Hgh, peptide stacking

reforged

Awards
I am finally in the position of having the funds to run a proper hgh, or ghrh, ghrp cycle for a minimum of 4 to 6 months. Had great success with cjc1295, ipam for a 6 month run a few years ago. I would like to give the hgh a chance tho as this may be my only opportunity to do so. My main goal is recovery, but if there were some fat burning I wouldn't complain bout it.
I could really use some advice from people who've used both, and what is an acceptable starting dose, to dose of hgh at the 4 to 6 month mark. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going for 5iu or above, as $ is an object, but I am able to spend a few hundred, and haven't really had that option before. Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated as hgh is new territory for me. Thanks y'all and may the gains be with you...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your gonna have some legit hgh those peptides will become waayyyy less relevant. I use peptides but i wouldnt bother stacking them with hgh. At least not the gh type peptides. I can see adding bpc or tb if facing a injury. I can see igf lr3 in a fat loss phaze, vigerous steve has some videos on that but definately no need to stack witb those gh variants. If yiur main focus is recovery then 2-3iu is plenty

reforged

Awards
Thanks man, that's what I was hoping for. Almost everything I've read thus far says starting round 2iu is the way to go, and then bump it up over time.
I also read guys @7iu/day at month 2. Doubt that could possibly be legit gh without their joints feeling like concrete

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks man, that's what I was hoping for. Almost everything I've read thus far says starting round 2iu is the way to go, and then bump it up over time.
I also read guys @7iu/day at month 2. Doubt that could possibly be legit gh without their joints feeling like concrete
Theres no reason to dose it by the month or whstever your saying. You use the dose you need to accomplish the outcome you're looking for. If your not on a steroid cycle then anything more then 2-3iu is just being wasted.

2iu + no steroids or trt = anti aging, better sleep and skin.
2iu + trt is going to be anti aging is gonna be a little better at those things and in the presence of steroids its gonna help with a tiny bit of extra growth.

Anything over 3-4iu unless your on a steroid cycle trying to maximize gains its a waste.

reforged

Awards
I am on a bulk with 700mg/wk test, and R-andro @300mg/day. 16 weeks for test, and first 6-7 wks of R-andro. Recovery is my main goal, with sleep n skin benefits an added plus. I was counting the months cause most kits I've seen are 100iu and I think I'm trying to estimate how many kits I need . I keep reading that a min of 4-6 months is necessary for results. I really don't mean to sound stupid, but I wanna make sure I don't misunderstand. You're saying not to look towards how many months, just go by the results? Again, it's early and I wanna make sure I get it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am on a bulk with 700mg/wk test, and R-andro @300mg/day. 16 weeks for test, and first 6-7 wks of R-andro. Recovery is my main goal, with sleep n skin benefits an added plus. I was counting the months cause most kits I've seen are 100iu and I think I'm trying to estimate how many kits I need . I keep reading that a min of 4-6 months is necessary for results. I really don't mean to sound stupid, but I wanna make sure I don't misunderstand. You're saying not to look towards how many months, just go by the results? Again, it's early and I wanna make sure I get it
Lots if misinformatiom about hgh over the years. Unfortunately there really are no experts on it. One of those things that we don't fully understand. The environment you use it in kind of determines how it works. Like if you're trying to use it for fat loss, But you've got a broken leg. It's gonna be working on your broken leg Way more than it's gonna be working on your fat cells. If you have real legit hgh it works almost imeadiately. But to get real muscle tissue yes it takes months. Im a firm bilever that shitty underground sources came up with the (you need 6 months) so ppl will buy a bunch of there garbage up front

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start at 1iu for a week or so, then go to 2iu if feeling fine. Then just take 2iu for 6 months.

Anytime you are on a blast, you can take more & yield more synergy, but you would still want to tirate over time to accommodate easier. You need estrogen elevated to benefit from HGH, from a muscle-building perspective, since it won’t convert to igf1 without sufficient estrogen. Current cycle should support that, but anything over 5iu (half a vial per day) is going to start to add up unless you have a great connect. Side effects are going to dictate the practical ceiling for many people anyway if money doesn’t, between carpal tunnel, lethargy, blood sugar, water retention. Some people can take a ton.

If you’re paying more than $2.50/iu, look harder. You can find it for $1-1.50/iu in the right places when buying sufficient quantity.