Injury on Cycle

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this should be in the training section or pro's. I am 10 days into a M1T cycle and friday i began getting a really bad pain in my left wrist. I couldnt finish my last set of bench today and had to cut my lift short. My question is if i cant lift because of this pain in my wrist do i stop the M1T cycle 10 days in?

azgymrat

Awards
Since you're under 21 it sounds like your growth plates closing. Seems I read somewhere not to be doing that stuff at your age. next is the elbows and knees, then the growth plates in your head, the brain is left with nowhere to expand to and eventually blows out you ears! LOL

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my second cycle of m1t and third overall using prohormones. I have been lifting seriously for about 5 years and are just as fully grown as you are. Chances are I would make you look like a child at the gym. Thanks for the helpful info but if you dont want to answer my question keep your comments to yourself. Has anyone else came across an injury while on cycle if so did you stop or continue on?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you're already so advanced and making such good progress at your young age, then why bother taking m1t? Also you should have more respect for people twice your age.

You might want to check your bench grip to make sure your not in a wrist breaker position.

azgymrat

Awards
This is my second cycle of m1t and third overall using prohormones. I have been lifting seriously for about 5 years and are just as fully grown as you are. Chances are I would make you look like a child at the gym. Thanks for the helpful info but if you dont want to answer my question keep your comments to yourself. Has anyone else came across an injury while on cycle if so did you stop or continue on?
I hate to call you a boy but a boy is all you are! I was pounding iron 10 years before you were a drip in you're daddies shorts - boy. You're not even old enough to be doing this ****. Computers are so neat... use to be you had to open your mouth for people to realize how ignorant you are.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You are NOT fully grown. 19 is too young IMO for this type of PH cycle. As for stopping....I would if you cannot lift at all.

Now keep it civil gentlemen :)

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
dude, i aint ragging on you just here to give advice.19 is young, hell, im 23 and i still condider myself a kid. as for the prohormones, yea that stuff can fuse ur groewth plates even thoughu seem full grown. even if u are big for ur age or have reached ur physical growth peak outside, hormonally u still are undergoing changes so doing prohormones and stuff can defnitely mess you up. as for ur question bout what u should do now that u are injuered, i would stop for now and defnitely lower ur training volume to make sre u dont further antagonize the injury. let urself heal, then go back to regualr training. injuries suck, but they do happen. i hate em too. i have a tendency to push myself sometimes even though i have an injury and it comes around and bites me in the ass in the long run. As for the m1t, don't do em anymore till you older. but if u are stubborn and still wanna use it, smart advice in my opinion would be give it a month or 2 before u go back to allow ur hormonal level to go back to normal. be safe and do the right thing bro. good luck to ya. btw..... i was a 19 year old ass, too. lol u'll grow out of it lol ;)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Alright NO he should not be using ph's that is clear everyone should say that in their response but AFTER you say that answer his question inteligently. Pain in the wrist, ok thats probably NOT a growth plate closure pain. There are a number of ligaments in your wrist that can be torn, sprain, pulled or injured in any number of ways doing bench press. I would probably cut MY cycle short and start PCT. I find it difficult to train chest well without presses. Some might say you could switch to fly type movements as your primary chest exercise but for me that just wouldnt cut it and I would save my valuable stuff and preserve my even more valuable health. Once again NO you should not be doing phs BAD NEWBIE but I will answer your question like a grown up who actually read your post.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the being the voice of reason here Maggmaster. It seems like lately way too many board members are getting their noses all out of joint every time a younger user asks a question. The guy is already using hormonal products, and this petty bickering and posturing isn't going to change that fact.

I would agree with the replys so far that if the pain is so severe that you simply had to stop lifting then time to heal up is definitely in order. I just wish I were smart enough to follow that advice myself ; )

azgymrat

Awards
Hey guys, I don’t think this needs to go any further than it already has. My first reply to this guy was intended as nothing more than humor - that’s it. I really don’t think there is any pain involved with growth plate closure and I have certainly never heard of anyone’s brains exploding out of their ears because the plates in their head are not expanding. If anyone has heard of this then I most humbly apologize as I would not want to make light of such a severe situation. Perhaps it was too subtle for him to realize it was intended as humor and perhaps I am less than understanding of a young kids cocky attitude. That having been said I’ll step aside from this thread.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Well I was making a more general point your post was humorous sorry