GÜT Health featured in M&M

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I purchased two bottles of gut health the other day, and will be recieving it in the mail tomorrow!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, I purchased two bottles of gut health the other day, and will be recieving it in the mail tomorrow!
Thanks much...can you provide some feedback after you give it a chance to kick in? :)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately excited over this product since I requested a long time ago in the "Offical Product Request Thread".

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
been taking GU for 4 days now and the most pronounced effect is an increase in hunger. Is actually pretty funny because I find myself taking in an extra light meal or two a day due to this while still dropping weight. Oh and I've been dosing 2x a day as per the bottle.

sorbee711

Awards
I'll be including some Gut with my next order. Unfortunately I ordered just a little before the Gut came out, otherwise I'd already have some. :)

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Thanks much...can you provide some feedback after you give it a chance to kick in? :)
Sure, I just took my first cap a couple hours a go. I'll report back on it in a week or two.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those about to fart...we can help you.

For the remainder of February (and maybe until my lazy ass recovers from the Arnold) GUT Health can be had for just $16 a bottle. Use code GUT04 and receive $4 off a bottle.

I need feedback here, my friends...I am counting on y'all.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
What? I just received the two bottles I ordered saturday! :( It's okay though, I'll still report back on the product! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What? I just received the two bottles I ordered saturday! :( It's okay though, I'll still report back on the product! :)
I'll hook you up somewhere down the road...I promise. I can't wait to hear more feedback on it.

While it lacks the sheer monster-manufacturing properties of Havoc, and the Anti-Fattynator qualities of DCP, I think GUT health is going to become a core supp for anyone concered about maximizing gains and keeping healthy.

Hell, think about how many pounds of hard earned muscle you lose when you get sick, not to mention the wasted money on extra nutrients that you are simply NOT digesting. This product should end up paying for itself.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
No worries, Dsade, I save enough money by shopping at nutraplanet as it is!

I'm using gut health along with now super enzymes, and A.P., so I'm hoping I'm getting the most out of the foods I eat.

What are your thoughts on continually using two caps a day? Would it be waste after the loading phase?

I use my first cap around 6 something A.M. and usually don't go to bed till about 12 A.M. - - Sometimes later then that, it all depends on when I fall asleep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I think it WOULD be a waste. This is a VERY powerful strain of bacteria, and you still want to maintain a good balance with the other beneficial strains that don't have any problems surviving.

Good call on the addition of the enzymes...sounds like your feedback will be invaluable.