Rosie's Review of the Refomulated Watermelon-Kiwi BC+EAA Flavour

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have NEVER stopped using BC+EAA since I used my FIRST tub of them in July 2009. I've used ALL the flavours, and are now trying the refolumlated versions of each flavour . . .

What is it?

* Increases Muscle Growth
* Prevents Tear Down
* Tastes Great
* High Ratio BCAA
* Hydrolyzed Amino Acids For Recovery

For more information on the product, please review LG Sciences: BC+EAA

Smell: 9/10. Like rock melon, with a faint hint of watermelon. Love the smell of fruit.

Taste: 9.5/10. Definitely NOT a watermelon-kiwi flavour - even though there was a hint of watermelon re scent. Instead, exactly like it smells, but better. Like rock melon. Fruit flavours are always awesome when they TASTE like they smell. It was NOT sweet - like the original Watermelon-Kiwi flavour, which to me tasted like cordial and I did not like it. I now have a NEW favourite flavour re BC+EAA and it is the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour!

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Overall: 10/10. BC+EAA is a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and has been ever since I first used a tub last year. BC+EAA have become more important than ever to me, now that my body no longer handles protein powder at all - causing nausea and other upsets, no matter what brand or type of protein used - and so I no longer use it, sticking instead to food, BC+EAA, and Muscle Gels.

Would I use again? Definitely. BC+EAA is probably the most important product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found at post #43 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum of the Supplements forum.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have NEVER stopped using BC+EAA since I used my FIRST tub of them in July 2009. I've used ALL the flavours, and are now trying the refolumlated versions of each flavour . . .

What is it?

* Increases Muscle Growth
* Prevents Tear Down
* Tastes Great
* High Ratio BCAA
* Hydrolyzed Amino Acids For Recovery

For more information on the product, please review LG Sciences: BC+EAA

Smell: 9/10. Like rock melon, with a faint hint of watermelon. Love the smell of fruit.

Taste: 9.5/10. Definitely NOT a watermelon-kiwi flavour - even though there was a hint of watermelon re scent. Instead, exactly like it smells, but better. Like rock melon. Fruit flavours are always awesome when they TASTE like they smell. It was NOT sweet - like the original Watermelon-Kiwi flavour, which to me tasted like cordial and I did not like it. I now have a NEW favourite flavour re BC+EAA and it is the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour!

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10.Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Overall: 10/10. BC+EAA is a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and has been ever since I first used a tub last year. BC+EAA have become more important than ever to me, now that my body no longer handles protein powder at all - causing nausea and other upsets, no matter what brand or type of protein used - and so I no longer use it, sticking instead to food, BC+EAA, and Muscle Gels.

Would I use again? Definitely. BC+EAA is probably the most important product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found at post #43 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum of the Supplements forum.
Rosie, Thanks for the in depth review.. always perfection when it comes to you.. I will say, grape was my fav for a long time, but this has really swayed my mind.. I'm a huge fan of this flavor/product!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, Thanks for the in depth review.. always perfection when it comes to you.. I will say, grape was my fav for a long time, but this has really swayed my mind.. I'm a huge fan of this flavor/product!
The original Grape flavour was the best flavour of the originals, and definitely better than the reforumlated Grape flavour. The Watermelon-Kiwi is hands down the best of the reformulated BC+EAA flavours :)

~Rosie~

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
The original Grape flavour was the best flavour of the originals, and definitely better than the reforumlated Grape flavour. The Watermelon-Kiwi is hands down the best of the reformulated BC+EAA flavours :)

~Rosie~
I figured Id try the Grape because of your and GMG's opinion on it :D

Can't wait to try the reforms! Excellent review Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured Id try the Grape because of your and GMG's opinion on it :D

Can't wait to try the reforms! Excellent review Rosie.
No worries, bud :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to have to pick this flavor up and try it,

This product is a year round staple of mind, and its found on sale all the time too. Thats when I stock up on 10 bottles or more.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This product is a year round staple of mind, and its found on sale all the time too. Thats when I stock up on 10 bottles or more.
Seriously... you cant beat the damn profile/cost/and taste...., gotta love them sweet deals!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I picked up a tub of each flavor to try out...will be digging (well 'scooping' is the better term ;) into them once I use up the rest of my Bulk Bcaa's & Axcell...can't wait!
:food:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Year round staple, definitely. Daily ESSENTIAL, yes!

Seriously... you cant beat the damn profile/cost/and taste...., gotta love them sweet deals!
Yep, profile, taste, cost - only downside is that a tub only lasts me ~10 days!

~Rosie~

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Year round staple, definitely. Daily ESSENTIAL, yes!

Yep, profile, taste, cost - only downside is that a tub only lasts me ~10 days!

~Rosie~
Agreed it is an excellent BCAA source and the new flavor is very good. We have been very vocal about getting the Postal/AS-GT container to be used for BC+EAA to make it last significantly longer and put it in competition with things like the larger Purple Wraath and Xtend. Why this has not been done, it beats me? :sad3:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rosie Chee PES 16
Rosie Chee LG Sciences 14
Rosie Chee PES 4
Rosie Chee PES 8
Rosie Chee LG Sciences 8