Which would you say is more powerful for muscle building, transdermal Trest ace or oral Trenavar?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys so if you had to choose between 90 mg Trest ace transdermal or run a decent dosage of oral trenavar which one would you say is the more effective muscle builder? They are both pretty powerful compounds although trenavar can be a lot more harsh and less “fun” to run lol, but regardelsss, which would you say is more powerful ?

scuncknuts

Awards
Trenavar for sure. Trest is very wet and I only know IM trest but it is a crazy muscle builder. I just like trenavar a lot better. Trest will grow you some nice muscles and nice boobies too.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trenavar for sure. Trest is very wet and I only know IM trest but it is a crazy muscle builder. I just like trenavar a lot better. Trest will grow you some nice muscles and nice boobies too.
its so funny how different we all respond. for me trest is actually just right in the middle. not wet. not dry. kinda like phera. solid fat loss and massive increase in glycogen storage and mass. jpaul gained some fat and me, I get pealed from it. trest makes me feel like im 17 and tren makes me angry and suspisious. oral tren wrecks my kidneys and liver. I dont care if its non methyl or not, the stuff makes me feel like a mad cow.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trenavar harsh for you when you run it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trenavar is a very potent muscle builder/recomp when you take enough. All you have to do is eat a bunch and stay up on your Inhibit P, maybe keep Caber around if you are sensitive to prolactin. It is serious business though.

Trest Ace kind of blows because you’re either pinning or using a transdermal, and both get old daily after about a month for me.

I try to stick to long esters, and some orals.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trenavar is a very potent muscle builder/recomp when you take enough. All you have to do is eat a bunch and stay up on your Inhibit P, maybe keep Caber around if you are sensitive to prolactin. It is serious business though.

Trest Ace kind of blows because you’re either pinning or using a transdermal, and both get old daily after about a month for me.

I try to stick to long esters, and some orals.
Did you feel like crap on Trenavar? That is one good thing about Trest is it doesn’t make you feel like total crap. I read a lot of articles say it is harsh, however people say Superdrol makes you feel like crap though, but it doesn’t for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just wanted to throw a little wrench in this.

If you picked trest or trenavar or pretty much any oral/td steroid or prohormone with a few exceptions, and say you use it for 6-8 weeks, if your diet and training was the same and the only variable was the compound you picked. Your going to build approximately the same amount of muscle regardless of the compound. One might give more weight gained on cycle through water and glycogen retention, but when the cycle ends and the water weight is gone. The difference between compounds is going to be pretty much non-existent in the terms of how much muscle you built.

So I would pick whatever compound gives you the least side effects and makes you feel the best

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you feel like crap on Trenavar? That is one good thing about Trest is it doesn’t make you feel like total crap. I read a lot of articles say it is harsh, however people say Superdrol makes you feel like crap though, but it doesn’t for me.
Same boat, I feel completely normal on superdrol, and my appetite stays 100%

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you picked trest or trenavar or pretty much any oral/td steroid or prohormone with a few exceptions, and say you use it for 6-8 weeks, if your diet and training was the same and the only variable was the compound you picked. Your going to build approximately the same amount of muscle regardless of the compound. One might give more weight gained on cycle through water and glycogen retention, but when the cycle ends and the water weight is gone. The difference between compounds is going to be pretty much non-existent in the terms of how much muscle you built.

So I would pick whatever compound gives you the least side effects and makes you feel the best
I disagree to an extent it does depend on the compound. For example, If diet and training is the same I don’t think most people would gain as much net muscle after glycogen loss on Epistane as you would Superdrol.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Judging by this article I would say Trenavar may be the better muscle builder https://www.generationprogram.com/trenavar/#Medical_Background
“. This anabolic steroid has more power than nearly any steroid ever developed. A lot of people believe it is the most powerful steroid in existence due to both the effectiveness and results. Anyone following a cycle has the potential to gain approximately 30 pounds of pure muscle. This is an exceptional gain and partially responsible for the popularity of the product.”

Of course one must consider this is just one author’s opinion and can be a gross exaggeration.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30lbs of pure muscle?? I find that very hard to believe.. Especially if it's a 30 day bottle..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30lbs of pure muscle?? I find that very hard to believe.. Especially if it's a 30 day bottle..
Ya an exaggeration for sure. Maybe for an 8 week cycle but it wouldn’t all be pure muscle, but rather muscle, glycogen, and fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Judging by this article I would say Trenavar may be the better muscle builder https://www.generationprogram.com/trenavar/#Medical_Background
“. This anabolic steroid has more power than nearly any steroid ever developed. A lot of people believe it is the most powerful steroid in existence due to both the effectiveness and results. Anyone following a cycle has the potential to gain approximately 30 pounds of pure muscle. This is an exceptional gain and partially responsible for the popularity of the product.”

Of course one must consider this is just one author’s opinion and can be a gross exaggeration.
total garbage statement. subjective to the author at best.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I disagree to an extent it does depend on the compound. For example, If diet and training is the same I don’t think most people would gain as much net muscle after glycogen loss on Epistane as you would Superdrol.
In a year maybe, but I 1 short cycle, the difference is going to be negligible. You can realistically only build about 12lbs of muscle in a year no matter how much gear you use. That's why when you watch bodybuilders come up through the ranks their stageway only goes up approximately 10 lb a year. Because that's about the limit of how much muscle you can add in a year. Yeah there's some exceptions but not many. So how much muscle do you really think you're going to build in four six or eight weeks? Maybe 5 lbs if your lucky. Do you think you're going to notice the difference between the three and a half pounds the epistane gave you versus the 5 that sd gave you. You're going to look much bigger on superdraw because of the cosmetic effects but those are going to disappear after the cycle ends.

When guys talk about they gain 15 or 20 lb of muscle on sd it's complete nonsense.

Think about it, if you could really build that much muscle that fast, or anyone would have to do is run SD three times a year for 2 years and they would be as big as an ifbb pro open bodybuilder

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

You can find a article like that about every single compound made.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you stayed on cycle all year for a whole year straight you would not gain 30 lb of muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya an exaggeration for sure. Maybe for an 8 week cycle but it wouldn’t all be pure muscle, but rather muscle, glycogen, and fat.
Your perception of what's possible on steroids is way off, if you took 1000mg test, 1000mg of tren and 100mg anadrol daily you could not gain 39lbs of muscle in 8 weeks, if you stayed on that cycle for a whole year you would still not build 30 lb of muscle. Yeah you could probably gain 60 70 maybe even 80 lb in that year. But when it's time to diet and see how much muscle was really built your gonna find out.

That's why you see offseason bodybuildeers with abs at 300lbs who step on stage weighing 240.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I did two cycles of solo transdermal trest about 10 years ago when OL and (some other brand) were putting them out and this forum was full of talk about them. My conclusion at the end was they felt more like a stronger test, for me a bit dryer (I was only using formestane as an AI- so I’d imagine quite dry with a stronger AI). I felt good on it, like I would on a decent test dose after being off everything for a while.

I’ve since ran 4 cycles of trenA/E, and for me when it comes to raw strength gains and body recomp there is nothing out there to compare to Tren (except maybe Superdrol but that’s another discussion). Personally, I don’t get much negative sides when running test:Tren at around 250:500, so given the lack of negative sides it really tilts the scale toward Tren for me.
sidenote: once Tren really kicks in I can’t gain weight. I gain 5 initial lbs then just maintain that body weight, as I obviously gain muscle and melt away fat. Can’t gain weight even with a HEAVY diet. When I finally cleaned my diet up on Tren it served go cut me up even more. (I am naturally lean. A “hardgainer”)

HOWEVER- everyone responds very differently to both trest and Tren! Wet vs dry, weight gain vs. recomp, nasty sides vs no sides. This is just my experience!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

Also- this^

And the shorter your cycle the more this is the case. The longer the cycle (say 16-20week long ester cycles) the bigger the supposed “gap” would be between the muscle gains of two different compounds, if any.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In a year maybe, but I 1 short cycle, the difference is going to be negligible. You can realistically only build about 12lbs of muscle in a year no matter how much gear you use. That's why when you watch bodybuilders come up through the ranks their stageway only goes up approximately 10 lb a year. Because that's about the limit of how much muscle you can add in a year. Yeah there's some exceptions but not many. So how much muscle do you really think you're going to build in four six or eight weeks? Maybe 5 lbs if your lucky. Do you think you're going to notice the difference between the three and a half pounds the epistane gave you versus the 5 that sd gave you. You're going to look much bigger on superdraw because of the cosmetic effects but those are going to disappear after the cycle ends.

When guys talk about they gain 15 or 20 lb of muscle on sd it's complete nonsense.

Think about it, if you could really build that much muscle that fast, or anyone would have to do is run SD three times a year for 2 years and they would be as big as an ifbb pro open bodybuilder
Good points here Smont.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good points here Smont.
It's hard to believe that when someone puts on 60+ lbs and keeps visible abs that it's not mostly muscle. I can't understand it myself, but even the freakiest bodybuilders that do that only step on stage 5-10lbs heavier. I can't grasp how it's possible but it's obvious. Nick walker and bret Wilkin I believe made 20+lb jumps one year but that's the extreme of the extreme and what there taking is probably more then everyone in this thread combined.

Even Ronnie Coleman took like 10 years to add 60lbs of stage weight

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
JoeP do yourself a favor and stop trying to find the magic OTC supplement that will make you a giant hulk of muscle, it’s not going to happen. Instead, find a Dr (since I know you refuse UG gear) that can prescribe you a little extra Test, some Deca and Anavar and cycle that, it’ll be much healthier for you and you’ll make a lot better gains than those cycles you do now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@JoePaul39

If you want a badass non injectable cycle and don't mind throwing caution out the window.
Transdermal trest, epistane and superdrol stacked.

Trest epistane all 6 weeks and 30mg SD the last 4 weeks. Those last 3-4 weeks you should look like you made the most ridiculous transformation in the shortest time ever lol. I don't know how long it'll stick around probably only a couple of weeks after you discontinue but it's gonna look like you put on 20lbs of muscle no doubt.

Everyone says that tren ace makes the fastest cosmetic changes and it's definitely crazy how fast trannies can change the way that you look in a short period of time. But I'd wager SD can do it in a shorter period of time. Someone who is very lean can take 30-40mg of SD a day and in 3-4 weeks they will be up 15+ lbs and all the water seems to go to all the right places lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
JoeP do yourself a favor and stop trying to find the magic OTC supplement that will make you a giant hulk of muscle, it’s not going to happen. Instead, find a Dr (since I know you refuse UG gear) that can prescribe you a little extra Test, some Deca and Anavar and cycle that, it’ll be much healthier for you and you’ll make a lot better gains than those cycles you do now.
Any cycle without orals is going to be better for your long term gains and health. That's a definite!👍👍

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember feeling good on it, but there was a constant simmering rage and boner with every dose 3x a day. You have to control the fury when that Tren base hits, even when you are at work, driving in traffic, or your missus is fussing about this or that. At some point, you’re going to have a bad time.

I left my GF of 4 years while on the peak of my Trenavar blast. Best decision I ever made, but it’s going to eliminate your patience for all the BS you normally tolerate in your life.

@JoePaul39

Everyone says that tren ace makes the fastest cosmetic changes and it's definitely crazy how fast trannies can change the way that you look in a short period of time.
What’s really crazy is how fast it will make you look at trannies

Lol I know you meant to type Tren

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I remember feeling good on it, but there was a constant simmering rage and boner with every dose 3x a day. You have to control the fury when that Tren base hits, even when you are at work, driving in traffic, or your missus is fussing about this or that. At some point, you’re going to have a bad time.

I left my GF of 4 years while on the peak of my Trenavar blast. Best decision I ever made, but it’s going to eliminate your patience for all the BS you normally tolerate in your life.

😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😂

My phone has the worst autocorrect ever lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whatever man. I have made great gains on my last couple of cycles. Here is a pic from a few days ago, however knowing your as$ I’m sure you will say you see no difference. I think I’m in great shape for 44.
925BD49B-C183-4C06-8F86-540611F15FD5.jpeg
BA08D687-953F-4F5B-89E1-45B5A632EF94.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard that the phone's autocorrect primarly inserts words, that are often used by the user 🤷‍♂️
I would agree but that is not a word I use often, the only time I have typed that word in my phone is to bust someone's balls and it's still not a often used word.

I do however think that because the smartphones pay attention to a lot of the stuff that we do, I watch a lot YouTube bodybuilding stuff, the past 3 or 4 days in a row I was skimming through Tony huge videos and they talk about trannies a lot lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would agree but that is not a word I use often, the only time I have typed that word in my phone is to bust someone's balls and it's still not a often used word.

I do however think that because the smartphones pay attention to a lot of the stuff that we do, I watch a lot YouTube bodybuilding stuff, the past 3 or 4 days in a row I was skimming through Tony huge videos and they talk about trannies a lot lol.
I'm just messing with ya = )

I do think the cat is out the bag, however.. 🤪

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking about real epistane?? Like the RPN havoc clone from IBS that was around 15 years ago? Is some new company making that compound again?
I’ve completely given up and forgotten about any pro hormones a while ago but I thought they were long gone.

I had bought a bottle of havoc on Amazon around maybe 2014 (one of the last few bottles) and it had gone completely bunk. Or it was just bunk from the start.
JoeP- just food for thought. I refused to use injectable’s or UgL stuff for years, then finally one day made the jump and havnt looked back since. In the long run injecting pharma test is cleaner, healthier, more reliable and a hell of a lot more effective then any type of oral that you have to keep swollowing every day. At 44 a doc would hand you a script for test c pretty much over the phone….

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whatever man. I have made great gains on my last couple of cycles. Here is a pic from a few days ago, however knowing your as$ I’m sure you will say you see no difference. I think I’m in great shape for 44.
View attachment 212888View attachment 212889
Good, what you think is what matters the most, who cares what other thinks. But, you asking all the time about “what’s the best?” and I/we keep telling you what is the best but unfortunately it’s not what you want to hear. Also, I’m the same age as you so the “for my age” is not a good excuse.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are we talking about real epistane?? Like the RPN havoc clone from IBS that was around 15 years ago? Is some new company making that compound again?
I’ve completely given up and forgotten about any pro hormones a while ago but I thought they were long gone.

I had bought a bottle of havoc on Amazon around maybe 2014 (one of the last few bottles) and it had gone completely bunk. Or it was just bunk from the start.
JoeP- just food for thought. I refused to use injectable’s or UgL stuff for years, then finally one day made the jump and havnt looked back since. In the long run injecting pharma test is cleaner, healthier, more reliable and a hell of a lot more effective then any type of oral that you have to keep swollowing every day. At 44 a doc would hand you a script for test c pretty much over the phone….
i have a script for trt test 160 mg which though isn’t much it enables me to keep much of the gains from the oral cycles and prevents me from getting on cycle fatigue. I only run like 2 eight week cycles a year. I’ve notified most guys on here are using a ton of pinning UGL gear AND running orals as kickstarters and finishers so I’m really running less gear than most here.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good, what you think is what matters the most, who cares what other thinks. But, you asking all the time about “what’s the best?” and I/we keep telling you what is the best but unfortunately it’s not what you want to hear. Also, I’m the same age as you so the “for my age” is not a good excuse.
Yes you may be mg age but I wasn’t even training seriously till 39 and when I started I was fat af at 30 percent body fat and have cut that in half to 15 percent and added muscle so to always claim I’m not making much progress “blah blah blah” is total bs.. You have been training basically your whole life so of course you should have a better physique (which I am giving you the benefit of the doubt you do because to my knowledge you have never posted a pic of yourself here which is your choice and never ran a log, although I know some people like to keep things private with this which is cool and I can respect that).

And tons of guys on here I’m sure you notice run a BOATLOAD of gear orals and pinning all sorts of shi$ and you can’t even tell they lift. Why don’t you go bother them? No I’m not hulk, or the most fit guy on here by any means, but all you have done for years is criticize me. I’m close to just putting you on ignore because I have been on here for 5 years and all the other guys are supportive and encouraging, wish I could say the same for you. Perhaps you should work on your personality as much as you do your physique bro.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i have a script for trt test 160 mg which though isn’t much it enables me to keep much of the gains from the oral cycles and prevents me from getting on cycle fatigue. I only run like 2 eight week cycles a year. I’ve notified most guys on here are using a ton of pinning UGL gear AND running orals as kickstarters and finishers so I’m really running less gear than most here.
I don’t think anyone gets any awards for how much they do or don’t take, so don’t let that influence your personal health decisions.

Your choices should be about what meets your needs. If you are satisfied with the results you are getting & at peace with how you get them, that’s what matters. And obviously some people value things like longevity more than others, so that will weigh into what they deem acceptable risk for themselves.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think anyone gets any awards for how much they do or don’t take, so don’t let that influence your personal health decisions.

Your choices should be about what meets your needs. If you are satisfied with the results you are getting & at peace with how you get them, that’s what matters. And obviously some people value things like longevity more than others, so that will weigh into what they deem acceptable risk for themselves.
I agree and I am satisfied with the results I am getting and am well aware of the high risk and strain oral cycles have on cardiovascular/lipids , I just went off on him because he does nothing but negative criticism of me all the time. One time I ran a log and Fuked up and put on some fat and he told me I was running a fat camp on my log!! He is so consistently negative to me that I have stopped doing logs on here which I have always enjoyed doing. I guess I should just put him on ignore because life is too short to let something like that get to you and and life has enough negativity the way it is. I feel I am taking less risk by only running two 8 week oral cycles a year than those who pin all sorts of stuff AND run orals simultaneously so it is unfair to criticize me under that banner of “health reasons or concerns”. I don’t judge others let them run whatever they want, nor do i do much critical or negative posting on here unless I’m attacked, but I’m not gonna let someone single me out on here bro. Some people need to learn a wise saying “Judge not lest ye be judged”. Hyde you know me, I don’t go around like an as$hole criticizing people on here. Well this thread is now way off topic thanks to Mr. Biceps stating something unrelated to which of the two compounds are more effective muscle builders, but hopefully it can get back on track.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes you may be mg age but I wasn’t even training seriously till 39 and when I started I was fat af at 30 percent body fat and have cut that in half to 15 percent and added muscle so to always claim I’m not making much progress “blah blah blah” is total bs.. You have been training basically your whole life so of course you should have a better physique (which I am giving you the benefit of the doubt you do because to my knowledge you have never posted a pic of yourself here which is your choice and never ran a log, although I know some people like to keep things private with this which is cool and I can respect that).

And tons of guys on here I’m sure you notice run a BOATLOAD of gear orals and pinning all sorts of shi$ and you can’t even tell they lift. Why don’t you go bother them? No I’m not hulk, or the most fit guy on here by any means, but all you have done for years is criticize me. I’m close to just putting you on ignore because I have been on here for 5 years and all the other guys are supportive and encouraging, wish I could say the same for you. Perhaps you should work on your personality as much as you do your physique bro.
Put all that aside for a min. You can do whatever you want, I also enjoy the orals, especially anadrol and SD!

But orals are far more dangerous to your heart and overall health then the majority of injectables. I'd bet my house that the majority of ppl could maintain better health markers on 1000mg testosterone then on a couple oral cycles.

For your own benefits to health and longevity you should really start getting away from orals and if you wanna use them then stick to the more forgiving ones, t-bol and anavar. It's not about gains or how you look. It's about how your heart and overall health will look if you keep using orals into your 40's and 50's

It's like smoking cigarettes or being a drunk. It's not gonna kill you today, it's probably not next week or next month.

But somewhere down the road the bill comes due and it's time to pay

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm 99% confident that if my health took a turn in my 50's or whatever it's going to be from what I did in my 20's and 30's, not whatever I'm doing at that moment in my 50's

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I think you misunderstood my first reply, it was NOT a peak towards you it was meant to help, Test&Deca will be better health wise and results wise and you can get those from a Dr.

I know you been doing great and you got great results and look 10x better, I bet you feel 10x better also.

I have showed you pictures, you can feel free to post them if you want to show ppl, I never felt the need to because to me it’s not impressive enough to show off. But you’re right, I am in better shape and stronger than most ppl our age but that’s not who I am competing/comparing with.

Last few years I been doing mild Test/Primo cycles (this cycle I’m doing now I added Deca) and maybe throw in a oral for a few weeks for fun, my health markers stay in range with those doses.

I was not trying to put you down, I was trying to help, everyone will agree that injectable cycles will be better, both with results and health, you should really consider it, or maybe not cycle at all, especially since you like bringing up age.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something to consider to that BBiceps makes a decent point of though, is if you can get in touch with a hot rod anti-aging clinic that can give you overblown scripts, you could get legal access to scripts like 250, sometimes 300mg test, 100 maybe even 200mg deca, sometimes Var. And if you stockpile those things and only pin 160 or whatever you need, you can mildly blast with pure pharmaceutical gear once or maybe twice a year.

This could be in addition to or instead of whatever you currently use, so aside from cost, it’s all upside. Clean gear, owned legitimately as medicine, that has more than half a century of human data behind its reasonably safe usage.

It’s a derail from this thread, but it is relevant to maintaining or building on these cycles.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree and I am satisfied with the results I am getting and am well aware of the high risk and strain oral cycles have on cardiovascular/lipids , I just went off on him because he does nothing but negative criticism of me all the time. One time I ran a log and Fuked up and put on some fat and he told me I was running a fat camp on my log!! He is so consistently negative to me that I have stopped doing logs on here which I have always enjoyed doing. I guess I should just put him on ignore because life is too short to let something like that get to you and and life has enough negativity the way it is. I feel I am taking less risk by only running two 8 week oral cycles a year than those who pin all sorts of stuff AND run orals simultaneously so it is unfair to criticize me under that banner of “health reasons or concerns”. I don’t judge others let them run whatever they want, nor do i do much critical or negative posting on here unless I’m attacked, but I’m not gonna let someone single me out on here bro. Some people need to learn a wise saying “Judge not lest ye be judged”. Hyde you know me, I don’t go around like an as$hole criticizing people on here. Well this thread is now way off topic thanks to Mr. Biceps stating something unrelated to which of the two compounds are more effective muscle builders, but hopefully it can get back on track.
I’m not here to bully anyone or to put ppl down but when ppl ask for advice and then don’t get the answer they want they tend to get really defensive (like they guy that thinks running low dose Ment is a good idea) and you had no business running a bulk that time. Sometimes tough love is just what ppl need.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You kept having boners on Trenavar, I thought the stuff does the opposite and can give you limp noodle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You kept having boners on Trenavar, I thought the stuff does the opposite and can give you limp noodle?
Tren is such a strong androgen it always makes me hard - it’s the high prolactin it gives that makes it impossible to finish, and bugs my gyno easily. I have to lower prolactin on all 19-nors because I’m extra sensitive to that.

Now deca, that will raise prolactin for me but actually also really softens my noodle. I can basically only use a therapeutic dose for joints if I run it; it must be very low compared to more androgenic compounds.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tren is such a strong androgen it always makes me hard - it’s the high prolactin it gives that makes it impossible to finish, and bugs my gyno easily. I have to lower prolactin on all 19-nors because I’m extra sensitive to that.

Now deca, that will raise prolactin for me but actually also really softens my noodle. I can basically only use a therapeutic dose for joints if I run it; it must be very low compared to more androgenic compounds.
You get high prolactin on it, were you not using Caber or was that not enough?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not here to bully anyone or to put ppl down but when ppl ask for advice and then don’t get the answer they want they tend to get really defensive (like they guy that thinks running low dose Ment is a good idea) and you had no business running a bulk that time. Sometimes tough love is just what ppl need.
No hard feelings @BBiceps . I just don’t take criticism well I guess because i have a low self esteem (which I suppose a lot of guys on steroids may). Also was bullied as a kid so I’m a sensitive baby I guess lol! I had forgot you did send me some of your pics via a PM. You should be proud of your physique.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You get high prolactin on it, were you not using Caber or was that not enough?
Yep, Caber fixes it right up. But no dose of P5P/B6 or L-Dopa really fixes it for me; I need pharm intervention which does pose its own sides/health impact (like further heart remodeling).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, Caber fixes it right up. But no dose of P5P/B6 or L-Dopa really fixes it for me; I need pharm intervention which does pose its own sides/health impact (like further heart remodeling).
While we’re on the subject of health. I’ve been researching Trenavar a lot lately and is it a fair assessment that it would be a lot more or at least somewhat more unhealthy in the long term to run over Trest? Trest was being considered for a type of trt at one point. I have had real good results with the transdermal Trest acetate, but one of the reasons I was thinking of switching was not just because of how powerful Trenavar is, but it is so much cheaper compared to the transdermal Trest. I would say the Trest is like four times more expensive, but if it is less of an impact on being detrimental to one’s health I need to consider that too.

Also, How hard is is it to find one if these anti-aging doctors that will prescribe the steroids freely? Any “key words” to put in a google search lol. Also, I assume insurance doesn’t cover a lot of it so isn’t it as expensive as fuk at uninsured retail pharmacy prices?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
While we’re on the subject of health. I’ve been researching Trenavar a lot lately and is it a fair assessment that it would be a lot more or at least somewhat more unhealthy in the long term to run over Trest? Trest was being considered for a type of trt at one point. I have had real good results with the transdermal Trest acetate, but one of the reasons I was thinking of switching was not just because of how powerful Trenavar is, but it is so much cheaper compared to the transdermal Trest. I would say the Trest is like four times more expensive, but if it is less of an impact on being detrimental to one’s health I need to consider that too.

Also, How hard is is it to find one if these anti-aging doctors that will prescribe the steroids freely? Any “key words” to put in a google search lol. Also, I assume insurance doesn’t cover a lot of it so isn’t it as expensive as fuk at uninsured retail pharmacy prices?
No, I would treat Trest like Tren in terms of health impact. Both tend to be junk for your lipids; so will Dienelone. Both will raise blood pressure, and also push kidneys independently of that even if BP is controlled (but Tren you hear about this more, probably due to higher total mg doses if I had to guess).

You need to keep the context of the research - Trest as HRT and birth control was 3mg per week. If you use the 50mg/wk dose of Tren that was given to elderly decades ago, it’s also going to be much less impact on health & overall stronger.

People can morph on enough dose of either compound. You are going to mentally feel better on Trest, and need more ancillaries.

I’d search for clinics in Florida that do telemedicine, look at reviews for them. A lot more expensive than UGL, but any clinic is (and isn’t laced with heavy metals lol). You could look at things like GoodRx coupons and try shopping different compounding pharmacies for things like the Var script. Although a lot of these places you do have to use their particular pharmacy and/or get unnecessary ancillaries sometimes, so you need to know when you are being sold a bunch of crap and how to shop around.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hit or miss, some ppl are sexual deviant on tren and tren like stuff. Some ppl want nothing to do with it or can't on the stuff