AS-GT Fruit Punch Sponsored log

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off, I'd like to thank the guys @ LG for giving me this opportunity to log their new product - well, new flavor.. I've used the Strawberry-Lemonade & actually really liked it. I've seen plenty of people complain about the flavor, but not me. The majority of the supps I take are in bulk powder form, so any fruit flavored powder is going to taste pretty good to me. I'll be taking my first dose later today. I'm @ work right now till 5:30. I'm used to stims, so I'll be jumping out of the gate with three full scoops!!

For those of you that don't know me, I just got back into the gym after a 3 month layoff after a shoulder scope. The lifting I've done has been very strict with higher reps & lighter weight. I've been doing full body circuit training & loving it! I'll probably stick w/ that routine, gradually adding weight.

I'll finish updating when I wake up.

OK, I'll finish updating now, before I go to bed...

As you can see under my avatar, I'm 5'7", but now up to 165. Unfortunately, that's all fat.. When I went out for surgery, I let myself go.. We have a 7 month old & a 3 year old, so I pretty much just vegg'd w/ them while I was out of the gym.

My normal workout routine is like this:

Day 1 - chest
Day 2 - legs
Day 3 - back
Day 4 - shoulders
Day 5 - THE GUN SHOW BABY!!!

Notice that I didn't put Mon, Tues... I work shift work. 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off.. Yeah, I love it!! Today is actually my first of 4 off..

Due to the fat that I've gained, I'll stick w/ the circuit training for 2 more weeks & then go to the routine listed above, but throw in some HIIT cardio 3x a week. I also do abs 3-4x a week, depending on how much water I drink pre/during workout... That's the downfall of staying hydrated. My stomach feels so full, I hate doing abs!

Anyway, can't wait to start this stuff!! Hope I can sleep! When I get up, I'll down 3 scoops & then off to the gym. Updates will follow this evening.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1:

HOLY S#$%!!!! Great workout!! Had to wrap it up sooner than expected due to seeing stars & getting queezy.. Might have been from lack of sleep & going balls to the wall w/ the circuit course. I looked like a friggin' crack head scratching my whole body! I like what BA does for me, but hate what it does to me!! I don't need tingle to know it's working. Fat burners don't make me tingle, but I know they're working.:lol:

First overall impression: Main thing I noticed was a super intense focus & drive. As soon as I stepped foot in that gym, I was 100% business. There was absolutely no *****-footin' around today. I put my ipod on my heavy metal mix & went to work.

Pump was pretty good too! My arms started swelling up first, followed by my lats. My wife saw a huge difference in my before & after gym trip today.

Vascularity was impressive, but I'm always fairly vascular, even @ my current 20% bf..

The energy was awesome! No jitters whatsoever. Just good, clean energy. Like I said, I went in on lack of sleep, (about 3 hours) & felt great! Still do. My kids are having a hard time keeping up with me!!:lol:

FLAVOR: The main reason we're here, right? I loved it!! Very pleasant, not overwhelming at all. I mixed 3 scoops w/ 12oz of water. It mixed great in my shaker, w/ minimal resid at the bottom.

All in all, I'd say this is a top notch pre-workout powder. I loved the strawberry-lemonade, & love this one already too. Might buy both & mix them together every once in a while.

Like I said, I'll stick w/ the circuit training for about 2 more weeks & then start to focus on specific body parts.

I plan, (at least hope to) get to the gym tomorrow morning before the family wakes up to hit legs tomorrow. Even if I don't make it, I'll still dose at least 2 scoops to keep this pump going for the in-laws..:lol:

More updates tomorrow or Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope you all enjoy your day & give thanks for whatever it is out there that brings you happiness..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 2 & 3:

Took today off. Entire body is SORE!! Loving it though. Feel as though I may be fighting something. Wife & daughter are both sick, so I'm trying to keep my distance.

I took 2.5 scoops this morning upon waking w/ about 12oz of water. Had to get up @ 5:30 to go pick up my wife's aunt @ the airport down in New Orleans.. Yeah, I got volunteered for that duty.. Energy was great all day long. I spent a total of 5 hours in our truck playing taxi driver, so when I finally got home & attempted to get out, I nearly fell over! Legs are smoking sore!!

Got up yesterday (Thanksgiving day) @ 4:30, took 3 scoops & while I waited my hour before I got to the gym, cleaned house like a mad man!! Wife was quite impressed... Got to the gym expecting to have it all to myself. I work out @ SNAP because of situations like yesterday. Being a shift worker, I can't lift around some other local gyms schedules.. No other gym in town was open yesterday.. Anyway, the gym was packed!!! Bunch of old timers though, so I thought I'd have the weights to myself. I dropped my stuff by the smith machine & went over to the leg extension & curl machines for my warmups. Well, some younger dude came in & decided to do a few 1000 reps of shoulders & chest in that same smith machine!! FAACCKKK!!!! So, instead of getting all pissed, I did a few more sets of the extensions & curls & proceeded onto deads.. I'm beginning to enjoy those more & more. Following those, I did db lunges.. I had to stop when I felt something in my hamstring.. 'guess I didn't warm up/stretch enough..

All in all, I think I had a great workout!! Did abs when I first go there & wrapped it all up w/ about 40 min of steady state cardio. I'll throw in some HIIT maybe tomorrow or Monday.

Like I stated before, the focus this stuff gives me is just phenomenal! Whether I'm thrashing my body in the gym of playing taxi driver in the pouring down rain on black Friday!! But, damn, my ears can only handle so much more of the BA!! LOL!!

I must've hit my traps the hardest the other day, they feel like someone beat them w/ a friggin hammer!!! Might just get a good chest workout in tomorrow, focusing on my upper pecs.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Way to get it done on Turkey Day. I was not as motivated :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With my work schedule, I stay motivated 100% of the time I'm here @ home. Always dying to get into the gym.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!, great upates to date bro!...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Days 2 & 3:

I must've hit my traps the hardest the other day, they feel like someone beat them w/ a friggin hammer!!! Might just get a good chest workout in tomorrow, focusing on my upper pecs.
LMFAO!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 4-6

With the Holiday weekend, I was only able to make it to the gym yesterday... Yesterday @ 3:30am!!! WTF is wrong w/ me?? Oh yeah, I had to get the workout in before I went on shift.

Saturday there was no workout. I did, however, dose the 3 full scoops in about 10oz of water. I love the way it tastes with minimal water in the cup. I normally use about 12-16 for 3 scoops though to ensure proper hydration. I've been drinking a good 1-1.5 gallons each day. I think this stuff makes me thirstier! I also think it makes me hot/sweat more too. I love all three of those aspects.

Anyway, the workout yesterday, on very minimal sleep was a great one!! I started my workout about 30 min after my drink. The energy kicked in pretty quickly, considering I didn't get a whole lotta sleep. I blazed through my upper body circuit course pretty good. My recovery time has definitely improved, & I love the total body pump I get from total body circuit training. I've been out of the gym for a while, I think the muscle memory has definitely kicked in! Some co-workers yesterday noticed the pump & the road map veins running down my arms!

I called in sick to work today to care for the wife & sick son. Figuring I wouldn't make it to the gym today, I dosed 2 scoops to keep my system flooded w/ the goodness that is ASGT...

I work tomorrow night shift, so I'll wake up early enough to get up, drink my ASGT & get into the gym for an all out assault on my wheels!

It's funny, when I know I'm going to the gym the next day, I lay in bed visualizing what I'll be doing for that workout! It's making it harder for me to get my sleep!! :lol:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
3am , WTF? Dunno how yall can do it..I cannot/refuse to lift heavy at that time..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3am , WTF? Dunno how yall can do it..I cannot/refuse to lift heavy at that time..
Sometimes it's easier to lift heavy than listen to a wife nag... Ya get me??

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But, seriously folks... I got's to get my workouts in when I can... I'd rather get up a little early & get a good workout in than try & go rush through a workout on a day off..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 7 & 8:

So today I can't walk.. At least not like normal people. I look like I was in a car wreck or something. Everybody keeps asking me what happened. I tell them it was a good leg day yesterday & they just roll their eyes. These are the same meatballs that ask me for a workout plan, but say they don't do legs cuz it hurts their knees.... Yeah, whatever..

Still ridin high on the ASGT train!! Thanks to LG, I've pretty much eliminated my trips to Starbucks!! I could still go, but that could get ugly. I get in the gym & don't want to quit! Throw in a venti Yukon or Christmas blend & I'd really be bouncing off the walls!!

The leg workout yesterday was awesome! Here's a little breakdown:

Leg extensions 3 sets of 25 alternated w/ 3 sets of 25 leg curls
Smith machine squats
Lunges
Leg presses (1 leg @ a time)
Stiff legged deads
Deads

All of those were done in a circuit routine after the curls/extensions. Like I said, the energy was crazy. I had a pretty good pump in my quads. I knew a little over halfway through that today would be downright painful - I was right. I got up early enough today to get into the gym & sit back on the bike & ride it nice & steady to try & work out some of the lactic acid. I went about 30. Min & felt good. By the time I got to work I damn near fell outta my Jeep! I know I have to keep moving tonight or it'll be a long, miserable night. I'll be dosing 3 scoops tonight around 8pm to keep my sore muscles saturated. I get off shift tomorrow @ 7am (16 hour shift). I might take tomorrow off & just chill w/ the kids.

This stuff aint no joke! Energy! Focus! Stamina! Recovery! Pumps!! Great product LG!! Might try the Rezolution after this jug is finished!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff aint no joke! Energy! Focus! Stamina! Recovery! Pumps!! Great product LG!! Might try the Rezolution after this jug is finished!!
No, it sure isnt:D..you know when you hit legs hard your walking like a duck and a little slow:D! keep it up bro!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 9 & 10:

Yesterday, instead of being upper body day, ended up being nothing... I worked 32 hrs the previous two nights, so when I got home yesterday morning, I completely shut down & slept till about 4pm. After that, I had to help the wife w/ Christmas decorations around the house & the tree.. Got to bed @ midnight last night & got up this morning @ 5am.

Got to the gym this morning @ 6am & felt like I'd slept for days!! Back on track & re-focused.. Did an upper body workout this morning & felt freaking awesome!! The pump was crazy this time. Might have been the pizza I had last night. I'm on 2 different antibiotics for my sore throat, so no breers w/ the pizza... :(

Every body part was fully engorged w/ blood & the veins were definitely popping out on my front delts. I don't see that very often. Funny how us gym rats just seeing our veins seems to motivate us just that much more. The Black Label Society in my ipod didn't hurt either.. :lol:

I did my regular circuit course, but w/ that additional motivation, I hit a few more sets of cable crossovers w/ the pulleys down low. I love the pump I get in my upper pecs from that.

I also knocked out 20 min of HIIT on the treadmill. I was like Micheal Jordan in the zone!:dunno:

LG - your product should have a warning on the label that reads something like this:

WARNING - USE THIS PRODUCT WITH EXTREME CAUTION! WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OVERTRAINING DUE TO THE GODLY AMOUNTS OF ENERGY, FOCUS AND PUMP THIS **** GIVES YOU!!!

Oh, I'm babysitting the kids right now & shutting down.. Seriously considering about 1.5 more scoops to keep up w/ these little rug rats!:bigeyes2:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 11-13

Sorry I couldn't update sooner, I worked overtime yesterday & am working my regular shift right now. My little boy was running a high fever all day yesterday & into the night, so I only got about 2.5 hrs of sleep last night. Around 8 this morning, out of desperation, I downed 3 scoops w/ about 14oz of ice cold water. I keep forgetting to stir it rather than shake it. I've seen others say it really makes a good difference. Not too worried about it though, because I really enjoy the flavor. Anyway, I'm still feeling decent & I took that almost 9 hours ago! I did have a small cup of coffee right after my tuna sandwiches.

OK, the leg workout the other day was another good one. I did an extra set of each exercise just for ****s & grins. I noticed last night sitting on the couch some nice veins in my quads.

If I can get to bed @ a decent hour tonight, I'll get up @ 2:45 & go into the gym & begin my specific muscle training. Tomorrow will be a chest day. I'll throw in abs every other day along w/ some form of cardio.

I have to do a 16 hour shift tomorrow, but I'm ready to start hitting it harder!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 14 & 15

Damn I'm sore!! But in a good way!! Did my first dedicated chest workout since pre-shoulder surgery!! First few sets (warm-ups) I stayed rreal light & pumped out 30 reps to get the blood flowing. Man, it was FLOWIN!! Two freakin warm up sets & I've already got a killer pump!! :lol: anyway, the strength isn't what it once was, but I can tell it won't be long for it to come back! I did all db work & knocked out flat, incline, & decline, followed by cable crossovers @ 3 different pully levels. Its been just over 24 hrs & I feel as though I still have that pump! My shirt definitely feels a little tighter around the chest. I can see a nice visible difference in my pec/delt tie-in area. Good separation.

I got to the gym @ 3:15am & obviously had it all to myself. I was scratchin my body like a crack fein!! That BA definitely had me goin. I had a great mind/muscle connection throught the entire workout. I. Going home in about 2.5 hrs. I'll get some sleep & then get up early enough to get into the gym to hit back & shoulders.

Sad part is I'm gettin low on my ASGT. I wish I could cut back to 1.5 or 2 scoops, but I just love what 3 does for/to me!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 14 & 15

Damn I'm sore!! But in a good way!! Did my first dedicated chest workout since pre-shoulder surgery!! First few sets (warm-ups) I stayed rreal light & pumped out 30 reps to get the blood flowing. Man, it was FLOWIN!! Two freakin warm up sets & I've already got a killer pump!! :lol: anyway, the strength isn't what it once was, but I can tell it won't be long for it to come back! I did all db work & knocked out flat, incline, & decline, followed by cable crossovers @ 3 different pully levels. Its been just over 24 hrs & I feel as though I still have that pump! My shirt definitely feels a little tighter around the chest. I can see a nice visible difference in my pec/delt tie-in area. Good separation.

I got to the gym @ 3:15am & obviously had it all to myself. I was scratchin my body like a crack fein!! That BA definitely had me goin. I had a great mind/muscle connection throught the entire workout. I. Going home in about 2.5 hrs. I'll get some sleep & then get up early enough to get into the gym to hit back & shoulders.

Sad part is I'm gettin low on my ASGT. I wish I could cut back to 1.5 or 2 scoops, but I just love what 3 does for/to me!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 16 & 17 (if anyone cares..):sad3: From the looks of it, nobody's following..:lol:

Ended up going to the gym twice yesterday! Went yesterday morning when I got off shift to do back/shoulders & then again yesterday afternoon to get arms done. But hey - :gives::lol:

I guess I'll just keep this short.

Taste - great!!
Focus - best ever
energy - best!
drive - great
pump - killer!!

The only downside is the itching I get from the Beta Alanine, but I know there's no way around that.

I love how when I take this stuff, my focus on what I have to do when I get in the gym is 100%!! Yesterday, some kid tried to talk to me, (he was done w/ his workout, so he didn't care) I just kept working out & totally blocked him out. I think when I answered completely different from what he was talking about, he realized I probably didn't have time for chit-chat while I was trying to get my workout in!! When will people realize that??!!

Anyway, the lats, delts, traps & guns are all feeling it this morning. Going to take today off, but I'm going to get my 3 scoops right now to help me wake up & take care of my 7 m/o girl...

LG ROCKS!!!!:head:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
WARNING - USE THIS PRODUCT WITH EXTREME CAUTION! WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OVERTRAINING DUE TO THE GODLY AMOUNTS OF ENERGY, FOCUS AND PUMP THIS **** GIVES YOU!!!
BWHAHHA, FO SHO!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update tonight - gettin it handed to us today here @ work.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meant to update last night, but ended up doing Christmas gifts for my kids last night. Update WILL come tonight.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 18-22:

First off, sorry it took so long to get back. My boy yanked the power cord out of our laptop Sunday night & this desktop 'puter just sucks! I bought it back in '02 - that should explain it's lightning fast speeds!!:hammer:

Anyway, I did legs on Sat. Well, some dude decided he was going to tie up the friggin smith machine (no squat rack) the entire time I was there!! I just finished my extensions & curls & was stretching, & he walks in & stakes his claim over there.. He decided to do about 800 reps of military presses. I went & did deads & then some lunges. While I was doing those, he went & did some other shoulder work w/ the db's. I should've jumped over on the smith, but wanted to finish what I started.. Well, A-hole decides now that he wore out his shoulders, he wanted to do legs too!! WTF!!?? Who does legs & shoulders on the same freaking workout!!???

Oh, well, my nerves were shot, so I just put some more weight on the bar & did some more deads until I began to see stars.. My legs felt pretty good! Strength seems to be getting better with each workout! Energy with each working set is great, but I think I fatigue much quicker than I'm accustomed to in the gym... Guess all that time away from the gym really took it's toll on me..

Due to the lack of stamina, I took Sunday off (Family Christmas shopping day), and did some HIIT on the treadmill on Monday. Legs were feeling full throughout the day & when I was off the treadmill, they were like jello. yesterday, they were nice & sore..

Last night, after I got off shift, I went & knocked out a chest workout. It was an unexpected workout, so I wasn't able to take my ASGT. That, & I didn't want to dose it that late at night, as I had to get up @ 3am this morning.. But, even thought I didn't take my ASGT, my pecs were still PUMPIN' full of blood!! My arms were filling up again too!! That lasted well over 2 hours after the workout. I love it!!

I did a 16 hour shift today, so I took the day off. I did dose 3 scoops around 2pm though, when I had "that 2:30 feeling".. :lol: Good thing too, I had to plug a bunch of cores for the on-coming shift. (Think paper towel cardboard core - these were about 5" bigger in diameter) The hammer is a 5lb deadblow hammer. Great forearm workout! They were definitely pumped, & full of color! One of my co-workers commented on the color & road map running up & down my arms!!

OK, hitting the sack now & sleeping in. I'll get up around noon tomorrow to get my back/shoulder workout in before I go on shift. Probably only going to do a 12 hour shift tomorrow night, because I plan on using the better part of my energy tomorrow in the gym!!:scool:

Thoughts/feelings:
This stuff still makes me very thirsty - like all day long! I'm easily taking in 1.5 gallons of water a day!!! Not one bit of bloat from the water intake either!! I have to admit though, the taste did kind of get to me today.. May be just because I was tired & a little frustrated at work today.. I think I'm ready for this holiday season to be over. I think I'm ready for 2010 to be over! It's been a great year for me, don't get me wrong (new baby girl) - just a lot of stress lately this past month or so... The wife & I were talking about that last night.. We're both feeling it. Might take a mini-vacation in Jan & take my Jeep rock crawling... That always brings me to my happy place..
OK, back on track! This stuff really has improved my recovery time between sets!! I have noticed that I'm in & out of the gym faster than I used to be. Still not where I want to be w/ my stamina, but I think some more cardio will help that. Might go on an all out cut/cardio month in Jan.. Got to get rid of some of this extra flab around the gut!

OK, now I'm just jibber jabbering... True sign I'm tired... :bye:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 23 & 24:

Holding onto this pump & loving it!!
Did back & shoulders yesterday. I got home & my wife thinks my traps r sexy! :lol: just had to say that. For real though, I get in the gym & its fricken lights out!!! I love the intensity & focus! I know I've mentioned those two before, but damn!! My traps are pretty sore again. I got up today & liked what I saw in the mirror. Delts looking better, & back fuller.

I did arms today before coming into work tonight. I knocked out abs, bi's, tri's & forearms all in about 45 min!! I pushed myself harder today than I have in a while. I think the pump/veins got me psyched up. Every set got one extra rep. Some went to failure. Strength is still way down from before surgery, but the muscle bellies are filling out nicely. I also noticed my recovery between sets was reduced but my body accepted it & kept on training!

The taste today was a little hard to down. Not sure why. 3 scoops in 12oz of water. I'll use 10oz tomorrow & see what happens.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 25-28:

For the most part, I've been having awesome workouts!! The visual difference I see in the mirror keeps me motivated every morning!!

My arms are staying fuller every day. Every workout I do seems to keep my arms pumped! I love it!

The only negative I'd say would have been this morning. I probably should've stayed in bed, but instead, I got up @ 4:30 to get an early start & get my workout in. I took 3 full scoops but still couldn't find the energy/drive I normally have in the gym.. I felt good coming out of the gym this morning, but feel I was far from 100% as far as motivation goes... Might be the Holidays wearing me down.. We've been non-stop since Thanksgiving.. Oh well... I go back on shift tomorrow, so I'll take 2 full days off from the gym. Maybe that'll recharge my batteries.. I'm working through the Christmas weekend, so it's really just another weekend for me.

Here's to hoping my next update will have a little more "fire" in it!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Mirror doesn't lie! Love constant change, frikkin motivating..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW:

First of all, Merry Christmas to all of you out there! I hope you all had a good one & wish you all a very prosperous 2011!!

Thank you very much LG for the opportunity to log this supplement. Without a doubt, it got me back on the right track after a 3 month layoff from shoulder surgery. I took some before & after pics w/ my phone. I'll try & get those up w/in the next day or so..

Overall, I'd say this is one of the best pre w/o's I've ever used. It has everything you need, & nothing you don't. Every day I took it, I knew I ws going to have another great workout!! This stuff never once let me down in the gym. It actually helped get me through this hectic holiday season on my off days too! Trying to keep up w/ the overtime hours, my family, other families, and still try to keep somewhat of a routine in the gym was challenging. But, each time I dosed my 3 scoops, my drive & focus was right where it needed to be.

I will say, that towards the end of the tub the taste started to get to me. I think I get bored too quick too easy. I was ready for a different taste in the mornings. At the beginning though, it was going down like candy!!

Energy, stamina, recovery, and of course, the pump: all out-friggen-standing!! I had guys here @ work ask me what I was taking more than once.
This also brought out some pretty good vascularity. Not just in my arms either! My thighs had some nice roadmap looks to them too!

Bottom line: this stuff did exactly what it said it would. I will be buying more of this!

Thanks again LG! Solid product! Next stop, Rezolution!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's some before & after pics. I Should've taken the tank off for the pic, but was in a hurry, on my way to work.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

First of all, Merry Christmas to all of you out there! I hope you all had a good one & wish you all a very prosperous 2011!!

Thank you very much LG for the opportunity to log this supplement. Without a doubt, it got me back on the right track after a 3 month layoff from shoulder surgery. I took some before & after pics w/ my phone. I'll try & get those up w/in the next day or so..

Overall, I'd say this is one of the best pre w/o's I've ever used. It has everything you need, & nothing you don't. Every day I took it, I knew I ws going to have another great workout!! This stuff never once let me down in the gym. It actually helped get me through this hectic holiday season on my off days too! Trying to keep up w/ the overtime hours, my family, other families, and still try to keep somewhat of a routine in the gym was challenging. But, each time I dosed my 3 scoops, my drive & focus was right where it needed to be.

I will say, that towards the end of the tub the taste started to get to me. I think I get bored too quick too easy. I was ready for a different taste in the mornings. At the beginning though, it was going down like candy!!

Energy, stamina, recovery, and of course, the pump: all out-friggen-standing!! I had guys here @ work ask me what I was taking more than once.
This also brought out some pretty good vascularity. Not just in my arms either! My thighs had some nice roadmap looks to them too!

Bottom line: this stuff did exactly what it said it would. I will be buying more of this!

Thanks again LG! Solid product! Next stop, Rezolution!!
Great log! Thanks for taking the time to do this:D

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced, seriously bro, does this stuff taste good? I have just a little left in my tub and wasn't going to order more because it's horrible. I can't find the slightest hint of strawberry lemonade in it. It's a great product but I just can't handle another tub if the taste hasn't improved.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enhanced, seriously bro, does this stuff taste good? I have just a little left in my tub and wasn't going to order more because it's horrible. I can't find the slightest hint of strawberry lemonade in it. It's a great product but I just can't handle another tub if the taste hasn't improved.
This DOES taste better... That being said, like I posted earlier, towards the end, it got harder for me to drink it. I think 2 weeks is all I can handle of ANY pre-workout powder & then I'm ready for a change.. Starting out though, this one kicked a$$!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Have yall tried blending it? Bro nice before and afters as well, you look leaner in the 2nd fo sho!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have yall tried blending it? Bro nice before and afters as well, you look leaner in the 2nd fo sho!
Never thought of the blender method. I bet that would give it a better "smoothie" consistency. Thanks for the mention on the progress pics. I'm all about posting pics in my logs. I can tell y'all till I'm blue in the face how somethings working. But pics & the mirror don't lie. They tell a lot of the story. Now, I hope to be picked to log the Rezolution to keep this lean train goin!!