Adding Epiandro to Hardering Kit or Bulk andro kit?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Would adding Epiandro to the hardening kit be a good idea?
The 17 pro andro maybe is enough?

My goal is gaining as much lean mass as possible before beginning my summer cut.
As of now I'm at around 8% body fat with visible veins and abs eating about 200 kcal over maintain.

Or should I go with the bulk andro kit and keep my calories in check?
Could I add Epiandro to the bulking kit to counteract the "wetness" of the M1D? Or would this be to much?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

My goal is gaining as much lean mass as possible before beginning my summer cut.
As of now I'm at around 8% body fat with visible veins and abs eating about 200 kcal over maintain.

Could I add Epiandro to the bulking kit to counteract the "wetness" of the M1D? Or would this be to much?
Conversion to DHT so hardening all the way.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Just got my Bulk Andro Kit and Epi Andro.
Got the kit with the 120ml bottles so instead of going 2ml serving as the old ones it will be 1.3ml 3x/day for it to last 3 weeks. First PH cycle so I don't mind :) Smaller dosage less effect but also less side effects. The Epi Andro will also give a higher andro to estrogen ratio.

The Epi Andro Also came in a 120ml bottle so I will dose it 1.3ml 3x/day.

The 1-andro is dosed in the back as 2ml/day but the bottle contains 60 serving/2ml (120ml bottle) and checking the cutting andro kit and older bulk andro kits it's dosed 4ml day. Would it be bad running it 4ml day? Given that the M1D is said to counteract any lethargy of the 1-andro.
4ml pre-workout on workout day or dose it 2ml morning / 2ml evening?

The other products I will dose as the box recommends adding the epi andro kit alongside waiting 15-20min betweens dosage.
Should I take the M1D tabs with food or only with some MCT fat/fish oil and the wait 15 min before eating?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just got my Bulk Andro Kit and Epi Andro.
Got the kit with the 120ml bottles so instead of going 2ml serving as the old ones it will be 1.3ml 3x/day for it to last 3 weeks. First PH cycle so I don't mind :) Smaller dosage less effect but also less side effects. The Epi Andro will also give a higher andro to estrogen ratio.

The Epi Andro Also came in a 120ml bottle so I will dose it 1.3ml 3x/day.

The 1-andro is dosed in the back as 2ml/day but the bottle contains 60 serving/2ml (120ml bottle) and checking the cutting andro kit and older bulk andro kits it's dosed 4ml day. Would it be bad running it 4ml day? Given that the M1D is said to counteract any lethargy of the 1-andro.
4ml pre-workout on workout day or dose it 2ml morning / 2ml evening?

The other products I will dose as the box recommends adding the epi andro kit alongside waiting 15-20min betweens dosage.
Should I take the M1D tabs with food or only with some MCT fat/fish oil and the wait 15 min before eating?
Sounds good are you logging it ... hook us up if you are

h3rcules

Awards

hi,I also received the kit with 120ml bottles , as dosificaste 1andro ? 2ml or 4ml per day

h3rcules

Awards
one take single pre-work or divided into two doses

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I split the dosage 2/2ml but 4ml before workout also works.
Right lots of good ways to dose, try some different things don't overthink it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Nutrition / Health 10
35 and Older 30