DIESEL TEST Hardcore

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIESEL TEST Hardcore should be avail. by 29 June 07 at Nutraplanet. This is a step WAY above 2010 and the original "yellow label" DIESEL TEST.

I will be doing a thread for sponsored testers so check the GET DIESEL section to sign up. I dont really know if there is some place else I am suppose to post for testers.

- Increase Free Testosterone Levels
- Increase Strength and Muscle Hardness
- Increase Sex Drive and Response to Stimulation
- Decrease Bad (16-hydroxyestrogen) Estrogen
- Dramatically Increase Erection Hardness
- Increase Semen Volume and Sexual Pleasure
- Prevent Excessive Cortisol Production​

With DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore you will experience increased free testosterone levels, a huge jump in libido (sex drive), see increased semen volume and experience monster erections on demand BUT more importantly you will get strong as hell with increased muscle hardness, power gains, lean muscle mass gains and experience faster recovery! There are tons of herbal test boosters out there but we guarantee nothing surpasses DIESEL TEST Hardcore in effectiveness!

Simply put DIESEL TEST Hardcore is guaranteed to out perform any herbal test booster available at increasing total and free testosterone while reducing/controlling excessive estrogen, cortisol and prolactin production. As a libido enhancer, semen volumizer, erection enhancer nothing comes close! Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

The DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore difference:​
-
Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.

- A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).
- Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!

- No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.

- Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!

- Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.

- 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.

- 100% legal in any drug tested organization.

- Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
* 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
* 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
* 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and
decreased*latency time between erections.

Stop wasting your money on over hyped, under dosed, "gotta stack with two or three other products for results" test boosters and GET DIESEL!

** Please note this is a very effective natural/herbal testosterone and libido booster! You may see a temporarily increase in aggression or you may become "short tempered" with a dosage over 3-4 tabs/day. It is very probable that you will see a HUGE (and sometimes it maybe unbearable) increase in libido (sex drive). If "extreme" results are unwanted, reduce your dosage to 2-3 tabs or less/day or use two days on one day off, or every other day.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely cool. Looking to try something new out in PCT.

rkretz

Awards
I dont understand what is the major improvement in this over the past diesel test products? The number one ingredient is maca which seems to only increase sex drive in large amounts and then number two is horny goat weed which dosnt do anything for testosterone maybe some libido boost. Sorry just wondering what is the step up

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I dont understand what is the major improvement in this over the past diesel test products? The number one ingredient is maca which seems to only increase sex drive in large amounts and then number two is horny goat weed which dosnt do anything for testosterone maybe some libido boost. Sorry just wondering what is the step up

The step up is it is more effective at lower dosages (compared to 2010 and the original DIESEL TEST) and there is no shut down of libido with increased dosage. If you ever used the first DIESEL TEST and 2010 it really didnt need an improvement except for the shut down of libido at higher dosages.

Also Maca is the #1 ingredient because we dont use a maca extract so its going to be in a larger quatity, but that has nothing to do with the other ingredients.

Also HGW does have something to do with testosterone, but long story short, as with other GET DIESEL products you cant look at the label and say, "well its gonna work this way or that way."

If you please, you can sign up on the tester thread and test the product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIESEL TEST Hardcore will be (99% sure) at Nutraplanet on monday the 2nd of July.

Some people will complain the pills are 2 big, so if this "hardcore" product has pills that you think are 2 big, ur not hardcore, so its ok, just cut them in half.

They are a little bigger than DT2040 tabs, just FYI.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Yo Chuck...Do you have a write up on this product with reference's etc....? Would love to check that out!

Thanks man.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yo Chuck...Do you have a write up on this product with reference's etc....? Would love to check that out!

Thanks man.
There is a write up at getdiesel.com, most of it is in the front of this post. I dont do ref. and all that in my write ups no more because we got 2 many new companies poping up ever 3 hours that just look at what everyone else is doing and why and bootleg their products.

I do have a thread over at bb.com with users who have posted their hormone test results on past DT formulas similar to DT Hardcore.

http://forum.bodybuilding .com/showthread. php?t=612113

Boris

Awards
DIESEL TEST Hardcore will be (99% sure) at Nutraplanet on monday the 2nd of July.
No sign of it at Nutraplanet yet - do you have an update on when it will reach them? Keen to try the new formula, liked the original DT and DT 2010.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No sign of it at Nutraplanet yet - do you have an update on when it will reach them? Keen to try the new formula, liked the original DT and DT 2010.
well it should have arrived there today so its up to them when they put it up.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diesel Test is one of the few test boosters that I've seen bloodwork for over the last couple years, along with rave reviews.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just noticed that Chuck is in Tampa, I was wondering who else here was local to me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established