• Legend!
  • Established
What is it?

* Improve mood and confidence
* Boost testosterone and reduce estrogen
* Increase sex drive

For the product write-up see T-911 by LG Sciences

Taste: T-911 has an orange taste.

Mood/Aggression: 8/10. My mood on T-911 is more steady and calm, with aggression - although still there and can make itself known - taking a back seat.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-T-911, I did not have bloods done.

Estrogen Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-T-911, I did not have bloods done.

Libido/Sex Drive: 11/10. T-911 is the product that has the most noticeable difference on my libido, and it seriously ramps it up beyond all belief. It's crazy thinking like a guy and be wanting sex all the time, but that's the way it goes on T-911.

Other Effects: T-911 is actually an awesome product to use pre-training, and it gives me a kick re energy and focus - better than the majority of preworkout formulas I have used . . . It also dries me out, and I have often dosed it a little more on days when I want to be drier . . .

Overall: 10/10. T-911 is one of my favourite products. The most noticeable effect is the raging libido, but not only that, but it can be used as part of a very effective pre-training stack for great performance in the gym. Another reason why I like it is because despite my high stress levels, it helps calm me down, with my mood not as much all over the place.

Would I use again? Yes.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found at post #79 of my log T-911 Drives the Female Terminator into the LipoBURN Zone of the Anadraulic State GT in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey now, not every guy thinks about sex every 10 seconds... Now, what was my favorite position?? Oh snap..

Good review of a good product!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great review Rosie!!! this was the one I was waiting for! Thanks for doing this. What do you have set for the next run??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am so there. Good luck getting that card Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome rosie!..you think orange huh? i think cherry..hahaha tastebuds:D., I do like the 11/10.. i hope sean is ok:lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome rosie!..you think orange huh? i think cherry..hahaha tastebuds:D., I do like the 11/10.. i hope sean is ok:lol:
Yep, definitely an orange flavour for me . . . Hey, we do the best we can with what life throws at us . . .

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great review Rosie!