Pumps

offsides255

Awards
Can anyone explain exactly what these so called Pumps are, from some PHs, Swole, etc... is it like a pulse kind of thing were it like feels like your, muscles are pumping? Thats what ive always assumed, but i saw a thread on bodybuilding.com about someone was looking for things to help the pumps for vacation. Does it mean your muscles are temporarerely (not permanent,lol wow i cant spell) swelled up more or something?

Im just confused with this terminology I keep hearing, anyone explain please lol

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA
The pump is just the blood filling up the cappliaries and other blood vessels in muscle tissue. Its why you look awesome for a few hours after you lift and AAS including phs make the pump last longer and be more extreme based on a numbero f biochemical reactions that take place with the addition of exogenous hormones.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
*wow*
i like the way arnold puts it (plz don't flame me for using a pumping iron quote haha) "its like putting an air hose in your muscle and pumping it til its about to burst"

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
*wow*
i like the way arnold puts it (plz don't flame me for using a pumping iron quote haha) "its like putting an air hose in your muscle and pumping it til its about to burst"
At least you didn't say that it's better than cumming. :p

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
its hard to explain to these newbs and wishers what a pump is ,they have to lift properly to really know, its that feeling that keeps us going.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you've ever worked out then you have probably had a pump. Ever bent your arm and not even had to flex your bicep because it was already solid and full? Well there ya go.