How to kill any wart DEAD for $4. No freezing or doctor's visits!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
worked for me, even when freezing and other more expensive BS treatments didn't.

Get this:
Apple Cider Vinegar (make sure its the golden color)
Cotton balls (im sure you guys have some of those around)
Duct Tape (probably got that around too)

Do this:
Cover a cotton ball or two in Apple Cider Vinegar, squeeze it out. Still moist, put it over the wart. Cover with duct tape so the f#cker can't breathe. Keep it covered and change it every 10-16hours. Wart will turn black in 2-3days (just like having it frozen) and it won't come back. Some warts need up to 5-14days of punishment.

Trust me, it works. It kicks the sh1t out of warts. Once you do it for a few days - it can be slightly painful, but it's working. It will turn black, scab over, and never come back - usually takes 4-6days

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
google it too, it's worked for so many.
the dermatologist won't tell you about it though!

please reserve jokes about genital warts for another thread, although it would probably work on that too

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks ced. I'd definitely recommend this over freezing or paying an arm and a leg to have your doctor do it (if your insurance doesnt cover it)

I once went in to my pediatrician when I was younger because I had strep throat, and the doc noticed i had a wart on my arm. SO without knowing what she was doing she pulled out that stuff to freeze the wart and froze it and the SURROUNDING AREA. so now i have a huge scar on my arm! permanently!

I didn't even want my doctor to treat it, I was using the duct tape method but the doc told me that it wasn't gonna work.
I hate doctors.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Have u ever tried banana peel. When i was younger i got a few warts on my hands and knees. my grandmother mentioned the banana ting and i tried it a few times. worked every time. Just duck tape a slice of peel over the wart. change it every day or twice a day. It kinda makes the wart go soft and it slowly rubs off a few layers each day. a week or so later and it is gone. i had some big fckers aswell.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I remember my dad using a soldering iron on his wife's wart. Seems there's a ton of ways.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I remember the old Compound W scarey acid method they used to sell. lol

Those methods sound really cool.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I remember my dad using a soldering iron on his wife's wart. Seems there's a ton of ways.
Sounds similar to covering the spot in honey then letting a hamster at it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
LOL Rivet.

I'm going to have to give this a try I have one on my hand that needs to be gone. The freezing **** is just too much.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
LOL Rivet.

I'm going to have to give this a try I have one on my hand that needs to be gone. The freezing **** is just too much.
go the banana peel my friend..........

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
u only need a small bit. i used to put it under a band aid. no one will know except you and me..........

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
LMAO, I think I just got my ab workout done today, thanks rivet!

Nietzsche

Nietzsche

Awards
Tea tree oil may be used to the same effect. Typically you can find this at any walmart with the vitamins and herbal supplements. The down side? This will dry your skin out quite severely after prolonged use. But, I suppose if you want to bust the wart bad enough, without a doctor visit, this may be tolerable. As a side note, this can be useful for acne as well when diluted with water.