First Time taking supplements in a while

M

Mac456

Awards
Whatsup everyone, so quick run-down I have been really into working out my whole life but 3 years ago my first child was born, a year and a half later my second child was born, and my wife is soon due with our third. So needless to say we’ve had our hands full and I pretty much stopped working out. I put on like 30 pounds in the past 3 years and about a month and a half ago I started working out again. My diet has been decent, my workouts have been good and consistent and I’ve lost about 10 pounds, I’d like to lose like 20 more.

I just started taking some supplements and a lot of things have changed with supplements since I last took them it seems but right now I’m taking Evomuse DCP and BMP as well as Thermagize XT from Serious Nutrition Solutions. On top of that I’m taking a DAA supplement from Vital Alchemy called DAA Max and Tudca from Olympus for my liver. Does anyone have any opinions they could give me on all this? Figured I’d go 6-8 weeks on this. Anyone have any experience with any of these supplements