Houston we have a problem

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Do i have an illness? I mean really. You guys have to stop with the sales.

Why would one person need so much get diesel?

This is getting out of hand. There is still DTP and new DTH that will be reckoned with.

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's certainly impressive. :)

What can you say though - Get Diesel is totally kick ass!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do i have an illness? I mean really. You guys have to stop with the sales.

Why would one person need so much get diesel?

This is getting out of hand. There is still DTP and new DTH that will be reckoned with.
Well 1st, thanks for trying the products and investing so much into them. Also you cant go wrong with an ETHER Tabs stash. They wont be around for long. Also Im going to send you a DTP on me for having so much loyalty so remind me when it comes out (prob. 1st week of June).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well 1st, thanks for trying the products and investing so much into them. Also you cant go wrong with an ETHER Tabs stash. They wont be around for long. Also Im going to send you a DTP on me for having so much loyalty so remind me when it comes out (prob. 1st week of June).
thank you very much for that offer. i really appreciate it. I will hit you up down the road about the DTP.

I plan on adding DTH and DTP to the line up and I will be set.

I bought up alot of the ether tabs because i kind of figured they werent moving and/or being discontinued. You had the sale and they are on sale at another site.

I mean Nos Ether is the kill. Imo, if you like the ether line, nos ether powder is where its at. I like both.

I have to say, I really like the tabs......Nice libido boost and the boys seem to really hang low after taking them. (no homo)

Looks like i may have to buy a few more tabs since they are going to be gone. Im sure they will be good well past expiration dates.

I also really like the lemonade JP8 and you were saying it was running out and switching over to grape or a new formula. So i had to stock up on that as well......lol

thanks again chuck.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Umm, where do you live at again,lol. I see you have the old JP8 lemonade, I recognize the bottle,nice!! that should do ya for a bit!!

droyal

Awards
Diesel is tha shiz-nit, can't go wrong with that my man... Stay "Diesel 4 life"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thank you very much for that offer. i really appreciate it. I will hit you up down the road about the DTP.

I plan on adding DTH and DTP to the line up and I will be set.

I bought up alot of the ether tabs because i kind of figured they werent moving and/or being discontinued. You had the sale and they are on sale at another site.

I mean Nos Ether is the kill. Imo, if you like the ether line, nos ether powder is where its at. I like both.

I have to say, I really like the tabs......Nice libido boost and the boys seem to really hang low after taking them. (no homo)

Looks like i may have to buy a few more tabs since they are going to be gone. Im sure they will be good well past expiration dates.

I also really like the lemonade JP8 and you were saying it was running out and switching over to grape or a new formula. So i had to stock up on that as well......lol

thanks again chuck.
Yeah ETHER tabs are the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER, but I formulated them to boost the effect of DTH and increase libido. They are also good to stack with JP8 if you want to save some money and not use NOS ETHER or dont want to take 2 powder products. Its just tablet creatine products do better in retail not online. I sell probably more ETHER Tabs to retail stores than online.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Umm, where do you live at again,lol. I see you have the old JP8 lemonade, I recognize the bottle,nice!! that should do ya for a bit!!
lol, where i stay we shoot first then ask questions later. :)
JP8=staple

Diesel is tha shiz-nit, can't go wrong with that my man... Stay "Diesel 4 life"
For sure, Get Diesel and Anabolic Innovations and im set.

Yeah ETHER tabs are the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER, but I formulated them to boost the effect of DTH and increase libido. They are also good to stack with JP8 if you want to save some money and not use NOS ETHER or dont want to take 2 powder products. Its just tablet creatine products do better in retail not online. I sell probably more ETHER Tabs to retail stores than online.
I notice the libido effects for sure. For the money they are right now, a person cant go wrong at least trying them.

that's an impressive stash

Thanks guys.

I caught most of the stuff on sale and package deals....

I am VERY thankful for the gifts in my life, it has not always been that way. And could easily be gone tomorrow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats sick man, def nice to see you have your priorities in check lol!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
How do you dose the Ether Tabs?
2 am and 3 mid day/prewo

i like them, like i mentioned, i really notice the libido and test boosting it does.

I take JP8 preworkout, so........... Until i workout with just ether tabs, well..... lets just say, JP8 doesnt place second to anyone.......even ether tabs....lol

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those Ether Bottle are pretty Hot ! Better get my hand on some before it is too late !! :D