Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
4 out of 5 rating for Licogenix (120 capsules)

Final Thoughts - For me at least it made no noticible diffrence using 2 or 3 at a time, stick to 2

I had no issues with dry joints of overly dry skin, In my case i would say this is exactly the same experience I had with OG Erase. I lost what i have to assume is a little water the first week, but after that weight for more or less stable.

It is looking like i am, by measurements, at least right where i was. Now in the mirror I can see changes, so I am not ruling out the possiblity that I managed to some how gained some mass / lose some fat.

I wish i could say i had huge gains or loss of fat, but that does not change my opinion of Lico - I would have no issue reccomending it. It is a solid product for sure!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
5 out of 5 rating for Licogenix (120 capsules)

Licogenix is a AI. If you dont know what that is then you dont need it.!Im not going to get into huge details on ingredients but it only list one. On one site I seen it saying there was 7 ? but Anyway.

Broussonetia Papyrifera extract 450 mg
I have no idea what this is, and honestly I dont care as long at product works.

Ok so Im going to keep it a short and simple as I can.
How did I tell it was working.
Ok well with any GOOD test booster you will in one way or another raise your estrogen and this can cause issues that are unpleasant but this helps keep that under control. This product also helps with other things like vascularity also.

Effectiveness 9.5
I think that is highest I have ever rated something here.
OK I respond very well to DAA but I do notice that I really think my estrogen raises very quickly with it also, Now when I added this It really blew my mind how well DAA can work.
This seemed to give me a dry leaner look, which DAA does but this multiplied that!. It brings out veins I never Knew I had. And It really helps with cortisol control too IMO. My belly thinnned out rather quickly and as many know me I like to eat country meals!. So this was a huge help.

Things I noticed on this.
Thinning stomach and waist line.
Dry look
VEINS!
Joints seemed to be a bit more sore while on this though. Cant say it was this doing it as I was on other things. But It should be mentioned.
Fuller Muscle look.
I also was breaking <acronym title="Google Page Ranking" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">PR</acronym>'s left and right while on this also.
I really cant say enough about this.

Dosage 10
Very simple I took 2 am with food and 2 later on with a meal. You can increase the dose of this but I truly feel that is not needed.

Value 8
I think this could be a bit cheaper, although a wonderful product. There are others that are cheaper and although I have not tried them, they all receive good marks also.

Overall 9
I really think this is what was giving me that BEAST look in the mirror while at the gym. Its really a EGO boosting product in my mind. It works and really makes your hard work POP. Give it a go . I really wish more would review this as I think its wonderful.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206259-athletix-sponsored-log-5.html

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
3/5

Decent stuff. Noticed the anti inflammation properties. My knees felt a little better. helped with estrogen during a cycle. Not real strong but a better product then 6 oxo or something of that nature.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4/5

i was sponsored this product to be used as a standalone pct product after a mild ph. the biggest notable difference was the leaning effect. i experienced a dryness through out my physique which lead me to believe the effectiveness of the aromatase inhibitor. would use again!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard a lot of great feedback on this. Have a bottle lined up to run soon, looking forward to it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Licogenix:
Wowzers!!! So for me the sweet spot was 6 caps a day!!! I'm also a bigger dude so for the most part everything I take is in higher doses. First effect I noticed was the anti inflammatory effect. My shoulder actually felt normal again. Which made MT training sessions a lot better! For being herbal this product is extremely potent! As time grew on... My puffyness started decreasing... I am looking leaner as well as I can actually see the outline of my Abs again. With how much water I drink I also retain a lot of water which makes me lose definition and makes me look puffy. When I wake up in the A.M. all water is gone and I actually look well defined. Anyways.... This product kept bloat to a minimum. I look harder and kept the same vascularity from being ON. That is definitely a big plus! Gyno was not an issue with this product! Therefore it did exactly what I wanted and what it was intended to do post cycle! All around this product is awesome and I will definitely be using it again... Natty and post cycle! You guys kicked ass!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Licogenix Final Review
Strength: 8/10 i def cannot say that this did not give me strength but they came in around week 2 and escalated up and down after that. arms and chest strength def were the biggest ones that shot up and loved it. started with reppin 225 6-8 times now im doin 255 6-8 times. considering this in not a PH, it gives awesome strength gains, i wouldnt even have expected this and this was on a cut, imagine a bulk.

Vacularity:10/10 although stacked with OxyECA, i noticed more and more leaning out throughout this cycle. veins were shooting out more all over my forearm, bi's and shoulders. it really dried me up nicely, i feel like my body is always flexed now basically. wake up every morning, lookin in the mirror and my shoulders are stickin out more, everything is so firm and literally so many people told me that i've leaned up so much. my boss today even said it

Muscle: 9/10 what do you want me to say, of course i got muscle on it. more than any OTC product and while doing this on a cut. arms def got bigger, chest shaped a little more and back def got some nice muscles. the middle of my abs is also starting to form nicely but still gotta lose some more belly fat to show it more. like i said, for an OTC product u will def not be disappointed.

AI Properties aka gyno: 10/10 i came off a dpol/MM cycle before i ran this cycle and developed a small lump a few days after(rebound and im always gyno prone with any natty t-booster for some reason). this was one reason i wanted to run the Lico to see if it would take it out and YESSIRRRRRR it did. the first 2 weeks of lico i noticed the lump did get bigger and more painful but i wanted to ride it out to see what'll happen. toward the last week the pain was going away and the lump smaller and smaller. although i killed the bottle, i still felt a really small lump there but no pain. i picked up another bottle of lico a week ago and kept running until 2 days ago so an extra 2-3 doses after the first and my lump i gone. freakin luv this stuff!!!!

Mood: 10/10 without a doubt this killed a lot of my stress. before this i always had a few days a week i felt depressed or thought about stuff too much. after the first week i noticed i felt so much better throughout my days. at school i was happy, at work i was positive, i just felt amazing.

Sides: 8/10 only side i got dry joints for a few days in my wrist and elbows but what do you expect, its an AI. other than that none at all. just popped 3g of gluc/msm twice a day and went away.

Overall: 9/10 one of the best products i have ever used. it has everything you want in it, muscle builder, leaner, anti-gyno, like no side effects at all, price is on target, i could literally go on all day on great things to say about it. im staring at my new veins atm typing this lol Athletix did it again