• Increase Semen Volume and Sexual Pleasure
  • Prevent Excessive Cortisol Production
@Rocket3015 @Chuck Diesel

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I received a free bottle of this from Chuck and Rocket for a contest win. I am late on this, as I received it before the world came to an end with covid back in February of 2020. I was going to prepare for a show, but personal issues along with the world issues ended any hopes of that.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't change anything in my diet or activities, so everything should be related to the product. I didn't get blood work so I have no idea if it changed my test levels, decreased my estrogen. Sexual wise, I don't see that it changed my, as my libido is already very active. My lifts and recovery did increase. I haven't documented those in a long time, but I know the numbers in my head. I did feel more of a drive in the gym. I feel also at 4 tablets a day my aggression was increased. I am usually pretty calm and laid back, but I did have to yell aggressively at an employee for a stupid act. Face went red, and hot, I started shaking it was insane.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So to the product, I only took 1 months worth, but I thought it did help in the gym with the above statements I posted. Two months probably would have kept things going, but I already have things lined up for some other products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel Products are the Real Deal and I'm glad they could help you increase your lifts. Store what is left in the bottle in a cool dry place and enjoy what is left after you have used your other products.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get Diesel Products are the Real Deal and I'm glad they could help you increase your lifts. Store what is left in the bottle in a cool dry place and enjoy what is left after you have used your other products.
Oh no, trust me, I am finishing the bottle! I have enjoyed the run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 17
Supplements 7
Supplements 5
Get Diesel Nutrition 6