Glaxon Flight?

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be honest, I know nothing about the ingredients that are listed in the label. All I know is that Flight is advertised to increase protein systhesis and recovery. Unless I'm wrong, Glaxon has a good reputation, though overpriced. What do you think of this product? Worth the expensive price tag? It looks quite unique.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be honest, I know nothing about the ingredients that are listed in the label. All I know is that Flight is advertised to increase protein systhesis and recovery. Unless I'm wrong, Glaxon has a good reputation, though overpriced. What do you think of this product? Worth the expensive price tag? It looks quite unique.
my thoughts - i dont find them reputable, i find it overpriced and way better options out there

but if u do run it ..drop some feedback for us .. few others have posted the similiar thread but got no where

i do love the colorful labeling but thats all

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my thoughts - i dont find them reputable, i find it overpriced and way better options out there

but if u do run it ..drop some feedback for us .. few others have posted the similiar thread but got no where

Yeah you are probably right, waiting for Anabolic XT, hurry up :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah you are probably right, waiting for Anabolic XT, hurry up :D
haha its in the works .. hopefully in Jan we have a nice surprise
there's few supplements coming up , few requests being fulfilled

have you tried anabolic effect, anacyclusXT ? either of them stacked with optimizeT is prolly the best imo you can get at the moment far as natural muscle builder.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say this about Glaxon..they have a cool pop art label design which would be attractive to 'normie' consumers in a GNC/Vit Shoppe/etc.

I have Specimen in my fridge and it is "basically ok" for a pre.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha its in the works .. hopefully in Jan we have a nice surprise
there's few supplements coming up , few requests being fulfilled

have you tried anabolic effect, anacyclusXT ? either of them stacked with optimizeT is prolly the best imo you can get at the moment far as natural muscle builder.
have 3 bottles of Optimize T, been 3 weeks on it, gonna wait for Anabolic XT to stack it, can't wait. Will it be similar to Anabolic Effect or completely different?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have 3 bottles of Optimize T, been 3 weeks on it, gonna wait for Anabolic XT to stack it, can't wait. Will it be similar to Anabolic Effect or completely different?
Very different in a way you would be able to stack them :)

Anabolic Effect for me is the best "right now"

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I tend to agree with this. I gave Flight a run and wasn't finding it special. Then I heard Andrew Huberman mention that there is a likelihood that some of these bovine extracts may be quite toxic, and I stopped short of finishing the bottle. I've had better gains and recovery since quitting Flight, actually.

Glaxon has a hype video for the first version of this product where he spends the first 4.5 minutes of the video highlighting the benefits of pomegranate extract in the formula. Then V.2 comes out and it no longer has pomegranate extract in the formula. What happened - it stopped being great?

But, yes, cool labels, I guess.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked Specimen Yo Yo. I’m liking Slyce v2 now as well. They are a good company if you like to see things you’ve never heard of on the label before and the presentation is top notch.

Everything seems on par with what it’s being marketed as. More of a place to go for novelties rather than staples, though.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with this. I gave Flight a run and wasn't finding it special. Then I heard Andrew Huberman mention that there is a likelihood that some of these bovine extracts may be quite toxic, and I stopped short of finishing the bottle. I've had better gains and recovery since quitting Flight, actually.

Glaxon has a hype video for the first version of this product where he spends the first 4.5 minutes of the video highlighting the benefits of pomegranate extract in the formula. Then V.2 comes out and it no longer has pomegranate extract in the formula. What happened - it stopped being great?

But, yes, cool labels, I guess.
Appreciate the feedback. Do you have a link to Huberman's comments? I searched, but couldn't find them. Thanks again.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback. Do you have a link to Huberman's comments? I searched, but couldn't find them. Thanks again.
I don't have a link to the comment, but I think it said during the podcast with MPMD.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 12
Supplement Auction 1
BigGame84 Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 13