SUNAMI is the BOMB!!!

Sobriety

Awards
I started DTH 5 days ago @ 2 per day....I like the feeling/results so far.

I took a Sunami last night at 6:30 PM, and when the action began at about 9 PM, my wife and I were VERY pleased with results. This is a libido booster that absolutely ROCKS!!!

Trust me, it is something you should try if you know what I mean!:tongue2:

MB

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, I use 4 caps a day, and it's insane. Seems like the volume is a lot more as well.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DT2010 and 4 caps sunami = 3x a day and I'm up for a duet before bed :p

achilles28

Awards
[*]801348]Yep, and Yep. When Im on DTH, I cant even mess with over 2 Sunami a day for more than 2 days in a row or else all Im doing in public is staring at asses and trying to hump 4x a day.
Perhaps DTH & Sunami should be renamed, "The Sexual Predator Stack" :tongue2:

Thanks Chuck. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Gonna order it tomorrow. Will let you know.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps DTH & Sunami should be renamed, "The Sexual Predator Stack" :tongue2:

Thanks Chuck. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Gonna order it tomorrow. Will let you know.
Hey thats a good name, if I ever do that stack and use that name or even that name with a Coq DIESEL/Sunami stack whenever Coq DIESEL is in production again, I will give u a free stack or 2 for coming up with the name. Oh wait, that has bad indications, Sexual Predator.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, please do sell the sexual predator stack, but know that its gotta be the funniest name ever, hopefully you can get an ad w/ a ripped dude lurking in an alley wearing a trench coat or some ****...

it might be a good way to get your compnies name out there, im sure newspapers would cover a story of "the sexual predator stack" before they would ANY other stack

that name cracked me up though, im just jokin around

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, that name is awesome :D but F**k, you would be lucky if Obama himself didnt try an shut you down! You'd have rape/sexual assualt groups, papers, morning news, politicians etc etc ALL over you! still funny though:tongue2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, please do sell the sexual predator stack, but know that its gotta be the funniest name ever, hopefully you can get an ad w/ a ripped dude lurking in an alley wearing a trench coat or some ****...

it might be a good way to get your compnies name out there, im sure newspapers would cover a story of "the sexual predator stack" before they would ANY other stack

that name cracked me up though, im just jokin around
Hahahaha or the "forced entry stack" lol.

achilles28

Awards
Hey thats a good name, if I ever do that stack and use that name or even that name with a Coq DIESEL/Sunami stack whenever Coq DIESEL is in production again, I will give u a free stack or 2 for coming up with the name. Oh wait, that has bad indications, Sexual Predator.
Hey, all good, man. Feel free to use it.

How about the, "Three-Strikes-Your-Out" Stack?? :run:

Sorry, these are getting "off-color", as they say.... lol

achilles28

Awards
Here's one:

"The-Johnny-600" Stack.

Courtesy of Danny Trejo in Con Air.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, ok this is my last idea as this thread has been Hijacked.....the "King D1CK stack" Yeah baby! :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
...Now everyone wants free shiat so they create names for the stack lol.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay fella's lets keep the names in good taste, I know you guys are just clowing around but I've had someone very close in my life attacked by a "sexual predator". Again I know your just messing around but lets get back on track here.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Okay fella's lets keep the names in good taste, I know you guys are just clowing around but I've had someone very close in my life attacked by a "sexual predator". Again I know your just messing around but lets get back on track here.
Yeah thats not all that funny. I actually thought he was talking about 2 words put together when I first read it, not like an adult "sexual predator", but anyway.

Im going to maybe go with the "Mojo" stack.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats not all that funny. I actually thought he was talking about 2 words put together when I first read it, not like an adult "sexual predator", but anyway.

Chuck you should run a naming thread. Winner gets a stack free. Tastefull of course. Though Mojo may be tough to beat, dont underestimate the enginuity of people looking for free supps!:smokin:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

We get carried away sometimes, I like Mojo stack, maybe u should dress up like austin powers and be on the bottle lol I would buy it just because of that:D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
We get carried away sometimes, I like Mojo stack, maybe u should dress up like austin powers and be on the bottle lol I would buy it just because of that:D
Or write the logo for the stack in that Austin Powers font.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack this, but I always wondered why there are only 60 caps in there. I mean, this doesn't last very long. I love 4 caps a day.

Chuck you need to put out a 120 or 180 caps version. I'd be all over that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack this, but I always wondered why there are only 60 caps in there. I mean, this doesn't last very long. I love 4 caps a day.

Chuck you need to put out a 120 or 180 caps version. I'd be all over that.
Most people dont take 4/day. 3 day, 5 days a week is a month supply. Also its only like $20 bucks. Im not going to make a 180ct for something like $50 then no one would buy it and complain its 2 "expensive."

I would recommend 2 DTH/day and 2 Sunami/day versus 4 Sunami/day. Its cheaper.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I ran an herbal booster, then a PH, then herbal boosters (part of PCT) for around 6-8 weeks. I figure it's time for a break. Is Sunami something that could be used as a type of break or does "break" mean complete break?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I ran an herbal booster, then a PH, then herbal boosters (part of PCT) for around 6-8 weeks. I figure it's time for a break. Is Sunami something that could be used as a type of break or does "break" mean complete break?
yeah its a good "bridge" supplement between cycles or herbal test boosters.