
  • Established
i ran it 20mg morning, 20mg noonish, and 40mg preworkout. i had some good strength gains. i dropped the dosage to around 40mg on off days.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you want to use it just pwo? M5aa is great for hardening up, and strength if you run it around 80-100 mgs a day.
I agree with you, the upper end dosing is very effective, I dont take it at all on off days though and it doesn't diminish the effects one bit.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Hi, if I wanted to get the benefits of strength increase with M5aa can I just use it preworkout? Or do I have to use it on off days also? I will be starting with 40mg preworkout once I do my next cycle some time next year but wanted to get information
At first i believe most ppl used m5aa pre w/o.But lately alot of ppl are stacking it with 1,4AD AND EVEN 1 TEST. the verdict is still out on the dosage (its all over chart) some claim 100mgs.Others seem satisfied at 40-50mgs.But what ever it is the input is good.Me for 1 decided on a mohn/1,4 cycle.But the m5aa should be my next cycle this winter/spring...........P.S u should continue it even on ur off days........How long were u planning on running it.......

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running it at around 70-80mgs. ED, including off days. Definitely hardens you up, and increases strentgh.

One side effect I've noticed, though--now after about 2 weeks, my joints are getting sore. I'm assuming this is due to the "Drying out" action of DHT, and the inhibition of estrogen, but is this common? It's starting to get annoying, and impairing workouts. I rarely have joint pain otherwise, and I am taking Glucosamine and I drink a ton of water.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. Many people believe that winny causes painful joints due to "drying out" when in actuality it's because it makes the connective tissues more brittle.

Microtears = pain.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. Many people believe that winny causes painful joints due to "drying out" when in actuality it's because it makes the connective tissues more brittle.

Microtears = pain.
Bingo my man! I don't even use winny.

knox

Awards
  • Established
i'm in my first week of pct from a four wk. 60-80mg dosage of m5. my joints were really achy today during my workout.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, maybe the DHT rush from the M5AA made me push too hard, and now I'm feeling it...although I even got a sore joint in my hand today on my pinky when playing guitar, and this has never happened to me. Something weird is going on.

SwoleT

Awards
Yeah, maybe the DHT rush from the M5AA made me push too hard, and now I'm feeling it...although I even got a sore joint in my hand today on my pinky when playing guitar, and this has never happened to me. Something weird is going on.
I got sore joints from M1t, i droped my dosage though and the pain went away

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M5 definitly gives me sore joints. After 2days of PCT the stiffness was all gone. Brodus one thing I found that really helps the joint pain during workouts is to give the appointed bodypart a really, really good stretching routine. I did this before every squat routine and had no probs whatsoever. Don't no what to tell you about the pinky thing though.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the pinky thing was strange. I dropped down to 70mg ED, and upped my stretching, and it helped. Still, I have noticeable stiffness, etc., in the morning.

SwoleT

Awards
im runnin it at 60mg pre workout. Feeling good at that dose may bump it up but not over 80mg

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, the pinky thing was strange. I dropped down to 70mg ED, and upped my stretching, and it helped. Still, I have noticeable stiffness, etc., in the morning.

High doses of testosterone always give me noticable stiffness in the morning. :D

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I did a cut cycle at 20mg/day and had great results. Gained a little strength and muscle while loosing fat. Sides included small zits and not being able to sleep deeply.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow...20mg a day is a small dose. Did you run it for four weeks? Good to hear you had such positive results on so little.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11