Nutraplanet customer service!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I had a issue with my coupon code and a shipping error. My account was credited, and I reordered. I was curious about getting my coupon back, and Sam of Nutraplanet made a personal coupon for 5% off my next order.
Having dealt w/ 1fast400, avant labs, bodybuilding.com, and ibelabs, Nutraplanet has handsdown provided the best customer service yet. I am impressed w/ Sam Hong's business practices. Fast and personal e-mail responses. I just thought I would share this with the AM community. 1Fast400 better start looking over his shoulder (hehe just kidding Mike!).

John

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, that means alot. Sorry for the initial hassle with the shipping module.

Remember your customized coupon code is without quotation marks!

Last edited:

biggun

Awards
Just to add to your comment, I have known Sam for more than 15 years and you will not meet a better person. His values in life as well as in business are second to none. I consider myself extremely fortunate to call Sam my friend. You can count on him to do the right thing everytime

Cosmo

Awards
Excellent service so far. I think your business will take off big time.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to also say excellent customer service, and Stryder you know what i mean :rolleyes: . Also, I just received by Lean Extreme and GXR shipment here in Sydney, ahead of schedule and done through USPS who usually get little hassles from Australian customs.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I should chime in here as I have to agree with everyone here that Stryder is on top of everything. Great job and I look forward to business in the future.

O14

djsasiccio

Awards
Strider offers an awesome service!!!!:thumbsup:

just my 2 cents

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I have to echo everyone else here. Stryder is top-notch!