White Flood with Crea and Ephed?

economics

Awards
Hey I was just reading about white flood and it sounds pretty good, I was just wondering how taking creatine and ephedrine along with it might be like. Any thoughts? Obviously creatine would be pretty much a no-brainer, so I gues my thought is with adding ephedrine, especially given ephedrine can increase levels of creatine in the muscle, how that might effect pump and other benefits.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Hey I was just reading about white flood and it sounds pretty good, I was just wondering how taking creatine and ephedrine along with it might be like. Any thoughts? Obviously creatine would be pretty much a no-brainer, so I gues my thought is with adding ephedrine, especially given ephedrine can increase levels of creatine in the muscle, how that might effect pump and other benefits.
I wouldnt add ephedrine to it since there would be over stimulation. also the inclusion of tyrosine and ephedrine together isnt the greatest idea.

economics

Awards
Are there issues mixing ephedrine and tyrosine?

economics

Awards
Hmmmm, some info says there is no problem mixing ephedrine and tyrosine.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take ephedra a couple hours before my preworkout drink and have no issues personally but I have a very high tolerance to stims, so I wouldn't recommend it to all.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Are there issues mixing ephedrine and tyrosine?
I haven't had problems with the combo PERSONALLY, but it's possible / probable.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
We have to play it on the safe side due to everyone's tolerance being different. You just never know but thank you for the question.