GH, did i read it here?

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
did i read Dr. John say GH will not cause cancerous growth at physiological dosages?? i've read on another board up to 4iu/day is pretty safe, but it wasnt a study,

so, is there any links to studies that prove 1-2iu/day is generally risk free???

while id love to get my levels tested, if i was low and GH safeness is in question i would bypass....BUT, if its safe AND SOMEHOW COVERED under benefits....im in

phats

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
did i read Dr. John say GH will not cause cancerous growth at physiological dosages?? i've read on another board up to 4iu/day is pretty safe, but it wasnt a study,

so, is there any links to studies that prove 1-2iu/day is generally risk free???

while id love to get my levels tested, if i was low and GH safeness is in question i would bypass....BUT, if its safe AND SOMEHOW COVERED under benefits....im in

phats
I did ask some question HGH vs cancer.

I had liposarcoma in my left tigh removed.

this type of cancer is responsive to HGH so I cant use it.
Actually I have read some studies suggesting use of HGH antagonist to treat sarcoma.
===========
I think use of HGH is sort of roulette for people who already have a cancer.

Those who do not are possibly protecting their bodies by using it.

Not sure but possibly similar situation exist as when using testosterone.
Those who have prostate cancer (or other cancer that responds to testosterone) shoud not use it.
I have enlarged prostate and PSA~4 so it took me a while before I made decission on using testosterone.
I went thru 6 biopsies of my prostate, all negative so I made my personal decission to use T.

Doctors facing somebody in my condition are of little help.
--------------------
one biopsy= 12shots with 12" long needles going thru prostate.
8 shots in each quadrant (systematical) plus 4 random into "suspect" location.

my friend in Poland had to have his first biopsy stopped half way thru, 6 days hospital stay.

God bless USA and its medical system with its shortcommings.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
lol... i figure it wouldnt be covered... ill get my wife to put it in at the pharmacy just for giggles....see what it say....denied i bet

phats