T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4/5

I think this product is under appreciated. I have been taking this product on and off since it was released several years ago. I don't take it too often so the bottle lasts a very long time. You only need 2 caps to feel it. It should be taken with a moderate to high fat meal to notice the effects. Excellent as a pre-workout if you eat before training.

The effects I notice are a strong increase in good mood, just a happy overall feeling. Also I can describe a high confidence boost and a very strong euphoric type feeling. Seriously two of these and a good meal and I'm ready to go!. Taking it pre-workout you will have no lack in confidence at all. You can take on a PR and just have absolutely no doubt that you will be able to lock it out...

No jitters either. I just wouldn't take it consistently because I had notice that I just started feeling "Strange" after taking it consistently for about 2 weeks or so. I'm not sure exactly how long before these sides came upon me, but it was after taking it for a consistent period. It's a great product but I would I just say to just take it occasionally, maybe 2 to 3 times per week and scattered days.

Seriously though I don't know why more people don't use this stuff. It's also excellent for focus and concentration.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 12
Supplement Auction 1
BigGame84 Supplements 14
Supplements 12
MikeSumthin Supplements 11