hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, as you can tell from my avatar, I'm not a women.

I'm asking in behalf of my wife. She has bad tendonitis in her shoulders and age related other joint discomfort.
As HGH promotes healing, could she take it? At what dosage? What are the sides in a woman?

She is very active doing zumba and pilates. She is 47 (I hope she will never know I told her age), weights about 110lbs at 5'8 with 12-15% BF.

Any input would be great!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link, Dennis. Still wondering what dose to use for a conservative approach to test the waters.
Would 2iu be good? How long would it take to see healing results?
I think we are talking 4-5 months. I think I have read it in here maybe

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump...

Lady's ? Anyone using HGH ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'll be a few months before she's notices any help.

She can start the growth

2-4iu daily
Bulk cissus 1.5g daily

Or another peptide route BPC/TB 500

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hi, as you can tell from my avatar, I'm not a women.

I'm asking in behalf of my wife. She has bad tendonitis in her shoulders and age related other joint discomfort.
As HGH promotes healing, could she take it? At what dosage? What are the sides in a woman?

She is very active doing zumba and pilates. She is 47 (I hope she will never know I told her age), weights about 110lbs at 5'8 with 12-15% BF.

Any input would be great!
Lol any viable input yet hgp?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

max37

Awards
Yeah that sounds right 2iu-day. Just to beware, I saw this woman professional body builder on the tv show "botched" as she was admittedly using hgh and had obviously abused it as her facial structer "the cheek bones, forehead" had stacked up due to the abuse as hgh effects most of the functions in your body, but this woman had turned herself into looking almost like a Neanderthal. That was abuse though.

therock123

Awards
It depends on what hgh you are going to get.Me and my wife use Norditropin basically for the antiaging benefits.If Pharm grade strat with 1 iu a day at night before bed.If its generic start out with the same but will probably need 2 iu daily.You may need spirolactone as well to control the water retention from the HGH.To be honest though HGH may not be your total answer.I love it but Ive been on it for over two years and I still have a joint aches but I'm 52 as well.My wife is 42 though.I would try a combination of Glucosamine,Arginine,L-carnitine and b-12 .200 mg G 200 mg lcarnitine,100 mg l-arginine and 1000 mcg b-12 inject daily in 1 syringe with a 1 inch 25 g pin its painless in the butt.You can get these products very affordably and this with the HGH will make her feel like a million bucks.Check out the GAC shots and testosterone therapy for women 35. My wife uses all of these and its a life changer for her.Good luck!

therock123

Awards
That protocol was for her.You can easily run 3 iu pharm or generic .If generic be careful you will get sides swelling,numbness start slow 2 to 3 iu to start.I had to back off from 4 to 3 and the numbness almost all went away.3 is plenty for me and i run 250 lean year round working on dropping a few though lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That protocol was for her.You can easily run 3 iu pharm or generic .If generic be careful you will get sides swelling,numbness start slow 2 to 3 iu to start.I had to back off from 4 to 3 and the numbness almost all went away.3 is plenty for me and i run 250 lean year round working on dropping a few though lol.
Thank you for your insight on using amino acids and B-12 in conjunction.
I live in South America and have no access to a reliable source of HGH, suspecting that available HGH had its cooling chain interrupted.
Would CJC with Dac be a viable way for women? Any idea if the dosage should be less for a female?

therock123

Awards
That dose is good for a woman.It can be bought online easily shipped to you.HGH sources are also very easy.Not sure if there are any shipping issues to South America but I wouldnt think so..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That dose is good for a woman.It can be bought online easily shipped to you.HGH sources are also very easy.Not sure if there are any shipping issues to South America but I wouldnt think so..
My fridge is full with peptides, LOL. Shipping is easy-peasy. Thank you for the reply, will start her with 1mg/w cjc+dac, upping to 2mg when I think it's appropriate.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds right 2iu-day. Just to beware, I saw this woman professional body builder on the tv show "botched" as she was admittedly using hgh and had obviously abused it as her facial structer "the cheek bones, forehead" had stacked up due to the abuse as hgh effects most of the functions in your body, but this woman had turned herself into looking almost like a Neanderthal. That was abuse though.
Im sure she was on more than hgh. Abuse of hgh or any steroid for women will have virilizing effects.
1-2iu daily should be plenty for general health and well being for a women.

She should have bloodwork done prior. Test her levels, and gh,igf 1, thyroid.
This way there is no guessing game.
Its the safest and most effective way .