Dallas McCarver RIP

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very sad to report Dallas McCarver has passed away ...

Will report more info asap

dallasRIP.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
R.I.P. big guy. He was only 26. What a shame.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw this about 30 minutes ago and thought it was a joke. RIP

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Very sad. Choked on food and help arrived too late. Rip big country.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
[video=youtube;QTuvAp2YvtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuvAp2YvtE[/video]

In honor of the Work Horse he was..always seeemed like a genuine , down to earth good guy really sad to see this. RIP

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O man Im sad over this and puts things more in perspective. Dallas lived 35 minutes from me , where he is from. He was at my second show in 2012 Hub city. where he did his first show the year before

, I met his girlfriend where she told me her bf is Dallas in an elevator. Anyways Dallas and I talked and he was kind to me and invited me to train with him. Im so sorry to Josh L that had to find him like this.

Dallas seemed very humble. I watched a video of his where his grandfather died, and he started to cry. At The Arnold where Cedric won, I watched his body language and facial expressions and he seemed very kind, humble, compassionate.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very sad. Choked on food and help arrived too late. Rip big country.
Yes sir, that is what I heard too..

But I wonder if he actually had a heart attack while he was eating and that was the true cause.

I had heard he did a cardio workout just prior to this happening.

Not that it truly matters, super sad at the end of the day. I know alot of people had questioned his health in recent days and I wish he saw acted on the warning signs :(

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang, that sucks

Janet64

Janet64

Awards
Why he died?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All we know right now he choked on food. 5,000 people a year died in 2015 choking on food. No need to even speculate, because you dont know, best not to ramble on with bs if you arn't sure

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All we know right now he choked on food. 5,000 people a year died in 2015 choking on food. No need to even speculate, because you dont know, best not to ramble on with bs if you arn't sure
I think this evokes a bigger picture question though; does bodybuilding need to take a step back and have some regulations. I know there are classes, but maybe they need to cap a weight? I know anyone can choke, but who knows, maybe Dallas was eating too much too quickly, or just too much in general. With all of the drug these pros take now, they need a lot of food. Again, I know this could have happened to any normal person, but perhaps the amount of food he needed to eat was a contributing factor. I know that may seem really out there, but it did cross my mind.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this evokes a bigger picture question though; does bodybuilding need to take a step back and have some regulations. I know there are classes, but maybe they need to cap a weight? I know anyone can choke, but who knows, maybe Dallas was eating too much too quickly, or just too much in general. With all of the drug these pros take now, they need a lot of food. Again, I know this could have happened to any normal person, but perhaps the amount of food he needed to eat was a contributing factor. I know that may seem really out there, but it did cross my mind.
5,000 people a year choke and died. Many people I know have gotten food stuck in their throat and had the heimlich performed. No-one knows what happened and noone needs to talk heresay.

Here is the full call you can hear Dallas garging as Josh is giving him mouth to mouth

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4308313/harrowing-911-call-from-pal-of-wwe-star-dana-brookes-bodybuilder-boyfriend-dallas-mccarver-after-he-was-found-blue-and-not-breathing-on-the-floor-of-his-home/

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Wow. One of my favorite bodybuilders. Sad to really picture him from choking. May God bless his soul and his family. Such a freak accident. I heard of him possibly getting food caught in his throat from having a insulin seizure while he was eating. Every time I watch his videos now it's crazy to think he's gone.

Old School

Old School

Awards
Sad to see him go ... so much potential ahead of him