The only thing holding me back from starting my protodrol is fear of hairloss

dexterfan

Awards
Hi I'm new to the forum but if you don't mind I'll cut right to the chase.

I am scared of hairloss which is holding me back from taking my protodrol.

I've never used any PH or anabolics.

I have a normal hairline, not a very good one or a very bad one.

My dad and most male relatives are the same.

But I read on BB.com that a lot of people had very bad hairloss sides from this product.

I heard you can test if you are going to be bald from anabolics or not or something with a strip test at home or something.

Can anyone help me out. Thanks

dexterfan

Awards
also the bottle says i should combine it with reversitol, testabolan v2 and max out post workout. where can I order these products? thanks

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
The herb "saw palmetto" can be used to help manage dht. As for the other products you've listed- google. There are many websites available that offer supplements and nutritional advice..bodybuilding.com,supplementwarehouse,tsfsupplements.... Good luck

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not experience this during any of my runs with protodrol, but anytime you are dealing with hormones, there is a possibility and no way around it. You may want to look into something that blocks DHT. Someone mentioned saw palmetto but I thought that was specific to the prostate? Finasteride is commonly used by AAS users who are sensitive to this matter and may be worth a look.

Mike

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Correct, saw palmetto competes for DHT binding to the prostate, but not to the scalp as far as I know

suresha

Awards
  • Established
tocopherols such as toco-8 by primordial performance $23.96 on sale until 6/21
plus it has a list of other health benefits also without the sexual side affects that could come with finasteride

manicstudio

Awards
If I'm not mistaking...if u block the dht release of the compound it would stir up side effects such as gyno and other things that I can't recall right now...that's my fear bout AAS n prohormones usage too; its seems like you either roll the dice with hairloss or gyno and strunken testes...anybody know???

dexterfan

Awards
thanks a lot for the great replies guys. i highly appreciate it.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In all honesty dexter I have heard great things about proto, but theres no reason to settle on it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not experience this during any of my runs with protodrol, but anytime you are dealing with hormones, there is a possibility and no way around it. You may want to look into something that blocks DHT. Someone mentioned saw palmetto but I thought that was specific to the prostate? Finasteride is commonly used by AAS users who are sensitive to this matter and may be worth a look.

Mike
I agree with Mike. PH/DS always have risks associated because you're messing with your hormones. What we try to do is limit the possible sides. If you notice adverse sides you're not willing to live with...then stop using that product. Have good cycle support and post cycle support lined up before you start and that alone will help with a lot of issues. I've heard lots of good things about Finasteride, plus another good hair option is Virile Mane. I think most users not prone to MPB have been fine on proto.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Mike. PH/DS always have risks associated because you're messing with your hormones. What we try to do is limit the possible sides. If you notice adverse sides you're not willing to live with...then stop using that product. Have good cycle support and post cycle support lined up before you start and that alone will help with a lot of issues. I've heard lots of good things about Finasteride, plus another good hair option is Virile Mane. I think most users not prone to MPB have been fine on proto.
i never had an issue but if you are prone finasteride would be the best option for sure.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, saw palmetto competes for DHT binding to the prostate, but not to the scalp as far as I know
That's what I thought.. I knew I took this stuff for a reason :p

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
what exactly does this mean? (i am not an english speaker)
he is saying that its a great product, but there are other options. I personally think you should give proto a try, and just watch and you can always stop the cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he is saying that its a great product, but there are other options. I personally think you should give proto a try, and just watch and you can always stop the cycle.
Agreed. If you keep the cycle within the recommended time frame, and mg amount, I truly doubt that is enough time to cause irreversible hair loss; although it is possible, I just like to remember how truly resilient our anatomical bodies are.

Mike

twistid

Awards
Agreed. If you keep the cycle within the recommended time frame, and mg amount, I truly doubt that is enough time to cause irreversible hair loss; although it is possible, I just like to remember how truly resilient our anatomical bodies are.

Mike
Are you saying that hairloss caused by pro-hormones is reversible as long as you dont abuse the supplement?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what has been exposed in the past in regards to hair loss with hormonals, appropriate dosages and lengths should not lead to permanent hair loss but that is just from what I have seen. In the end, the decision comes down to you if you want to pull the trigger because there is no way to tell how your body will respond.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Well the decision is up to you, if you are genetically prone to hair loss you most likely will lose some hair. But you wont go bald in 1 month. However some of the hair can come back but it wont look how it was before. The hair follicle gets weakened because of the dht increase in your scalp. 1 cycle wont make you go bald but you will lose hair if your prone.

Ask yourself can you live with some hair loss as a consequence of more muscle and strength?

If you can then go ahead with the cycle, many have preferred muscle over hair in this lifestyle. Im not one of them tho, wish there was a hair loss free roid out there....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the decision is up to you, if you are genetically prone to hair loss you most likely will lose some hair. But you wont go bald in 1 month. However some of the hair can come back but it wont look how it was before. The hair follicle gets weakened because of the dht increase in your scalp. 1 cycle wont make you go bald but you will lose hair if your prone.

Ask yourself can you live with some hair loss as a consequence of more muscle and strength?

If you can then go ahead with the cycle, many have preferred muscle over hair in this lifestyle. Im not one of them tho, wish there was a hair loss free roid out there....
Very solid post and OP just remember, there are things you can take to limit it and maybe prevent it which works for the majority of people, but always plan for the worst, because for some it may be the only option.

Mike