CHEMIX- KING OF PUMPS - Nirates

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CHEMIX- KING OF PUMPS

I am curious, but I have read info that it contains nitrates.
However the label has NO warning sign. Is this normal?
I noticed other products containing Endo-Pump have no warning either.

Endo-Pump™: Endo-Pump™ is an ingredient blend that I actually designed myself. It’s a blend of 3 different natural plant extracts in a specific ratio that includes polyphenols and nitrates to support blood flow and blood vessel diameter. Together in the right ratio, Endo-Pump™ maximizes vasodilation and NO production to give you the ultimate pump in the gym.

Just thought there would be a warning? I love taking icariin (horny goat weed) ... im concerned about mixing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it by law that they have to put a warning label when stuff contains nitrates ?

I also dont see a FDA/GMP facility mentioned ( only looking at king of pumps ), if they dont yea they dont have to put anything on the label .. can write down "poop in a can" and prolly will sell.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Warning for what? Nitrates aren’t nitroglycerin. There are several physiological checks and balances which would prevent deleterious effects. And if you think combining “horny goat weed”/icariin with nitrates is going to cause problems I got some news for you…🤣

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just an fyi the Endopump blend is Pomegranate, Epicatechin, and Icariin if I remember correctly.

Personally not a fan of blending things together and using such weird nomenclature just kind of annoys me as well.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better to be safe! Haha.

I like to stack 4 capsules RPM with this! HGW always gives me great strength increases & pumps.