Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IT's HERE! RPN's Virile Mane

Virile Mane (6 oz) By: RPN

RPN's Virile Mane: Hair Growth Stimulator

Before you even get a chance to introduce yourself, you've already been sized up. Though clothes can obscure or accentuate physique, nothing short of a hat or wig can hide a pathetic head of hair. Like it or not, a thick head of hair presents a strong, potent image of manhood.

RPN, a company that has come to represent innovation of the highest degree, offers a solution - Virile Mane.

Formulated with scientifically supported ingredients, Virile Mane combines angles to flip a trigger switch that turns on the Anagen Follicle Growth phase, reduces inflammation, increases blood and nutrient flow to the scalp and follicles, and forces the follicle into overdrive.

Directions-
Apply sparingly after showering (preferably with Java Lustre Shampoo) and before bed. Results should begin to be noticeable within 4-5 weeks and continue to improve dramatically.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I heard Fabio used to use the beta of this.:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
is the shampoo going up? I wanted to order both at the same time....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much of this do you guys have in stock?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
sheesh, how dare steveoph leave this thread.

Don't incur the wrath of the balding army my boy!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
haha, have a keg for me steve!

Cheers Dsade - I'll chuck in my order now then. Gut health $11 too you say? It's practically christmas at RPN!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to take pics rubbing it in like budda's belly!

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Was gonna wait for the shampoo but with the special pricing and the size of my order I was gonna get free shipping so i ordered a few yesterday, ill prob pick up the shampoo next week but since its not required its no biggie I guess.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was gonna wait for the shampoo but with the special pricing and the size of my order I was gonna get free shipping so i ordered a few yesterday, ill prob pick up the shampoo next week but since its not required its no biggie I guess.
If you're going to make your order anyways, go ahead. If however you don't mind waiting an extra few days, if you mention in the comment box for the CSR to add the shampoo to your order, and you agree to wait until it comes in stock, we can also do that for you. But I would just order and get the shampoo on the next order.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like it is sold out already !!!!! This blows...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see it's on 2-3 business day and not OOS. This way you guys can load up on it w/ the birthday savings :woohoo:
More should be there Monday, and I am even going to put in a couple of hours tonight packing a box that I can send Priority tomorrow, which should be there Tuesday.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys just a reminder this $29.99 is an introductory sale and won't last. I think it is supposed to be ~3 weeks from product launch, so we're around the last week. I would highly suggest you pick it up at this low price, or you'll regret holding off!

Also it's in stock, so it will be at your door in no time!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And if you ask nicely then the guys at Nutra might even rub it on your head for you!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if you ask nicely then the guys at Nutra might even rub it on your head for you!
Nutraplanet - Flying Ninja Monkeys Give Great Head.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hear that Darren?!!!
Don't disrespect me! "Don't make me slap you, I will slap your face so super hard!"
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvgNhUjZ9PA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]