WTF is up with the Avatars???

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
okay, I don't actually have one up, so I may be way out of line commenting on this. But why does it seem sometimes that members of these forums seem to be competing for who can find the gnarliest Halloween mask/horror-movie face with which to present oneself? Nothing quite like a test-enhanced, well-informed serial slasher, I guess. If you didn't know this was a place for bodybuilding info exchange, you'd think it was a freakin' Fangora convention site or something. I'm gonna look through all my old Greek mythology books, and find some sh!t to blow you all away with, just as soon as I get back from renting Evil Dead 2 again...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hah... Mine has more of an "evil" connotation, that is what I was shooting for ;)

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My avatar scares women.. :mad:

:lol:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
mine's just a fat, smart-ass kid :confused: :think: :twisted:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
okay, I don't actually have one up, so I may be way out of line commenting on this. But why does it seem sometimes that members of these forums seem to be competing for who can find the gnarliest Halloween mask/horror-movie face with which to present oneself? Nothing quite like a test-enhanced, well-informed serial slasher, I guess. If you didn't know this was a place for bodybuilding info exchange, you'd think it was a freakin' Fangora convention site or something. I'm gonna look through all my old Greek mythology books, and find some sh!t to blow you all away with, just as soon as I get back from renting Evil Dead 2 again...
Do you reffer to "The Rob"? I think he just registered. Fuckin' ugly mo'fo'
Personally I will never reply to him cuz of his avatar.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I like mine :) hey it's all a matter of personal taste !!!!