New guy!

Poppus

Awards
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and need help from people who know what they are doing.

Two weeks into lgd4033 and mk677. Seeing varying results but my diet and training is terrible.

Any tips for diet, alcohol and training? What should I be eating and how much should I be training. No need for specifics but just some general advice would be nice.

I am new and struggle with motivation but I am building the will power to change my habits.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking PEDs when neither your diet or training is dialled in.

Age?
Weight?
Height?

What are your current goals as this will determine what your diet should look like.

What is your current training regime?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to AM!

What is your Age: (21 at least to discuss anabolics in this group)
Weight:
BF%:
Experience Training:

• Why LGD / MK?
  • Dose:
  • Length of Cycle:
  • On Cycle Support: You need to protect your liver. (LGD)
  • PCT: (Post Cycle Support)
How terrible is your diet?
- Eat Healthy.
- No Alcohol.

No need for specifics?
Generally you should be training based on the programming you are following. (i.e., 3 days on 1 off, repeat)
You should have had the will power and a plan before putting a research chemical into your body.
2 weeks in, you'll see no results

- Pumps (LGD)
- Bloat, Hunger, Sleep Pattern is upset (MK)
- and suppression (lethargy)

This belongs in the Anabolics section.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. FIrst things first - diet and training are the largest factors in your success with building a strong and muscular physique. These two factors are the underlying foundation to any effective program, so these need to be addressed and correct first before discussing SARMs or other supplements.

Post up your stats so we can have a better understanding of where you currently are. But it looks like you've put the cart before the horse with your approach.

Here's a few pointers for diet and training:
1. consume 1g per pound of body weight in protein
2. determine your TDEE and eat appx. +300kcals per day to gain weight without overdoing it.
3. limit alcohol consumption (especially while using SARMs)
4. lift heavy, and lift often - be in the gym 4-5 days per week consistently, and push yourself
5. sleep enough and recover properly

Poppus

Awards
Thanks so much for your help! Useful already! I go to the gym everyday, but missed two sessions this week due to work commitments. But the diet is more what I meant by will power. To be honest, I am not sure what I should be eating so need direction.

What is your Age: 30
Weight: 108kg
BF%: not sure what that is
Experience Training: PT sessions twice a week and gym regularly. I am intermediate in this regard.

Why LGD / MK? Recommended to me for fat loss, I have a belly to get rid of and bulking to do
Dose: 10 MG mk677 daily 5 out of 7 days 500mcg Lgd daily
Length of Cycle: 2 months
On Cycle Support: You need to protect your liver. (LGD)
PCT: (Post Cycle Support)

- Eat Healthy. Need assistance with what to look for.
- No Alcohol. Ok

I notice the pumps, appetite slightly and morning wake ups are very lethargic.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks so much for your help! Useful already! I go to the gym everyday, but missed two sessions this week due to work commitments. But the diet is more what I meant by will power. To be honest, I am not sure what I should be eating so need direction.

What is your Age: 30
Weight: 108kg
BF%: not sure what that is
Experience Training: PT sessions twice a week and gym regularly. I am intermediate in this regard.

Why LGD / MK? Recommended to me for fat loss, I have a belly to get rid of and bulking to do
Dose: 10 MG mk677 daily 5 out of 7 days 500mcg Lgd daily
Length of Cycle: 2 months
On Cycle Support: You need to protect your liver. (LGD)
PCT: (Post Cycle Support)

- Eat Healthy. Need assistance with what to look for.
- No Alcohol. Ok

I notice the pumps, appetite slightly and morning wake ups are very lethargic.

Body Fat% (BF)

LGD is for bulking, so 1/2mg? Who suggested that oddly low dose?
8 week cycle is minimum for LGD, and MK it's incredibly short, should be more like 12-16 weeks.
  • You're going to need a PCT (Post Cycle Support) SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator)
  • On Cycle Support: Tudca / NAC / Milk Thistle
  • Fish Oil
  • Test Booster to offset the lethargy (Cel's M-TEST is a good idea, or a Topical or Oral DHEA)
  • Taurine for back pumps if you get them
Chicken / Vegetables (Cruciferous, like Broccoli) A lot.
Drink plenty of water. 1-2 liters per day

Get plenty of rest. Get to bed early if you can.

Poppus

Awards
This is super helpful! You guys are great! I will rule off alcohol on the calendar from today. Sleep, water and will chat to the team about dosage. Chicken and vegetables, got it!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel you are wasting money on your sarms (growth hormone secretagogue) at this point. You are quite heavy (don't know your height) and you say you have a belly to get rid of... And want to bulk. You need to do one or the other. Recomping is one of the trickiest things to ballance. Stop the sarms. If you must pop pills etc. To keep you motivated get a decent vitamin/mineral supplement and possibly an amino acid powder with energy. Then sit down and Taylor your diet. You need to lose the fat to see the muscles then you can work on building them up. If you can't diet for a month and lose weight then throwing money at peds will not rectify the situation. They are not a crutch for bad habits.

Marco402

Awards
Also if you don’t control your hunger cravings with the mk677 it could be detrimental to your goal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome OP, you've had some great advice above.

Im pretty confident from your weight and the other info that your bf will be above 20%......IMO thats too high to really get the benefits of sarms (or mk677) and indicates that (as you.acknowledge), training and diet needs work.

Think of sarms (or aas/ph's) as a nice set of cufflinks. Add them to a shabby shirt and low quality suit and you'll still look **** but add them to a nice sharp outfit and they'll elevate it higher.

You gotta get the fundementals in place first brother, you wont get the full benefits of this stuff until you do.

I may have missed it but whats your pct look like?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can see how this kind of advice gets you down. It happens to us all, you spend months or even years not getting anywhere with your muscle building goals then you think "right! Enough is enough" you do some research, ask around. Find out about sarms, get your cycle ready to go then go on a forum to get advice on diet. On paper you have done all the right things then everyone (including me) tells you your going about it all wrong and you've wasted money and your goals are confused and your new born motivation gets shot down and in all honesty you feel ****. One of the things that keeps me on track is buying the supplements etc. I need. If I've blown £100 plus on a months worth of supplements I am damn well gonna stick to my plan and not piss it down the drain. I think where you have gone wrong is you have dived in at the deep end before knowing how to swim. Step 1 decide if you need to lose body fat or gain muscle. Going by what you have told us the former seems right for you Step 2 come up with a diet plan to accommodate, work out your maintenence calories then tweak from there. Which is what the guys on here will help you with. Step 3 decide on your workout type and schedule again based on your step 1 goal. Then put the sarms in the cupboard, you WILL want to use them if all is going to plan in a few months. If you want to spend some money on supplements to help you then pick out a decent preworkout, protein powder, maybe an amino acid supplement to sip on throughout the day and your good to go. Don't mess with fat burners until you can start losing the fat on your own, again people get into the mentality that "I'm taking this so I can relax my diet" but I. Truth they will only enhance a fat loss program that is already working. And most importantly don't be scared of losing weight. As the fat comes off you may start feeling small and may even have to buy smaller sized clothes but you will actually look more muscular and will probably gain some muscle if steps 2 and 3 are done right. Best of luck.