Senators introduce bill to make SARMs controlled substances

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It'll probably depend largely on whether or not they get around to it, just like last time.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I understood their thinking though. It's not like sarms are big for organized crime or otherwise cause some kind of public harm.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will depend on who gets to attach it to a larger omnibus bill. This isn’t a poison pill that would stop anyone from voting for must-pass legislation, etc

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The thing again that kills me is that the FDA voted unanimously to approve several SARMS, I wanna say Osta and MK677 (yes I know its technically not a Sarm) but it's still wrapped into this bill

Said they are safe and effective in patients.

Simultaneously the US Govt, DEA, etc, is saying that SARMS are very dangerous and need to be banned/criminalized.

This Political Bullshit all needs to end. The general Public doesn't see through this but we do.

I also suspect the Trump Admins war on Fentanyl has to do with why their is a new attack on AAS. You are seeing all Chinese Powder sources closing shop and many of them are going away. Clen raws are impossible to source anymore and AAS will be soon.

Now I am a huge TRUMP fan, love this President, but I assure you this new Fentanyl war is what led to this. The DEA can't catch what they need to. So to stack their budget, they bust a ton of low hanging fruit, aka steroid sellers online and then they show these arrests so that they can keep their budget. And make it look like they are doing their jobs.

Meanwhile people are dying like flies from Fentanyl and heroin....."BUT STEROIDS and SARMS"

F all these people, honestly.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish I understood their thinking though. It's not like sarms are big for organized crime or otherwise cause some kind of public harm.
I think they don't like anyone doing something that's not officially approved. But I can kill myself with vodka all I want.