Taking supplements on a cruise?

adeadbodyman

Awards
Hey guys, we are gonna be going on a cruise towards the end of Sept. this year. Have any of you tried to take your stuff onto the cruise ships so you can continue a cycle while onboard?
It would be S-drol and all my other pills in a weekly pill container I use. Just wondering about the security thing when they scan my bag and see like 175 pills in a container.
I mean, it is legal, will they give me any **** about it? The thing I am afraid of is if I am on like week 3 of a cycle and I can't take my stuff with me. Or if I am about to start a pct or something.
thanks,

mike

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I take my weekly pill container on flights all the time with no issues. At times there been Vicodin and xanex along with my vitamins and allergy meds etc. it's pretty normal for people to do since alot of people don't like traveling with all their pill bottles. You should be fine. I've even taken opened containers of creatine and protein which they didn't even open to look at which suprised me considering a good amount of white powder could be alot of stuff.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just put it in your luggage that is being checked and don't carry it on, on your person. It will get on just fine. Same when arriving back to home port. Arriving back and going through custom is the only time they would really care, but even there it's easy.

I've got 3 cruises under my belt.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if anything your sdrol should appreciate the fact you brought em' along on the cruise, my supplements dont appreciate crap!

Night Prowler

Awards
I just went out of the country in February of this year. BCAA, creatine, pre workout and protein powder as well as some pills. Some was in checked luggage and some on my carry on. Nobody even looked twice coming or going. Any powders are probably better in checked luggage though.