TURINABOL LIQUA VADE + TREN LIQUA VADE

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wassuuuuuuup!!!

Well.......let's go to another cycle hehe

I already used 6 PH's.....MD1T (P-plex + X-tren); H-drol; M-drol; D-plex; 11-terone...i'm ''clean'' about 2 mounths....last cycle was d-plex + 11-sterone in May.

My Stats:
Mirror says everything to me hehe. I'll put some pics here.

CYCLE:

-TURINABOL LV: 0/2/3/3/3/3/3ml
-TREN LV: 4/4/6/6/6/6ml
-PowerFULL (USP Labs): 4caps./day (2 bottles, 5days on and 2 off during 8 weeks)

Supps:
-Fish oil (optimum)
-Full Spectrum Vitex Extract (Planetary Herbals)
-L-dopa (NOW)
-True focus (NOW)
-Coq10 (NOW)(with H. Berry)
-Taurine (NOW)
-PHENASTAN Hard core (thermogenic...was cheap and i bought hehe)
-Cycle Assist (CEL)
-OptiMen (optimum)
-Assault (Muscle Pharm.....i'm using about 4 weeks...left for some 2 weeks)

PCT:
-Tamoxifen citrate 20/20/10/10
-Sustain Alpha
-PRIME
-Jack3d
-CEE
-Vit. E (NOW)

I'm on a 'front' this week with cycle assist and optimen. Next week i'll start with TREN solo.

Sugestions are always welcome
=]

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started with TREN today .....2ml.

i'll keep the low dosage this week to see my tolerance with it.
only 2ml today.....tomorrow will be 3ml and after 4ml.

let's see what heppen hehehehe

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I have been itching to buy some of the tren lv but it's pretty expensive so i can't wait to see what this does. Tear it up bro... I'll be watching.

on the run

Awards
what's your height/weight? you look pretty small for someone who has done 6 ph cycles..

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
second day of cycle...feeling the body a little bit warm.

i'm with 71kg and 1,76cm height.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Wassuuuuuuup!!!

I already used 6 PH's.....MD1T (P-plex + X-tren); H-drol; M-drol; D-plex; 11-terone...i'm ''clean'' about 2 mounths....last cycle was d-plex + 11-sterone in May.

My Stats:

CYCLE:

-PowerFULL (USP Labs): 4caps./day (2 bottles, 5days on and 2 off during 8 weeks)

Supps:
-Fish oil (optimum)
-L-dopa (NOW)
-True focus (NOW)
-Taurine (NOW)
-Cycle Assist (CEL)
-OptiMen (optimum)

PCT:
-Sustain Alpha
-PRIME
-Jack3d
-CEE
-Vit. E (NOW)

I'm on a 'front' this week with cycle assist and optimen. Next week i'll start with TREN solo.

=]
You definitely have my attention. :head:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man. Hopefully the Turinabol works for you. I ran 6 weeks at 90mg and got nothing outta it. Guess Halo just doesn't cut it for me. But that Tren should make you a strong mofo! ;)

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks all for the advices.

Barbel, didn't you like turinabol? why?

CYCLE:
3º day.......nothing yet.
=]

on the run

Awards
thanks all for the advices.

Barbel, didn't you like turinabol? why?

CYCLE:
3º day.......nothing yet.
=]
then point of hdrol (or in this case turinabol) in a bridge like this is to cement the gains you made off the stronger drug in the first part of the cycle. tbh to me it seems pointless to stack the tren and turina together, you would be better off running the tren solo and have the crossover like the last 2 weeks of tren then run th e turinabol however long you want. basically using it to extend the length of the cycle, give your body more of a chance to get used to and hang on to the mass you gained, i highly doubt it will aid in any mass gains seeing you are stacking it with a much stronger substance

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren during 6 weeks and tbol during 6 weeks ....... introduce tbol on last 2 weeeks off tren??????????????
run a metiled cycle during 10 weeks?!?!

Ah Man.............this is for you = www.google.com

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tren during 6 weeks and tbol during 6 weeks ....... introduce tbol on last 2 weeeks off tren??????????????
run a metiled cycle during 10 weeks?!?!

Ah Man.............this is for you = www.google.com
Haha sorry but this cracked me up.

Anyways im in for the ride brother, looks like you got all your ducks in order for this one. Good luck and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask/PM me!

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEhEHEhehhe

thanks a lot eclipse.

i'll keep you posted!

CYCLE:
4º day......anything yet........just better dreams and good sleep...powerfull is owesome hehe

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man. Hopefully the Turinabol works for you. I ran 6 weeks at 90mg and got nothing outta it. Guess Halo just doesn't cut it for me. But that Tren should make you a strong mofo! ;)
Some people are like that. I am liking hdrol right now. I am doing Turinabol-LV and Androhard, and as of yesterday weighed in a 204, I started the cycle around 194/6. I am noticably leaner due to the Androhard (except for my gut, which makes me wish I added Dermatherm Target). This is only at week 3 (week 4 will be monday). I cant complain.

My biggest down on it was I seem to be adding weight, but strength did not go up as much as I expected. But I touched on this in other threads. I couldnt decide if this was a cut/recomp/bulk, and I kept modifying my diet. I also am in week 3, which is when most see strength increase, maybe ill see more in week 4.

With hdrol, it really depends how well you respond to Oral Turinabol. It converts, but not in huge amounts, so some will be able to get decent results with the little that is converted, others it seems, would need more Oral Turinabol for results. Could keep pushing up dosage, but it is methylated.

I am running 90 strait for 6 weeks, btw. Androhard is 6mL, split in 2 doses.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heretostudy, you are using 3ml/day of Turinabol ?! (2 doses...1,5 + 1,5) ?!

i'll be this.....3ml/day.....that's good right?

I already used H-drol and it was the best think that i used in my life.....so...i'm thinking that this cycle will be owesome.
=]

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heretostudy, you are using 3ml/day of Turinabol ?! (2 doses...1,5 + 1,5) ?!

i'll be this.....3ml/day.....that's good right?

I already used H-drol and it was the best think that i used in my life.....so...i'm thinking that this cycle will be owesome.
=]
In the AM I take 3mL Androhard (150mg Androsterone) and 1.5mL Turinabol-LV (45mg Hdrol).

This is repeated in the PM about 45min pre workout.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wassuuuuuuup!!!

My Stats:

CYCLE:

Supps:
-Fish oil (optimum)
-L-dopa (NOW)
-True focus (NOW)
-Taurine (NOW)
-Cycle Assist (CEL)
-OptiMen (optimum)

PCT:
-Sustain Alpha
-PRIME
-Jack3d
-CEE
-Vit. E (NOW)

=]
Nice PP stack there!

I'm along for the ride. :D

-John

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wassup everyone!!!

this last 4 days were holliday here in Brazil......no train, no correct diet.....=/
but i surfed some days, so, it was an 'workout' heheh
This 4 rest days were owesome....i was needing !

cycle's going well.....i'm feeling that it's working heheh!! i'm feeling a little pump (very good) because the TREN!

today is my 3º day with Turinabol, let's see what heppen this week!

regards!

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CYCLE:

Well, after 4 days without (it was great...i was needing a rest), yestardy was OWESOME!!!!!!!!!
bic. + tri. .......... very nice strengh, INCREDIBLE PUMP !!!!

side effects...anything yet......maybe i'm feeling a little bit more focused and serious....can be because the true focus to..... i don't know
-No night sweets....no lethargy.....any pain...................everything OK

let's see today....will be legsssssss

=]

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Tren Liqua-vade has not been produced for quite awhile, would love to get muy hands on some of that...Just finished a 5 week cycle of tbol push through (old Gaspari hdrol-50) dosed 50/75/75/100/100 and lost 3% BF and gained 2 pounds, tbol is lagit. Thinking tbol liqui-vade & androhard liqui-vade next time. Good luck

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice alpine.
Androhard looks a great product.

i'm in the eighth day with turinabol yet......i have a long way heheh

since now, everything OK.......Strenght very good, resistence to.....OWESOME PUMPS !!!

Any side effect.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
The only side I had was back pumps and some minor cramping, but nothing that effected my workouts. I' m one week into PCT and feeling good, looking forward to next cycle this winter.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to know what you'll use to winter! do you have some pictures before and after of this cycle?!?!

CYCLE: strengh and resistence are incredible!!! PUMP IS OWESOME !!!
i added + 2kg already hehehe

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So your pretty far along huh? How bout a mini review, have the lifts gone up much?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Sorry, no pics for you to take a look at. I am in PCT right now, plan to go clean until January when I am planning to run a Bulk/Recomp cycle. I plan to run a bulking product bridged into a recomp. Not sure what I am going to use for the bulk portion, but plan to run True Oral Turanabol @ 50 mg per day for the recomp portion. I am looking for suggestions on the bulk product, thinking about Dbol?

How are things going for you thus far? pm me if you get a chance and let me know how you got your hands on the tren.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, thanks for the advices.

CYCLE:
Ending 3ª week (2ª wiith tbol)

yesterday my workout was owesome!! bic and tric.

Strengh is CRAAAAAAAZY !!!!!! resistence and PUMP to !!!
Muscles are to hardness!!!

any sides since now!!!

=]

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CYCLE:

any sides since now!!!

=]
Looking Good :1244::1244::1244:

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards

CYCLE:

any sides since now!!!

=]
Keep it up man

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks all!

WELL........starting now week 4 (week 3 with tbol).

All my body is to hard.....muscles like a rock hauhauahu serious!!!

Strenght is owesome !

Effects of TREN is comming.....a lot of strenght, muscle hardness, a little bit more agressive and serious, libido is decreasing a little bit to.
Turinabol stating week 3 yet.....i think that it's effects do not start to act yet!

Guys, i don't know why, maybe can be because powerfull + fish oil + optimen + others supps, but my skin is perfect....like skin of a baby huahauha.....face, legs, arms....that's very nice heheh

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Thanks all!

WELL........starting now week 4 (week 3 with tbol).

All my body is to hard.....muscles like a rock hauhauahu serious!!!

Strenght is owesome !

Effects of TREN is comming.....a lot of strenght, muscle hardness, a little bit more agressive and serious, libido is decreasing a little bit to.
Turinabol stating week 3 yet.....i think that it's effects do not start to act yet!

Guys, i don't know why, maybe can be because powerfull + fish oil + optimen + others supps, but my skin is perfect....like skin of a baby huahauha.....face, legs, arms....that's very nice heheh
What do you mean by skin is perfect? Like no acne?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
you did bi/tri on the same day? i try to put bi with chest and tri with shoulders. anyhow nice log so far, im not satisfied with my mdrol results yet, i did great with hdrol, so im wondering why mdrol isnt producing. It seems hdrol gave me better size with little strength, and mdrol is giving me more strength with very little size.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fatPanda, my skin is very good, nice color, soft......like a baby skin huhauHUAHU
this can be because powerfull (HGH percursors always give me a nice skin), optimen, fish oil....and others supps to.

Pipes, i already used 6 PH's, since now, h-drol was the best think that i used in my life.
I used M-drol to....it was a TRASH !!! a lot of side effects (terrible sides) and few gains.
M-drol never more!!!!!!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you did bi/tri on the same day? i try to put bi with chest and tri with shoulders. anyhow nice log so far, im not satisfied with my mdrol results yet, i did great with hdrol, so im wondering why mdrol isnt producing. It seems hdrol gave me better size with little strength, and mdrol is giving me more strength with very little size.
You could check with a CEL rep your batch number. Some have complained about bad batches, so maybe they could clear it up for you. This is assuming diet/exercise is in check.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CYCLE:

Starting week 5 (4 with tbol)

HOLLY..........FCKING........$H1T !!!!!!!!!!!

NOW i'm seeing results !!!!

More 4 kilos since the start of the cycle and BF DROPPING A LOOOOOOT!!!

Strenght are REALLY HUGE !!!!!
Hardness OWESOME
BF DECREASING !!!
Resistence GREAT!!

Sides:
-Agression A little bit
-Libido KILLED!! uhAUHaHU!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE:

Starting week 5 (4 with tbol)

HOLLY..........FCKING........$H1T !!!!!!!!!!!

NOW i'm seeing results !!!!

More 4 kilos since the start of the cycle and BF DROPPING A LOOOOOOT!!!

Strenght are REALLY HUGE !!!!!
Hardness OWESOME
BF DECREASING !!!
Resistence GREAT!!

Sides:
-Agression A little bit
-Libido KILLED!! uhAUHaHU!!
Nice to see things are going great for you. Sucks about the libido though, but it was expected. Time to get some Vitamin V.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vitmin V UHAhUAahUaHUahuahuaHUHUaHU

HTS, Yestarday my erection was normal and this morning to.......i up the powerfull dosage of 4 caps before bed to 3 caps before workout + 3 caps before bed. Libido it's better.

CYCLE:

Guys......strenght it's ABSURD!!!
5 reps. with 160kg without help on Squats yesterday .........i could go with more weigh....but i tought in my knees hehehe

Strenght, resistence, focus, agression in the gym, conection Mind/Muscle, workout intensity, everything it's owesome!!

More 4 kilos since the start and BF decreasing A LOT.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't workout yesterday. i went in a birthday and i ate 9 peaces of pizza UHAHUAhuAHuHA

Yesterday night i was with a STRONG HEADACHE !!!!
I up the H.Berry dosage and don't take the night tbol/tren dosage.

I have a machine to measure the body pressure. it was 13/8....normal (thanks god hehe), but the headache was terrible!

today i'm normal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
felost Cycle Logs 0