Tren ace + Trest ace + Mast prop

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever run this combo?

What do people think would be a good ratio to use?

I'm thinking daily shots of 50/50/50 or 50/50/75.

Purpose would be for a lean bulk (obviously though).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For my body, that would be a NIGHTMARE to recover from.. between trest and tren.. although your doses are fairly low.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How's the scare tissue? I have always been curious do guys on trt suffer from lots of scare tissue.
It's gotten noticeable the past year. I'm starting to use more areas like sub-q around the navel though (most of the time now), and ventroglutes when going IM.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Sub Q isn't bad right? Doesn't it only stings a little more and possibly takes longer for the lump to go away?

I have pinned just about all over so I am not shy to use new spots and welcome the pain and soreness. It's actually not bad once you get use to it and gain the flexibility to hit spots without getting cramps.

Btw have you heard of Testosterone undecanoate? You can pin every four months I was thinking about putting myself on trt and using that because I could pin like 3-4cc and cruise nicely every four months. The problem is not many places carry or know about it so I'd have to stock up but it's dangerous shipping it in bulk haha.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sub-q is great. Tiny little pinch at the worst of times, usually feel nothing. I use 30g slin pins and barely feel them.

I'm also only using 0.25cc of test twice per week, for a total of 125mg test per week. 0.25cc only creates a tiny bump. I do rotate inj sites though, left and right side. I've been doing this for a while now and things have been solid.

Undecanoate sounds amazing. Is it available for UGL's as well as by script? I often use UGL's to save on $$. If you order a few vials here n there scattered out, shipping should be ok. I'm pondering moving back to Canada next year so this is something I'm looking into - stocking up a bit before I go back just to give myself a buffer until I can sort out proper TRT up there. I'm scared to run out of test while trying to find a new doc/clinic. I'm originally Canadian but have been living in the US for 10yrs now.

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
It's sweet for people with lower body fat % from experience don't buy it already pre mixed buy all the compounds separately the pre mixed **** is cheap and there's no way they're using real mast

Neglia322

Neglia322

Banned
Awards
I ran a cycle of a pre mixed ugl brand tren test mast and it sucked

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I only know of one place that sales Test U and it's sold out last I checked. :(

Is it harder to get things past customs in Canada?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only know of one place that sales Test U and it's sold out last I checked. :(

Is it harder to get things past customs in Canada?
Not sure tbh. I started TRT a few years after moving to the States. Hadn't touched anabolics before that. I think there's some other Canadians on this board, I should ask em