Banned
Awards
  • Established
I came up with the Idea to use 1mg like this:

week 1 : 20mcg,
week 2 30,
week 3 40mc,
week 4 60mcg till gone.

The problem is I workout only 3 times a week on full body workout with low volume and despite what everyone says it is working great.

So should I switch my workouts up? Should I shoot only on says when I workout and if so waht muscle?

Also some say shooting onlky 3 days a week you could run it for much longer than 4 weeks. Should I try that? Please help this is for a long long pct so I am desperate

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I would shoot at least 5 days a week with two off. Why not start a tad higher, like 30-40 a day? I am shooting more on the days I work out than off days.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would shoot at least 5 days a week with two off. Why not start a tad higher, like 30-40 a day? I am shooting more on the days I work out than off days.

Because of the idea's of 1. more is less with igf, and 2. it stops working over time. I thought this ramo up might be a very unscientific way to play both sides of the fence.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Personally bro I would stick with one dosage throughout.

Since LR3 IGF-1 is responsible for differentiation of myoblasts, I would take it all week. In fact it probably works better on off days considering those are lower stress days and responsible for more growth. Keep the dose steady at say 20-40mcg and see how it feels. Everyone is different, so play with one dosage one week and if you need more up it. There is no magical dosage for everyone.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Just FYI....

LakeMountD has kinda become the resident IGF-1/MGF expert as of late, so advice given by him should not be taken lightly...just so you know

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just FYI....

LakeMountD has kinda become the resident IGF-1/MGF expert as of late, so advice given by him should not be taken lightly...just so you know
Haha, I just started studying it hardcore, memorized practically every study lol. But I won't act like I know it all though because lets face it (and I will be the first to admit), these studies are not done using LR3 (in most cases), and they are always done on rodents or something similar. The trick is to pick out the pure science and to look past certain things.

I just don't see any advantage to taking it the way you suggest. I mean you might prevent SOME down regulation, even though I don't believe down regulation is the true cause of the effects being lost over time (again I am not positive, this is based on a few things I've read). But again you might not be preventing any down regulation at all in that sense because remember this compound is 2-3 times more potent than human IGF-1 and there is no way your body is producing anywhere near the equivalent of 40-100mcg of LR3 IGF-1! With that being said you can imagine how they saturate the receptors. Lactosis (the burn you feel) actually increases receptor count, however.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1