sarm control act 2018

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed they missed a lot of SARMS but included some I’ve never heard of. Are those the good ones we haven’t gotten our hands on yet? Lol what’s TT701?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant read the whole thing right now, briefly looks like mk-677 is not on the list, is that so? Or they can just slap that on at will?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed they missed a lot of SARMS but included some I’ve never heard of. Are those the good ones we haven’t gotten our hands on yet? Lol what’s TT701?
Anything that promotes muscle growth.
Im sure there will be more added to the list
Just like the did with ph's.

Reactions: ax1
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I cant read the whole thing right now, briefly looks like mk-677 is not on the list, is that so? Or they can just slap that on at will?
Yes that isnt on the list as of yet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything that promotes muscle growth.
Im sure there will be more added to the list
Just like the did with ph's.
Just ban beef jerky then...who the hell are these people?

Must be all about protecting the children, I guess I hate children, lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk 677 isint a sarm but I'm sure some aszhole will ban that too

Reactions: ax1
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mk 677 isint a sarm but I'm sure some aszhole will ban that too
The US is hard on the fitness/supplement industry! If it is going to affect pharma in any way at all. They put down the hammer. And fast.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The US is hard on the fitness/supplement industry! If it is going to affect pharma in any way at all. They put down the hammer. And fast.
It has nothing to do with pharma. It has everything to do with regulating what they can tax. Look at alcohol and cigarettes.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
God forbid these bellends actually do something important with their boundless time and power.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
so lame just legalize everything lol but seriously make it all legal probably 75 %of our population is on some kind of drug prescription or other cigarettes and alcohol are 2 of the worst things you can do to your body and they are legal I wonder when creatine will be added to the list of banned substances