BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprised nobody has talked about this. New muscle builder by Glaxon:

ANOMALY INGREDIENTS:
PeptiStrong™ - A biologically active network of peptides discovered by artificial intelligence in the common Fava bean. PeptiStrong™ has been shown to support overall muscle health by downregulating atrophy genes like Atrogin-1, and upregulating anabolic mechanisms like the ribosomal subunit S6K1.

GG-Gold® - This compound comes from the Annatto plant and also has downregulatory activity on Atrogin-1, as well as having several other key beneficial effects on overall health & wellness.

Thoughts?!?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just watched a pretty in depth review and I feel like a mad scientist was trying to explain genetics and quantum physics to me... jesus. No help at all.

I have a very strong feeling this stuff might be as reviewed as Redcon1's "11Bravo"... as in "Who the hell knows if it does anything at all."

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just watched a pretty in depth review and I feel like a mad scientist was trying to explain genetics and quantum physics to me... jesus. No help at all.

I have a very strong feeling this stuff might be as reviewed as Redcon1's "11Bravo"... as in "Who the hell knows if it does anything at all."

I mean we know PA works when dosed properly, the problem here is with 11 Bravo is it is underdosed AND Redcon is a piece of shiit company owned by a piece of shiit person and they should get fucked....so there is that

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still feel as though glaxon is all marketing and pretty labels. They're bringing out new, but rare, unproven forms of ingredients with insufficient data and experiences. Plasm surge was very uneventful for me. Barely got anything noteworthy of a pump. I guess it tasted good, though lol. For their price ?I'd opt for something else. Good reviews on the stim pre workouts.

Last edited:
MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mean we know PA works when dosed properly, the problem here is with 11 Bravo is it is underdosed AND Redcon is a piece of shiit company owned by a piece of shiit person and they should get fucked....so there is that
But how do you really feel?
Haha, yes I agree.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I still feel as though glaxon is all marketing and pretty labels. They're bringing out new, but rare, unproven forms of ingredients with insufficient data and experiences. Plasm surge was very uneventful for me. Barely got anything noteworthy of a pump. I guess it tasted good, though lol. For their price , though? I'd opt for something else. Good reviews on the stim pre workouts.
I was looking for a stronger preworkout and got their "Specimen V2 YoYo"... just put me in a bad mood w their dosing of Y, didnt hit hard... no idea about their other stuff... not many reviews about "Anomoly" yet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ehh not a fan of the products just the shiny labels

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GGold has some research and is now in human trial phases and is popular with anti-agers but don’t know much about the first ingredient.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oral peptides SMH. find me some injectable peptistrong and maybe I'll think it does something

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say I see the other side of the coin here. I frequently look at new supps, see the label, and shrug and say “eh, nothing new to see here. I can’t really justify the price here but I like to see them throwing something new out, and not having it be just cover for something spiked

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Their sleep product was good. Addrinal worked great for me as well as the nuero 365 I believe it was called especially when stacked. Haven’t tried anything else though and things like this I’d probably guess aren’t worth the price

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
👆👆😂😂👌👌💯

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 12
Supplement Auction 1