Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So sad to see someone at the young age of 26 pass away

Reports are he choked on food and died.. all speculation at this point.

Sad someone with such a promising future to be gone from this world

RIP

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw this a hour or 2 ago. So sad and such a young guy. Really hard to believe

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see the headlines now, 26 year old Dallas mccarver chokes to death on food, steroids found in the house. Steroids cause tightening of the esophagus resulting in the inabality to properly eat.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry to hear this, young guy looking to good thing in the sport.

R.I.P.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont know if anyone has seen the 1yr on review of the autopsy but some of the results were unbelievable. He didn’t choke and die, was a massive heart attack that just so happened to be while he was eating apparently. Organs were massively enlarged etc. Interesting review if you get chance to watch it

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not surprised.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dont know if anyone has seen the 1yr on review of the autopsy but some of the results were unbelievable. He didn’t choke and die, was a massive heart attack that just so happened to be while he was eating apparently. Organs were massively enlarged etc. Interesting review if you get chance to watch it
I saw the review. Definitely adds a level of fear to gear use when you watch.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The autopsy reports showed he had 500 ng/l of testosterone in his system plus trenbelone metabolites. That means his testosterone levels were 55000 NG/DL. He had to have been injecting 10 grams of test weekly to achieve those levels

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The autopsy reports showed he had 500 ng/l of testosterone in his system plus trenbelone metabolites. That means his testosterone levels were 55000 NG/DL. He had to have been injecting 10 grams of test weekly to achieve those levels
You said he had 500ng/l which means 50ng/dl not 55000ng/dl.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You said he had 500ng/l which means 5000ng/dl not 55000ng/dl. This is still about 5 times above higher limit of physiological level.
That was a typo on my part I meant to say 500 ng/ml. So 100 times the normal limit

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did also a typo in my post. Corrected it now.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy crap!! Makes my abuse seem so mild.
To be honest the guy in the video is using as a warning about steroid use but when you factor in all the different compounds and quantities the vast vast majority of people will never be in anything like the same boat.

I mean too much water can kill you.....

But whilst the impact on his organs was severe it’s not to say that more sensible useage wouldn’t have some impact....

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also bet GH was the culprit for enlarged organs....

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also bet GH was the culprit for enlarged organs....
Im willing to bet many pro bodybuilders that are his size are using just as much gear if not more to achieve that level of size and leanness. Even pros who come out about their use drastically minimize the amount they used.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im willing to bet many pro bodybuilders that are his size are using just as much gear if not more to achieve that level of size and leanness. Even pros who come out about their use drastically minimize the amount they used.
So for those of us who are happy at 220lbs and 10% BF for example... No desire to be super monster, will lower dose use and reduced total use, over years, limit organ growth, etc?