?Age-40, lifting two months, trying to loose body fat and gain some noticable muscles

dudeguzman

Awards
Ok, the title basically says it all. I've always been a guy whos in some kind of decent shape. 208 lbs, 5'11. I've been hitting the gym for the past 4 weeks, 6 days a week and have a personal trainer working with me. I know I need to add some cardio in especially if I want to loose some body fat but find cardio so boring!!!!

I have a hugh reunion with some old friends in August and I'm looking to get in the best possible looking shape I can buy then.

1st goal, loose some body fat.
2 - Tone up.
3 - Gain muscle mass.

Any help with a stack or ideas out of any ones experience would be helpful.

Thanks for all of you guys who really put alot of information out here to help out....

D.

justinc

Awards
Just keep doing what your doing. No need to take any steroids. You'll see enough changes without them, seeing how you have only been seriously lifting for two months. Maybe get some whey protein and some creatine. Keep your diet in check and keep lifting hard.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
diet, cardio and weights thats all you need.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
before trying gear you should really have your training and diet all dialed in... if you're just getting back in to it you will not see the results you're expecting without the basics covered... heck you might regret it get bad sides if not done right.. IMO not worth it!

hog928

Awards
  • Established
yea u dont need them plus u have only been going for 2 months u dont wanna start them after only 2 months so keep at it hardest part is sticking with it and watching urself tranform and diet is a huge factor

dudeguzman

Awards
UGH!!! I guess I must take all of your advice... I don't like it but ok...

How about a simple fat burner? Some thing...lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

a simple ephedrine/caffeine stack is all u need

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You could try a stim hmmmm try T-911 by Lg science or E-911 when that comes up for a stim. Steroids give you sides that I would assume you don't know much about so you don't need to put that junk in your body. If you need any help on training or your diet post in the correct section and we will help you. Oh and welcome to the board. :wave2:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 40 and want to juice haha go see a doc and get tested for low test and if so start hrt. If I was 40 I'd do it but please this is just my suggestion and BTW steroids don't help much if you don't eat, sleep and train right so get that in order first then comeback with progress pics.
no offense...but does your dad own ironmag labs or something? bless your heart...

ephedra extract! come on easy!...

Thanks guys,, going to do Cardio, ,YUK!!!!
get an itouch or ipod video....download movies and tv shows....shazam!!!!!....cardio is fun....

E Zee E

Awards
At 40 you basically have nothing to lose. I'm 45 and just got done doing a cycle of Tren Extreme and TT40 and am now lifting **** I was 15 years ago. But if you do it, do it right. Eat right, eat a boat load of protien, train like you were 20, and drink a a bunch of water. and just watch everything you do closely. and don't forget a PCT. Good Luck

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
before trying gear you should really have your training and diet all dialed in... if you're just getting back in to it you will not see the results you're expecting without the basics covered... heck you might regret it get bad sides if not done right.. IMO not worth it!
Hi underneath the original post was reference to a 4 week epistane log.Did you have a bad experience from epi ?

Filthy McNast

Awards
I'm sort of with E Zee E on this one. I'm 41 and have been back lifting seriously for about 3 and 1/2 years. I went at it for about 18 months all natural with only protein, creatine, aminos and the like. Hit plateaus across the board about 1 year into lifting and just couldn't make any significant strength or size gains. I got turned on to the pro-hormone scene at that point and haven't looked back since. At my age and your age, testosterone levels have declined a bit from what it was in your mid-20's. Cycling properly and with the right PCT, when coupled with the right exercise and diet plan will allow you to make the type of gains you are seeking. There are definitely some side effects if you are using any sort of pro-hormone that actually works. If you get the right stuff you will be amazed at the gains you get if you've never done a cycle. If you are looking to muscle up and cut weight, I would recommend Spawn at 4 caps per day for a 6 week cycle, followed up by 4 weeks of Post Cycle Therapy with Clomid. If you lift hard and eat clean during your cycle and PCT, you will definitely see a big difference when you look in the mirror.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sort of with E Zee E on this one. I'm 41 and have been back lifting seriously for about 3 and 1/2 years. I went at it for about 18 months all natural with only protein, creatine, aminos and the like. Hit plateaus across the board about 1 year into lifting and just couldn't make any significant strength or size gains.
and the original poster has been lifting 2 months. I'd bet he doesn't have good form yet in all exercises, and hasn't worked out decent long term diet. He hasn't even built a habit of working out yet really and isn't doing cardio. And yet you still would recommend spawn to him. crazy. :dunno:

dudeguzman

Awards
Ok, so far I've hit the gym 6 days a week. I've hit the wieghts for 1.5 hour and doing cardio for 1/2 hour and a few minutes of excersises on the floor for my abs. My son is 16 and does have an excellent wieght lifting coach in school and football who really has tought the kid a whole lot. I've been talking to alot of the experience lifters at the gym and there amazed at my sons form and there telling me he's teaching me right. I can see the differance between what we do, and what others do and my son is constantly telling me, dad, look at that guy, he's going to break his back if he continues lifting that way, etc.... Look I'm not a newbie to weights, did them for years playing football and baseball throught highschool and college. I'm just hitting it hard again and let me tell you, I'm am super commited and why not. My son looks like he has the build for college ball and he definetly has the desire and drive. He's soon to be a junior in high school and ****, I have a training buddy - slash young trainger to kick my ass!!!!!!

So guys thank you for your posts. I really do appriciate it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and the original poster has been lifting 2 months. I'd bet he doesn't have good form yet in all exercises, and hasn't worked out decent long term diet. He hasn't even built a habit of working out yet really and isn't doing cardio. And yet you still would recommend spawn to him. crazy. :dunno:
Ok, so far I've hit the gym 6 days a week. I've hit the wieghts for 1.5 hour and doing cardio for 1/2 hour and a few minutes of excersises on the floor for my abs. My son is 16 and does have an excellent wieght lifting coach in school and football who really has tought the kid a whole lot. I've been talking to alot of the experience lifters at the gym and there amazed at my sons form and there telling me he's teaching me right. I can see the differance between what we do, and what others do and my son is constantly telling me, dad, look at that guy, he's going to break his back if he continues lifting that way, etc.... Look I'm not a newbie to weights, did them for years playing football and baseball throught highschool and college. I'm just hitting it hard again and let me tell you, I'm am super commited and why not. My son looks like he has the build for college ball and he definetly has the desire and drive. He's soon to be a junior in high school and ****, I have a training buddy - slash young trainger to kick my ass!!!!!!

So guys thank you for your posts. I really do appriciate it.

you should get your son on spawn too....!!!