tren only been a while

severs0801

Awards
I'm being kind of lazy first off. I have not been much into lifting for 2-3 years. I have taken Tren and a stack of tren/test 4-5 cycles over the years.
I've been lifting again since Jan and I'm going to start a tren only cycle for 10 weeks. You guys have any other sups the would go help or go good with that. I dont really know whats good or not anymore.

Taking green tea/forskolin/L-carnitine/L-Arginine/ to help keep me moving was thinking of adding no-xplode (not sure how well it works)

Vectron and Betastax to help cut down

Tren at 150mg eod then post cycle -

Thanks for looking and any help you can offer -

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id run it with test like u have in the past. id also run HCG on cycle to allow a smoother recovery post cycle

severs0801

Awards
due to me being out for so long I'm only able to get tren and homemade test at this point. I was looking more for legal stuff to take thats going to help at this point.

Thanks for the input -

earlycuyler

Awards
Are you talking about Tren PH or actual trenbolone. Running a PH tren cycle for that long is asking for prolactin problems. Have you done this before?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
due to me being out for so long I'm only able to get tren and homemade test at this point. I was looking more for legal stuff to take thats going to help at this point.

Thanks for the input -
as early stated, are u looking to use a designer steroid or injectable?....im confused

severs0801

Awards
I make it from the pills - I've done 3 cycles like this before but I was a good 3 years ago. I quit lifting to lose weight to race quads for a living. now I'm done so I want to get back into it.
I dont want to make the test because its a pain the a**. So it will inject tren acetate for now till I can find som test to stack it with.
I wasnt sure if they made anything over the counter that really works now. I never really took any type of test boosters back then. Just gear and ate well.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It isn't real tren if you are getting it from the PH's...

severs0801

Awards
I read the S-Drol / M-Drol work but I dont know if that stuff can be found now. I would like to have a mass building OTC to take.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how long and what dose are u going to use? definitely get a SERM (in my opinion clomid) for PCT.

many will say test HAS to be the base of every cycle, which is complete BS. there are plenty of ppl who do tren only or deca only cycles and dont lose libido or have horrible sides.

severs0801

Awards
how long and what dose are u going to use? definitely get a SERM (in my opinion clomid) for PCT.

many will say test HAS to be the base of every cycle, which is complete BS. there are plenty of ppl who do tren only or deca only cycles and dont lose libido or have horrible sides.

Going 8-10 weeks 150 EOD - I have Tomoxifen left. it exp in sept 2007 so I might need more. my source is still good for that, I can get clomid.

I'd like to use test also but I have no good source unless I make it from the pellets and that is a pain - So we'll see how it goes.

married for 13 years I dont nned the sex drive..........lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't mind the tren alone but 10weeks on tren is kind of long imo especially if you haven't used it in a while I usually like 6-8 weeks

severs0801

Awards
could go 8, but It take a few weeks to kick in and buy 6 weeks I never wanted to stop.

would it help to take Hdrol / Mdrol or havco with the tren?